Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rainbow Goddess
Default Life update   #1  
Hey all it's been a hot minute.

Life has been wild lately.

First I guess I should start with the bad news. My dad has cancer and is dying. We don't know how long he has. Just that it's incurable and basically they are just trying to extend his life as much as possible. That being said. My mother is still a selfish person and does some incredibly messed up things like ask him to help her make a dating profile for when he's dead.

Other than that I'm living my best life. Mostly drama free. Im a mother to a ball of fluff I call my puppy. Her name is faerie Thorne. But she goes by Thorne. She's the best thing to ever happen to me and is all around an amazing dog. She doesn't bark unless she's playing with other dogs. She's so sweet and loving and playful. She learned I have a bad back and can't bend over to pick her up so she actually literally jumps into my arms with this super cute spin thing she does as she jumps. Idk how she learned it but she did. She's a smart BB.
I have an actual healthy relationship. I can't begin to explain how nice it is to actually be cared for and be apart of a team instead of someone dictating my life and controlling and forcing me into stuff. They are such an amazing partner and I'm just so happy. We are actually about to move out together which I'm very excited about.

I'm getting another promotion at work and I'm actually getting a career with a super nice bonus system. It'll be nice to actually be upper management. Tho it is a double edged sword. Every time I move up I realize just how much I'm maturing. It's kind of a slap in the face like going from having work friends to being friendly with my team members is a weird transition. And from just going through the day to actually knowing and having a list of things needed to be done is wild. And it'll just be more intense when I get my promotion (I have to talk to my district manager in December and from there I might get my own new store or be promoted in my current store) I know I'm up for it. It'll just be a new chapter in my life and I'm looking forward to it.

Oh also weird side story cause it happened recently. My best friend works at this karaoke club with bouncers and I went around Halloween and the bouncers were so intimidating but because my friend worked there they were really nice to me and walked me to my car and just it was such a different experience to joke around and be friendly with these huge intimidating men.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 11-02-2018, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'm glad things are going well for you!
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
-waves at because my brain is not in any position to parse words atm-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Den thank you. Yea life has its ups and downs but it's been mostly positive. Also I'm completely dead thanks to the entire month of Halloween :( where I work Halloween is super important. And I was the direct Halloween manager to basically test me to see if I had what it takes for a promotion. And we actually hit the double bonus for the first time in the store! Soooo I think I proved myself a lot.

-waves back at espy-

Also here's pics of my puppy. I sent them to someone specifically. But I figured other people would like to see her

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 09:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #5  
Your puppy with the cherry blossom is the most beautiful thing
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 09:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Your puppy looks awesome! What's the breed, if I'm not being too nosy?

Also, it's nice to hear that life's been going good for you! Hopefully it continues like that for the rest of the year. And next year. Don't forget about next year.
Old Posted 11-18-2018, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Kensai
Default   #7  
Whoa Den and Espy are still here :o Eyy everybody
<--Trisphee Kensai-->
Old Posted 11-22-2018, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Of course I am.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-23-2018, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #9