Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heavenly Angel
Red face [ISSUES] Teach me grammars?   #1  
Teach me grammars?

I am having trouble with my grammars for years now and since English is not my second language it is really hard. Even with my own language, I am having difficulties with grammars. To be honest, I forgot how to read and write most of the stuff in my own language since I have been away from Cambodia for over 6 years now.

Yeah, pretty much I post and chat with you and then you try to tell me what I needed to add or take off so that I can slowly improve my grammars and be a better writer/typer. :]

I really want to learn through people, because it is better that way.
Old Posted 03-17-2011, 12:07 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
I'm usually end up being the proofreader, but even I do shitty work when I type/write things.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 03-17-2011, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
Espy is a grammar-nazi! Although she hates that term >.>
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-18-2011, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Little Monster
Whoa Panda, I wouldn't have really known that English wasn't really your language. Your typing is pretty good. ^^
This is Madness!!
Madness!? This is TRISPHEE!!

No H8
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 11:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #5  
If honestly, your grammar has gotten much better in this time I know you. ^^ It wasn't bad then, but now it's very good. C: I am not so good at grammar my self, so I can't teach you anything, lol (except that, as far as I know, grammar is a single pronoun (?), so without "s" at the end). And that's only "issue" I could see in your post, and it's minor. ^^
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 12:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Oh, I thought grammar have "s", becase there are so much going on. lol
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Neopet Addict
Default   #7  
I have bad grammar at the best of times and English is my first language. Believe me I can hardly speak English in the morning XD

Maybe take a back seat on posting sometimes and just watch how people post. How they arrange their words and such. That's how I learn how to read and write, I was self taught.

Come in and have a chat. Featuring out own blog!!
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
The Tragic Jester
Ha, English is my only language and I have a terrible time talking. My biggest problem is meaning one word and coming out with something similar either by letters, sound, or meaning. Like meaning to say "whenever" and instead typing or saying "whatever", or intending "game" and instead coming out with "play".
Old Posted 03-18-2011, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #9  
For me, spelling isn't a big thing it's the grammar puncuations and what's a run-on sentence type of thing.

It used to be such a big deal for me way back, but now with proofreading computers it's falls back in the 5th thing on my English list (First is knowing English XD) cause I can just type something and it'll bring out a green underline and it fixes it for me or I needed to add something or take something away in order for the sentence to work.

Since I've graduated High School for like 3 years and only took a full year of college where I didn't really need to do anything other fo mat at that time was drawing yaoi and finishing my South Park Yaoi doujin.

So I haven't been to anysort of ecucation building for 2 years, so it has taken a hit on my intellecual level pretty hard. now I need to use a calculator to add the prices up on Cutlery knive oTL (always want to be sure) and he closest thing to writing a paper are writing/typing forums here and/or texting.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 04-12-2011, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote