Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Solid gold, easy action
Default   #225  
I'm kind of in two minds about Ernya closing tbh. I was there since the beginning (albeit not very active) and when I was going to drift back for my usual holiday posting I saw that they'd shut up shop. For years though the site hasn't really been doing anything for me. I'd kind of thought they were going down a similar route as Gaia with all the things that they were selling for real money. There were some features on the site that I loved, and that was really what took me back. On the one hand I'm sad the site closed because it was cute and I knew I liked certain aspects, but on the other I'm not surprised it has and tbh it was going that way for a while. I'm just glad I get the chance to explore some new places now.
Old Posted 12-21-2015, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i just got on so i could play with my avi when i was bored XD
Old Posted 12-21-2015, 03:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #227  
Out of curiosity, what were the features you loved that kept you coming back? I never had the chance to look at ernya in any detail.
Old Posted 12-21-2015, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Wingnut
Ernya closed? Huh, I stopped being on that site a while ago. :/ That's too bad.
|| in somnis veritas ||
Old Posted 12-22-2015, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #229  
I was pretty inactive on Ernya and I went to log on yesterday to find the site down. :( Sad times, man. But to be honest, it was only a matter of time.
Old Posted 12-26-2015, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
For me, it was very abrupt and I had to find confirmation on their Facebook page after two days (two days after my Birthday) of just getting an error message.

I'd been on and off since I joined in 2010 but I'd started to actively participate again in those last few months.
The activity level had decreased significantly over the years but I still found it stimulating and the avatar designs some of the best I've known. I never managed to complete a dream avatar.

Shame, really. I enjoyed it there.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-06-2016, 07:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #231  
Hmmm my favorite thing about ernya was the large amount of avatars you could save in your closet >3>

I hated the ping system because my username was Winter and somebody else was something like Winter Spirit or w/e but anytime somebody would try to ping them I'd get the notification. And since I was rarely active it was filled with notifications for them XD

When I used to be active on there, I liked the board layouts I guess? ouo

I lost interest in it though because a lot of people were grouped up and I couldn't get anyone to reply to me in the threads. It became very lonely :(

they did have some beautiful items though.

Old Posted 02-06-2016, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
I liked the avatar closet as well.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 02-06-2016, 07:20 PM Reply With Quote