Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Dinos go RAWR!!!
Default   #593  
Dear you,

You don't want me talking to you, then eliminate all common ground, get over it, or tell me to my face. You of all people should know I HATE with a PASSION when people talk about me behind my back, especially when they fail to be discrete about it...Bravo, make my bad day worse.

First I'm called Sasquatch, then it's that piss you off rain, and now this...great...can i go fall off a cliff now?

Does it really even matter if I sign it at this point...

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 10-08-2012, 03:37 PM  
isn't that funny
dear you

you know, that really hurts, instead of giving me an honest answer you keep blaming the hardware, well it is good to know your word doesn't mean shit

betrayed
Old Posted 10-08-2012, 03:59 PM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #595  
Dear Diary

Is it me or people who use "totes" instead of "totally" just new wave valley girls from the 1980's?

it's only seven letters, kind of easy to spell.

Also, what is the point of having a detailed cancellation policy if you aren't letting customers cancel anything? Toys R Us.

B
Old Posted 10-08-2012, 07:02 PM  
Lynx Rufus
You,

You called your parents who then proceeded to bitch out my mom about something she knew NOTHING ABOUT and when i state that I don't appreciate you calling your parents about rent stuff and that they called my mom you then fucking state 'what do you think I sicked my parents on your mom?' Yes I do because it is what you did! You called because you don't want to pay more rent and think that it isn't fair that you can't use more private space than you pay for and not have to pay extra rent. Hell Chris was a hell of alot more civil than i will be... You don't slam doors in my face because you are pissed... And if I have to act like your parent to remind you of either rent or a utility again I will cut you off from it. You are 21 act like it. Don't act like a fucking 5 year old!

Devon

For reference here is what was said to her with the statement of a date by which she needs to tell us and another date for when rooms need to be switched by.

Old Posted 10-08-2012, 10:29 PM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #597  
Dear Mom

You purchased a $300 dog
It is a breed that generally doesn't live past 9 years old
I asked you this morning not to feed him bacon.
Using my child to sneak bacon into him wasn't very mature.

I said from the beginning, if we weren't going to take care of the dog properly, then we shouldn't HAVE one.

He has a weight issue, The vet TOLD us this, I am the ONLY one concerned about this and trying to walk him when I can. None of you can be arsed to do anything but pet him and feed him.

I wash him, walk him, brush his teeth, clip his claws, give him haircuts, ECT. Me asking you all NOT To feed him is NOT me having control issues. He is three years old now, Unless you want to buy him a coffin in six years. . . .

I love this dog, but I can't do it alone and you all refuse to help me with his weight issue.

B
Old Posted 10-10-2012, 12:17 PM  
Bald and loving it!
Attention Customers:

I wish you could work behind the register, it would be a truly humbling experience trust me. Secondly read the freaking sale sign and the entire sales ad. It will tell you what is on sale. Trust me we want your money, we are glad to take it from you but not at the cost of free, and when you are talking on your cell phone and in a rush slamming your card here and there , it doesn't help it. It doesn't make you correct either. Don't bitch to us about the time when things are ringing up correctly and you did not notice.

Secondly has America lost all common sense? I counted 7 people that could not figure out how to use my pen. I mean all you had to do was pull the top off. >.> its not rocket science, hell its not an iphone its a pen.

Lastly Coworker... you can fuck off and leave the sass at home. Its uncalled for. Pay attention when I am trying to teach you something so you can learn.
Old Posted 10-14-2012, 07:40 PM  
Divine Angel in Disguise
Default   #599  
Dear ,

I've tried but it's obvious you don't care. I wonder if you ever cared. You get upset and cry and when I worry about you, I'm ignored. People tell me it's your loss but I'm the one who is hurting. We both are far from being the victim here and I never looked for pity. I can take care of myself, that's why I care so much about those around me. It's ironic how I'm accused of being reclusive but I rarely ever see you. I always try to make myself available and even when I'm not I get back asap. People pretending they care just to get ahead. They will always find someway to not blame themselves for what they have done wrong. I'm not perfect, I never tried to state I was. I have my faults, the difference is I can admit them, can you? I'm going to try and stop trying with you because it's clear you have no intention of fixing our friendship like I hoped. Which is unfortunate...

Serah

Love in all forms
Thank you Azrael for the Pandora Box Set~
Old Posted 10-14-2012, 11:18 PM  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
Dear self...
well you know know why they called her that specific nickname... good thing is you didnt get to far with her... need to learn to stop being such a nice guy and be a bit more aggressive... oh wait you do but you choose to be a sweetheart around girls... FML im done with them...

sincerely self
Old Posted 10-15-2012, 12:19 AM  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #601  
Dear ..,
Okay, I honestly never like write in diaries but I feel I really need to like vent somewhere or else I'm going to do something I will seriously fucking regret.

First of all, I am tired of all this 'Go to Edward's' crap when I'm in a bad mood, you ever think I just want to sit down and enjoy my dinner without hearing what the neighbors are doing or your foot hurts? I hear that every day and I don't really give a fuck any more or your talk about me not settling down and having grandbabies and that I'm getting older and can't have them. I am only FUCKING 27! Is that why your trying to push me to get with someone I don't want to be with? How many more times do I got to tell you, he's a friend, nothing more. I will settle down and have children when I am emotionally ready to handle a family which happens not to be now so stop using that, oh your never gonna have kids line on me cause I'm getting close to just packing my bags and being homeless, it will be a lot better than hearing you bitch all the time.

And how the hell how I am suppose to understand anything for my course if you keep pestering me to check out the damn coat you want. Unless you know what flaming color you want, how am I suppose to order it? Than you go on about your medicine list, I am NOT YOUR DAMN SECRETARY, I'M YOUR DAUGHTER, I shouldn't have to remember when all your medicines are due just like I shouldn't have to call the doctors and other places for you all the time. I feel more a prisoner here than I was in the States, sometimes I wonder, if this was the best move cause I'm seriously regretting leaving my friends and my job behind all because you and Grandfather thought that the situation was 'bad for my health'. I hate to say, I rather you both had kept your noses out of it..

cause seriously
your really pissed daughter.

Old Posted 10-15-2012, 04:50 PM  
isn't that funny
dear you

you are a liar but i don't hate you, i just feel sad. that prolly makes me an idiot but i suppose i will have to live with it

me
Old Posted 10-17-2012, 03:55 PM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #603  
I'm really tired of this guilt thing you always try to pull.

No, I'm not interested in coming to work with you for a day. Let's not even mention the fact that I'm not all that interested in listening to you chat with strangers (or, your regulars) about the day, and games, and movies, and anime crap, and music (most of which probably relates to said games and movies, right?) that I can hardly keep up with in the first place. I'm not all that interested in seeing 'another side' of you because, you know what? You helping people out with simple things? It's not something new and amazing that'll have me falling all over you.

And no, I'm not being negative about everything I'm not completely familiar with. And no, you don't know me as well as you act like you do.

And NO, I don't dislike things just because they lack a complex story, and yes, I can enjoy things that lack story but have entertainment value. But you know what? Modern, manly versions of the same old knight in shining armor tale get OLD. And NO, complex stories aren't always difficult to relate to because 'life is simple'. YOUR life is simple, and your mind is simple, stuck in the extremes you like to live by.

Did you stop and think that I'm not interested because you broke a perfectly good conversation to talk about yourself?

You've sure gotten good at ignoring what actually matters.

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 06:26 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
This thread will be closed until further notice.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 10-17-2012, 07:34 PM  
Closed Thread