Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default -grabs chest- omg!!!   #1  
My uncles house in Ireland, the one I grew up in until my da, mammy, brother and I moved, is worth over 5 million euros!!!!
I always knew he was rolling in it but damn! Lucky bastard!!
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-03-2017, 05:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
That is quite the pricey estate! :0
Old Posted 04-03-2017, 07:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #3  

I have a few friends who live in these massive mansions out in the middle of nowhere. They're beautiful but honestly... it's so much space for so little people and it seems like a massive waste.

They have pools, tennis courts, large backyards that lead out to open spaces with trees and one friend has a lake where he can watch the sun rise and set every day if he wants to.

I couldn't live in a big house. ^^ I just start imagining all the things I could do with the money I'd have from selling that big house, buying a smaller home and yeah.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 04-03-2017, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Toho: it is! I cant imagine having such a pricey house.

Nyreen: this isnt out in the middle of nowhere. This is in a high class residence in Dublin called Ballsbridge. The house is pretty big. At one point it was him, my aunt Margaret, my cousin Kate, my cousin Sarah, my Da, my mammy, my brother Byron and I. It was nice. Now its just him and my aunt.
I think he should get a smaller home and use his money for things like seeing the world and ancient history sites. He's a history goon, he'd love it.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-03-2017, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5  
Woah, intense.
Yeah, I'd be travelling of I were him! Especially since the house is pretty empty now.

call me grem
they/them
Old Posted 04-03-2017, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
I know that feeling. Visiting my antie onot her ranch I never once thought about the price of her house. Until she did some renovations recently and got her house appraised after at 5.6 million Canadian. It's ridiculous
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 04-04-2017, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyreen View Post

I have a few friends who live in these massive mansions out in the middle of nowhere. They're beautiful but honestly... it's so much space for so little people and it seems like a massive waste.

They have pools, tennis courts, large backyards that lead out to open spaces with trees and one friend has a lake where he can watch the sun rise and set every day if he wants to.

I couldn't live in a big house. ^^ I just start imagining all the things I could do with the money I'd have from selling that big house, buying a smaller home and yeah.

Yeah I feel the same. I'm all for the pool because I swim but I'd hate for something to just go on unused. On the other hand if it was something passed down through my family or something I'd hate to move because it's something like that.
Old Posted 04-09-2017, 05:40 AM Reply With Quote