Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #33  
Dear Me,

Next time don't get so sick and stressed out so much. Look what you have done to your self. You still have to work and be bed ridden after work. What the hell? Just make sure to get lots of rest and not to do anything stupid at least try not to.

With Love,
Me

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-19-2010, 08:07 PM  
light always wins
Dear Diary/Self,

I have never been a great listener or a great friend. I am passive and just don't like to talk/text. I used to be very talkative and social, but what has happened to me? Sometimes I do not like it. Sometimes I just don't care at all; I don't care if I hurt someone else's feelings, but I want to change that. That is not me. I care, a lot but there is some s**t that is not worth caring for because it only brings me down. I hate being a bad person, it's not me. I want a job, I want to do well in my life, but first I want to find myself and actually sit down for a moment and think.

~Vanitas
Old Posted 09-19-2010, 08:17 PM  
Zombie Queen
Default   #35  
Dear ***,
I hurt. I am to the point of breaking. I cannot take this feeling of pain anymore. You used me. I know it, you know it..And after I ran away you wanted nothing to do with me. "It hurts too much to speak to you." Yeah? Well all I want to do is talk to you, so tell me how that one works? It isn't fair to him that you make me feel like this. He likes me..or so he says..I'll ruin it and run away because of you, do you know that? Because I will think too far into things, regret things, and have to leave. Because I'm too fucking depressed!! I cannot take this anymore! I'm at the point I don't even want to try anymore. I want to quit life. Do you see what you do to me? DO YOU SEE IT?!? No..because you're blinded by yourself. That's all you cared about..and you tried to make me feel guilty for what you did? What did you do for me? Keep me hidden? Use my money? Take advantage of my love? I can't even hate you though at this moment I hate everyone else and they did nothing. Do you see what you do to me, ***...do you see it?

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 09-20-2010, 08:00 PM  
Vagrant Royalty

Dear You,

I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for being such a disappointment to the point that you'd rather live with someone else than stay with me a little longer. I get so jealous.. of the things you do together.. Its like when that person came, you have no use of me anymore, and that hurts a lot. We've been together just the two of us for how long. I've only known you. You made things so easy for me.. You always know what I want. But now.. its like you've turned into a different person. I hate that I'm not the center of your world anymore. But I guess.. I have to move on. Nothing will happen if I keep on clinging to you.

Have fun.. Chess.
"Save Water, Shower Together"

Quest

Inventor's Dream | Seabreeze Caress | Anka Set | Rave Fever

Thank you, DarkWolfrin and Fenris for the wonderful art.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 09:57 AM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #37  
Dear Me,

You are in a new place, with a new chance, don't let your past hold you back from moving on. Things will get better and you cant let anyone, not even your friends deprive you of that. So a word from the wise, go out on an adventure, re-invent yourself, meet new people and go to new places and most importantly have fun.
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 10:04 PM  
Lazy
To that Someone,

You know we call each other friend, but I can't help but feel that there is a little distance between us. When we see each other out and about we have to take a second to really look...making sure that our eyes don't deceive us. With each meeting we know that there is a connection between us, one our eyes validate...and yet I have to wonder what it is that pulls us apart. At times I feel like I'm chasing you, I wonder if I even cross your mind when I'm not in your sight. I would call if I could, circumstances stop me from that. I wonder why it is you don't though.

People make time for the things that they enjoy, you say you enjoy my company...but your actions lead me to wonder. Was it all just a ploy for something bigger, something less innocent. I ask myself what was it really. I've never been able to rap my head around you, what you are, or anything like that and its something that I like and yet at times I have to fear it...that inability to understand what's in front of me when I see you. Unnerving exhilarating and yet I feel it will only leave me empty. Tell me and be honest when I ask you what you think....
Old Posted 09-26-2010, 09:42 PM  
Fluffy, smooshy an oh so nommy!
Default   #39  
Dear Self & Fragile Heart,

I know it seems tough to get settled in. Just keep on pushing and maybe you'll fit in eventually. It's not you it's the slowness of the place. Don't look down thinking that all is over and keep going. You heart I know but nothing is gained if you do not try. I am sorry though that I have not made you stronger than you are though. An I am sorry that there are stupid and selfish people in this world as well.

Love ya!
[LEFT]I Quit!
[/B][/CENTER][/U][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old Posted 09-26-2010, 11:35 PM  
Zombie Queen
Dear ***,
You still cross my mind every day, but things have changed a lot in these months gone. I'm working on myself, bettering myself. And not for you, but for him. He makes me laugh constantly. He cares for me and I see it, though sometimes I act dumb not sure if it's a good idea to feel this way about someone so soon. He accepts that I am still not over you. Comforts me when I'm depressed about you. He is amazing, and something I don't deserve. But as the lyrics go, "You'll make me work so we can work to work it out". I've never tried this hard not to run away, to test someone's feelings. Sure I still do little things like question a comment that he may say about how he feels, but I don't say "you don't care" and mean it to get them to actually care. I don't know..I'm working on me. I have friends now..Life is finally better again. I don't need to worry about you. You're an adult, or by law you are at least.. And I think it's kind of funny that each time we broke up I got a job, I got my permit. Things I didn't do for 3 years with you. And this guy, he wants me to move forward, and he doesn't make me feel guilty about it as you used to.. I don't want to compare you both, I can't really. You two are so far from the other's personality it isn't even funny. And he makes me happy, that I can forget you, and not need to compare. And forgetting you is something I'm working on. Not entirely, but enough so it doesn't hurt. And ***...it's starting to finally hurt less.

I am Muff Muff. The Zombie Queen!
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 01:08 AM  
Mythological-Valkyric-Queen of Ace
Default   #41  
Dear me,

I was right all along.. but its too late. A new problem has entered my life. I fear that I may loose him tonight.... I may look happy outside but I am soo torn apart on the inside.. But I wont shed a tear over him... because he should have known better...

-The broken one

I am the Typhoon Knight of Chaos
I am the Mythological-Valkyric-Queen of Ace

Announcement// Stay tuned for an up-coming art shop of mines during the summer. A preview will my provided in my signature.
Quest Log// Coming soon...
Current funding's// 623 Aurum
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 01:54 PM  
Exp. + 9,000

Dear **********,

Yesterday was so very awesome. We had loads of fun at the concert together and I'm so glad that my ex being there didn't ruin our fun. She honestly added to everything if anything. It was so fun. You took so many good pictures... And it was awesome that we actually got to talk to the band. Hot Chelle Rae is officially one of out favorites now...

But then, when you went home after all of this... Then the next day things didn't go to well. I'm sorry. You deserve so much better than you get, hun. I wish things were better for you in life... I'm sure they will be eventually though. Just... Try to hold in there and don't do anything stupid. I'm sorry she tried to kill herself and I'm even more sorry that she tried to do it in front of you... Just, don't lose hope. You have so much potential in this world and it would be so terribly awful if you did something to make the world lose that.

<3 Effelle.
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 02:20 PM  
Its a Trap!
Default   #43  
Dear Diary,

I need to stop being such an attention grabbing brat. Seriously... not everyone is going to like me and if they don't like me, they'll tell me. I need to stop trying to be overly friendly and acting cool when it's obvious that I'm not.

I'm a loser, I need to deal with it.

-Me
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 03:42 PM  
Hakuna matata
------------------------------------------

Dear Life.

Your a BITCH, but id die for ya
(lil wayne quote, but so true)

------------------------------------------
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 04:58 PM  
Beautiful Glass Eyes
Default   #45  
Dear life,

Help me understand you better. . . .

I am Doll The Snow Blind Knight of Chaos. . .
Old Posted 10-24-2010, 05:09 AM  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Dear Future self,

I really have nothing much to say much about it since I barely do journals and diary entries because I can't do it everyday like what my mental facility did and I pissed all the psychologists off. Today I got a fatass check from work, which I feel like it'll be my first and last one because after working at the costume shop I go home and then get turned down for any sort of position to work because of the economy. I sort of feel left out at times because I don't understand usually what they say, but I might catch on to that and I have the urges to feel uncomfortable because of the arguments over the smallest things.

Maybe within a few years I still be alone with my pet rock. And not really have a relationship where I'm the one that says "I Love You"

From, Past Me

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 10-25-2010, 11:36 PM  
Dancing in the Rain
Default   #47  
Dear me,

Yep, you did it again. You trusted someone and ended up depressed. I remember when you were carefree and trusted everyone. Then you trusted no one. That just caused you pain though, so then you only trusted people who earned it. Even they broke your trust in the end though. You don't even trust yourself. And how can you expect other people, especially him, to trust you after you lied to them? I just don't understand you sometimes. You cheated, you knew the consequences. You have no trust and now you're destroying other people's trust. It's time to heal yourself, even if the healing is painful.

Love,
Ashley
Old Posted 10-26-2010, 09:24 PM  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Dear Rob,

I hope you die in a fire or you lose your new job. I fucking hate you if I ever see you I will beat your fucking face in with a baseball bat. . . . .then I will break your knee caps in with a wrench.

Kay Thaxs.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 11-09-2010, 12:15 AM  
Closed Thread