Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default [M] A Day In The Life Of Galla   #1  
lmao okay, alright, let me say first off, i'm gonna be trying to get monthlies out today BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO HAPPEN TOMORROW, BECAUSE OH BOY, THE STORY I'M LIVING RIGHT NOW IS SOMETHING ELSE AND I GOTTA SHARE AND THEN GET BACK TO IT

So.

my uncle died earlier this week. it was messy, it was unexpected, but it happened. none of his kids were prepared, he has no money tucked away for them, he has no life insurance, his properties are worth nothing, even his business was unlicensed and a bit not good. they're gonna have a bad time. especially because like one's a drug addict and another is like me, a do nothing fucking loser lmao, good shit. the girl might be okay, but she's only 18, wtf is she gonna do

they've been eehhh a little lost, and arguing over what they get because it hasn't sunk in that the answer is NOTHING, THERE'S NOTHING HERE, YOU'RE SCREWED

but they've put together his funeral and all that with the help of my uncle mike. it's today, first of the month, a nice saturday, there's going to be the service and then a party for everyone to talk and eat and the whole usual deal at another place.

NOW THE PROBLEM IS lmao, okay, yeah, the problem with my uncle fred's children planning his funeral for him is that

r u ready for this, lmao, okay

THE PROBLEM WITH IT IS it doesn't fit my aunt patty and uncle larry's schedule, because they had planned this weekend to go up and see my uncle larry's mother. now, mind you, his mother is in her 70s and she only wanted to see patty and larry, but obviously they decided it would be perfectly okay and alright to bring their daughter, my cousin tabitha, and her bratty kids, despite the fact that larry's mom HAS SAID that she doesn't like being around all the kids. she's old. she's tired. she doesn't want to fucking deal with their screaming and snot noses.

SO THEY DON'T THINK THE FUNERAL IS AT A GOOD TIME BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO GO ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS POOR OLD LADY INSTEAD and they want the service to be next week so that larry, who was fred's BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD, can speak and make a eulogy

and its like ?? fucking ?? reschedule ?? with your mother ?? do you think she's not gonna understand, what, what, do you think she's gonna be disappointed that she doesn't get to see the brats that she doesn't like seeing ?? what what what's the fucking deal here you fucking self-centered fucking bag of douches, who the fuck

okay but that's not all lmao

uncle mike went up to the place for the after party, you know, to make sure that everything would be set because they're having some 50, 60 people attending. AND IT TURNS OUT. TABITHA HAD GONE UP THERE AT SOME POINT. AND TOLD THEM "NO WE'RE DOING IT NEXT WEEK INSTEAD, WE'RE CANCELLING"

bitch who the fuck are you

who

what

i cannot believe that anyone can be so shitty, get your head out of your fucking ass and then help your parents get their heads out of their fucking asses STOP STOP NO DON'T EAT ALL THAT SHIT ON YOUR FACES, THAT'S BAD FOR YOU, NO

like honestly, just

fuck off.

Old Posted 09-01-2018, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
-pat pat-

Family, amiright?

But seriously, I hope it resolves in the best way for you soon. Am here if you need me!

Old Posted 09-01-2018, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
That's terrible! Like... poor Larry's Mother! Poor Fred! I hope you've been coping well and are doing okay. It sucks that your uncle died!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 09-04-2018, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Oh jeesus D: What a shitstorm.

*hugs*

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-04-2018, 09:56 PM Reply With Quote