Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #305  
wandering albatross
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-27-2019, 06:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Or Shoebills. -u-

I'm so weak rn. <x} I feel like just a breeze could knock me over. Man, when you're tiny as hell, even a little blood absent from the body, feels like you're totally empty and lacking in any strength or energy. e-e; I just wanna go back to sleep and not wake up until I'm all better..and look at birbs. <x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-27-2019, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #307  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
I love fish. -w- and birds. birbies. <3
Some Didney movies too. *hugs tummy* I saw Princess and the Frog yesterday. <3
But birbs. <x} They make me smile. Loogit this one. Boop! Score!

"Birdy! Can I play too?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 07-29-2019, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<x} Awh! Sure you can buddy. *gives Derpy a tiny basketball to play with* You can shoot hoops with the little birb. :3

As it turns out, I think I may have found the cause for my painful cramping and dizziness and awful stuff happening the first days of my period. e-e; I think my body is producing too much prostaglandins, which help shed the uterine lining y'know? But it helps it by literally constricting the blood vessels and make the muscle layer contract and separate off the internal walls. ;-; A literal war of blood and premature cellular tissue murder is what I think is happening and getting worse each month. No wonder it's been so painful to deal with. <:c I'm hoping to see my doctor about it soon though..

On an unrelated note, does anyone else know someone who talks in their sleep? <x} I heard my brother in our bunk bed, under me talk to nobody when he was asleep, and I couldn't make out what he said 100%. He either said, "Habit the bean bear." or "I haven't been there." x'D But he said it with a "it's not my fault!" sort of tone, which almost made me laugh and wake him up.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-30-2019, 12:08 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #309  
"Yay!" Derpy waddles over and takes turns dunking baskets with the bird.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 08-02-2019, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<w< aww..I used to play basketball as a little guppling..and then I stopped because I can't sports very well. <x}

Old Posted 08-03-2019, 06:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #311  
used to play basketball in primary and secondary school. still don't like the sport much.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-06-2019, 11:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D I like the sport when I'm playing with and against people of an identical skillset. Which means poor speed, accuracy and out of shape type skills. <x} I have a better time playing with people that suck at playing, instead of people who you can just FEEL are taking it easy with ya and you KNOW they can cream you no problem, no mercy if they wanted to. <x'{
Eeeyahh, I don't do the sportys. x}

Old Posted 08-06-2019, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #313  
I really like stuff like badminton and tennis. Especially just ignoring all the rules and just seeing how many times you can hit back and forth before the ball or birdie is unhittable. Or just super casual basket shooting.
Old Posted 08-06-2019, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
I was actually quite a good goalie back in school, but sucked at the playing field. Catching or blocking a ball is easy for me, just don't expect me to run and handle one at the same time.
Old Posted 08-07-2019, 04:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #315  
i remember liking hockey. hockey was decent.

Old Posted 08-07-2019, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I played hockey in my socks. x} Because our school gym was small and not for skates, so we just took our shoes off and polished the floor. It actually was pretty fun yeah.
Sock-ey!

Old Posted 08-07-2019, 12:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #317  
Not great at sports. Decent swimmer, though. ...also good at dodgeball, not because I have any accuracy, but bc people can never hit me. Not a bad shot, either, but I’ve only ever been to the range twice.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 08-07-2019, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I had a love/hate relationship with dodgeball. <x} I was always too predictable and slow in it, but I liked the rush the few seconds I had at the start. >u>; I'm still kind of a sports ball magnet...

By the way Espy, :o just wanted ta ask if Raster's gloves were white or some other color? It's in my art shop. <x} Haven't started on it yet however..

Old Posted 08-07-2019, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #319  
Hey. :] Would anyone like to meet Mr. Crescent? He'll be visiting in a couple of days and he's pretty nice. ^-^

Old Posted 09-10-2019, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
mr. crescent? who is this?

Old Posted 09-11-2019, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
*picks nose*, first hangout ever, meh?, merskelly metalien, that weird pond