Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #33  
people should be edumacated on their trade types! and the site in general! D:< **picks up an armful of Trisphites and dumps them into the announcements/help/error forums**

Lucid buys commons occasionally. sometimes she spends all her money on them. XD but Lucid also has a small stockpile of runes that should last her a few months, not including yearlies and seasonals. Lucid needs more runes!

Will Sakura buy Lucid's feather hat when they're released into the commons shop? they's pretty! :3 Fen showed me the greyscale pixeling and it looks exactly like I drawed it! but smaller because I do my item designs at 3x regular avi size. XD

my other designs are a plaid scarf that is based/copied off my friend Skyler's scarf. he's a boy so therefore the scarf design is automatically unisex, lawl. the other is a coat. I did slightly different designs for males and females, but hopefully they'll both just be unisexed and made into slightly different coats. the girls' is longer and has clasps, the boys' is shorter and has buttons.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Aww, of course Sakura will buy Lucid's item when it is released <3 Feather hats are awesome, and Sakura must own Lucid's item! Having a friend's item is just too cool <3

Sounds awesome! You can never have too many scarves, and the coat sounds cute. I really really hope the snow anklets win though!!

Hey...will Lucid draw Sakura's idea? xD Sakura is unable to draw. I've tried for 2 contests but they just look terrible and don't get the idea across xDD

yourpiratesushiisthecutest. *pets it* I love when it randomly appears : )

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
**dances in** I gots mah new Inventors' Dream! ^o^ of course the guy didn't send a CoD trade but at least I was online when he got on so I was able to accept in a timely fashion. I hate when trades take forever to accept. that's why I like CoD so much.

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Yay! Congrats hon! <3 I'm super excited for you : ) And LOL at the not-COD thing. At least you got it quickly : )

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #37  
COD trades are the greatest thing since Lucid.
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurato View Post
Trufax. <3

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
of course I'll draw up your items for you! C: just let me know how you want them and I'd be glad to make them. I have loads of free time and wish I had more creative things to draw.

Lucid's feather hats will be released in all the colors of the palette, so I only expect you to buy one. XD but thanks. it's good to know people like them. I'm going to LOVE seeing everyone wearing them when they're released! I wonder how much they'll cost. :O Fen said I only get 1, so I asked for the special colors, and I have to buy the rest on my own. xD I hope I can afford them! they look expensive though. DX darn me for drawing expensive commons!

ehehe, thank Cazz for ordering the pirate sushi. I like that there's her pirate sushi and Inari's ninja sushi. XD they must battle to the tasty death!

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Lucid, I've been meaning to ask you. Can you make an Asura sushi?
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurato View Post
<3 that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Red-aholic
YAY! *cuddles Lucid* Lucid is the beeeeest. <3 Thank you! I have two ideas but one needs a little more fleshing out in my head. I will PM you the first one, okay? Thank you so muuuch. I'm super happy now : D I have lots of ideas but I can never draw so they never see the light of day. xDD Thank you!!! <3 <3

Oh, cool!! Chances are I will buy red. xD It is my favorite color on avvie sites : ) But I might have to get the special one too. And oh, do you think they'll be super expensive? I'll still buy one for sure, but that would be sad for you trying to get all the colors <3

I just saw a vampire bat sushi!! So cuuute. I've never seen that one before. I love it. *grin* But haha, yeah. It makes sense for Cazz to have gotten the pirate one! And LOL at pirate and ninja sushis. I've never understood where that rivalry came from, but...ninjas FTW!! xDD

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
of course I can make an Asura sushi! it might take longer than usual, I have no idea when I'm going home. depends on the weather and it might end up being tomorrow afternoon. but at least once I get home I don't have to worry about swapping files around with my flashdrive anymore. I definitely want to have her picture with me when I draw her because I want to get the hat right. that's basically her defining characteristic.

I've been meaning to tell you, I'm impressed by the commons layering she uses. most captains are their bundle plus a monthly and a yearly or three or five or ten. depending on how many wings and horns and tails they have. but most of Asura's clothes are pretty commons! <3

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:17 AM Reply With Quote  
a vampire bat sushi? XD I don't remember which that is.

I thought you might buy red! :D Special will also include the two colors (blue/green and red/purple) that I made my design in, too, so it'll be pretty. that's why I got special. I just hope that some more items will be made to match those, because they'll be odd hard to use colors, like the blue/purple and green/purple on Mei's jackets.

I don't know where the pirate/ninja sushi rivalry came from, but I should totally have people pay to have pirate/sushis made for them and whichever team wins gets, uh.....cookies? XD I would make so much money! XD I bet whoever Kami sides with will win though because she pays in runes. XDDD

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #45  
Thank you! I'll send the trade now, you have free reign over her (I want a Lucid original).

As for Asura, I already knew how I wanted her to look like a long time ago (her look is actually a variation of one I have used in the past). I didn't want her to be too complicated (she's a fighter after all) and I really wanted to show the awesomeness that is our commons. ^^

I was lazy and I figured it didn't really matter too much how she looked like. XD
Her personality would be memorable enough.
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:22 AM Reply With Quote  
I started drawing her hat on paper so I could start before I get home if I want to, but ended up drawing a full sushi. XD too many details! @.@ I also put the hat square on the head instead of at an angle like I usually do, because angles make it so I can still make it look like a sushi.
maybe I'll make another shrimp sushi like Tezu's, so I can fit in more wings, and stick the hat on the shrimp. ahaha. I have no idea. I'll play around with it some more. she'll be a fun one to do for sure. 2 captains/1 sentinel down, 16 to go! I need to get Trey to buy a sushi so I can figure out the main...he's the only NPC I haven't figured out yet! DX

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #47  
LOL! Yes, Trey's a rather difficult one. XD

And SHRIMP SUSHI!! <3
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote  
ahh, yes. that is an adorable Asura-sushi. Thank you Tezu, for forcing me to learn how to draw shrimp sushis! funny enough, right after I posted that last post, my sig turned into the Tezu shrimp sushi. XD

HOMGhuidhnfjhdufknj...I have too much stuff at the top of my screen. that darn Greg guy didn't accept the trade after I put in my monies. that's why we have CoD! so I can get my item right away without waiting for him! grr! **reads Sakura's PM to get rid of one of my notifications**

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 01:35 AM Reply With Quote