Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Heir of Darkness
Default   #17  
Asura's expression did not change at the insult. If anything, she joined in Letum's laughter. "Indeed, you are fortunate to have left our coalition. It would have been an utter shame if I was reined in from being able to kill you by something as boring as having the same affiliation."
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:23 PM  
Goddess of Death
She laughed still. "Indeed, I might not have the chance to slaughter you as beautifully as I wanted if I were still affiliated with the Corrupt." The flames in her eyes grew as she thought of victory the future would hold. "There is no need for this senseless jabbering in these quarters, we should save it for the field. There are nothing but people who want or need help here." Her laughter died down.

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:28 PM  
Default   #19  
(Rofl, Sakura!)

Arg!! ::Fallen growls:: I be gettin' mah own scars at our healer. ::shows neck and stomach:: Ya see them lubbers? S'what I got after fightin' you people! Just a nick, got a scar. >;D
-
м у ѕ т _к η ι g н т _σ ƒ _¢ н α σ ѕ

[[ KoC • • Quest • • Closet • • Marketplace • • Knight Form ]]
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:35 PM  
Heir of Darkness
The sides of Asura's lips remained quirked up mischievously but her laughter also ceased. Scare had she been so repeatedly amused by a member of the opposing faction.

But then again, she thought as she opened her eyes, her partner used fight on the same side as herself. Regular divinity did not hold her interest a whit with their pure nature and mindless propaganda. But these creatures, born from darkness but yearning for the light, were much more to her taste.

"But as you say, it would be a pity to waste this place when I may still have need for it in the future," she said fixed Letum a piercing gaze. "However, I am already promised the most beautiful end. It will be at my own hands where and when I choose. But know that I will only die when all of Trisphee has been washed clean with the strongest Corrupt flames and Death himself lies in ashes at my feet."
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:40 PM  
Goddess of Death
Default   #21  
She looked into Asura's crimson eyes and pondered the thought of which she had composed. "Say what you will Asura. This war is only Beginning. The Divine will remain strong and there will be many more that fall from the Corrupt to join the ranks of the Divine to defeat the likes of you."

She laughed as she whipped around her hair whipping around as she turned her back to Asura and her wicked smile.
"Until we meet again on the battlefield Asura. As youve said... "Stay Alive until then..."

Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:47 PM  
Heir of Darkness
Asura nodded to Letum with her regards. The Divine woman was an astounding adversary. "Indeed, it is just the beginning. But it matters not to me how many corrupt creatures prostrate themselves and beg to join you.

"No matter how many hundreds, thousands, or millions of worms you throw my way..."

Her expression returned to her closed-eyed grin as she lovingly placed both hands on the hilts of her kodachi.

"... I will crush them all."

----

That said, she sat back down on a chair patiently. "Where's my stickers?"
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 05:53 PM  
Red-aholic
Default   #23  
Oh, my! Quite a few people have lined up for their shots while I've been gone! *starts handing them out* Oh, here, Asura. Happy stickers for you. : )

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:06 PM  
They made a story in here. So long. D;
-
м у ѕ т _к η ι g н т _σ ƒ _¢ н α σ ѕ

[[ KoC • • Quest • • Closet • • Marketplace • • Knight Form ]]
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:10 PM  
Heir of Darkness
Default   #25  
Thank you very much for the stickers.
As a token of my appreciation, please take this.

*leaves a necklace on the table with what looked suspiciously like blood still on it* *turns around and leaves*
Old Posted 11-21-2010, 06:10 PM  
Pattern Recognizer
Hello? I would like a booster shot, please. It's messy out there.
Trisphite Map

Old Posted 11-22-2010, 12:02 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #27  
GIMMIE DAT SHOT!

I've discovered I don't care about getting shots anymore. Just don't try to take my blood...
ಠ_ಠ
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 12:31 AM  
Keeper of Secrets
I don't need a tetanus jab, but my poor penguin does... I told it not to go to the dark side, but he seen fish and that was that ~Crys~ PLEASE SAVE MY PENGUIN!!!
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 11-22-2010, 10:58 AM  
Red-aholic
Default   #29  
*gives out shots and saves the penguin* How could I not?? Penguins are my favorite animal <3

This Sushi has been Fen-Bitten
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 10:38 PM  
Hortator and Nerevarine
I have over 200 swords I could probably use a tetanus shot... > A>
Damies Mule
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 10:40 PM  
*twitch*
Default   #31  
If I haven't contracted tetanus from all these swords, then I've probably caught something. I try not to pick them up with my own hands -I know where they've been and the inside of a human isn't pretty- but the fish, they think they're helping by dropping sword shards on me, but they're not. They're only giving me scrapes.
Old Posted 11-26-2010, 11:27 PM  
Keeper of Secrets
Yay!!! my penguin is saved now if only it would stay away from the corrupt generals like Asura everything would be okay
Unmei no hi Tamashii tai Tamashii
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 07:42 AM