Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
Aww, thank you! Ya think so? <:]

My vampie OCs are much more developed. ^-^; thouuughhh it's kind of a lot to read, so I'll only put these two here for now. :] I've got Abby and Lyra-May having much shorter backgrounds afterward, as only one of them isn't human. <x]

:D Also, my vampire realm sort of rules; Pureblooded vampires I've defined as being from richer families, and have red eyes. All other vampires are the result of being bitten and turned, and possess yellow eyes. :] Hybrid vampires have orange eyes. All vampires are immortal, and cannot die if they don't get blood. If they're starved of blood, the only thing about their appearance that suffers is their hair becoming less vibrant, and their eye color becoming a duller red. They also cannot be out and about during the day, see themselves in mirrors or photographs or in puddles of water and polished surfaces. To kill vampires, they must either be impaled with a werewolf tooth or claw, have a blessed wooden stake driven into them, or destroyed with full sunlight. Shooting them, stabbing, drowning, poisoning, and beheading does not work. Vampires from their start up until the 1800-1900's did not have very many other supernatural powers, other than having many years to become stronger, smarter and more skilled. From the 20th century onward, they began to branch out and more hybrid and bitten vampires began to pop up, and among them many with witch blood, so with them, came supernatural abilities. :]

My bois here don't have no powers, but they got little surprise abilities here and there.
^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-19-2019, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
hey, just a heads up that i'm travelling back to college and will probably take a couple of days to settle. i'll read your vampire OC profiles properly like they deserve to be, in a couple of days!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 01-03-2020, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #19  
Okie dokie. :] Thanks for the heads up! ^-^ Hope everything goes well on your travel back!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-05-2020, 03:50 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i'm finally back on Tris again >.< also wow! i love how both your vampire OCs' stories entwine. also how you take traditional features of vampires and put your own spin on them so that they're not stereotypical anymore, and even though both Antoine and Earnest are traditional vampires they're so different from each other!

hey, Antoine, i too love anything with oranges in it!
i love how refreshing oranges are, and how good they are for nausea, cause that's something that affects me often. also, no dessert seems too heavy or cloying if there's oranges in it to balance it out.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 01-20-2020, 04:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #21  
I'm finally back on Tris too, haha. <x}
Thank you thank you! ^_^ I'm glad you like them both!
:D huh. I didn't know oranges were good for nausea. I just thought they prevented scurvy. X) I'll have to snack on them more often. ^-^

If you'd like I can post two more of my characters that however aren't vampires, are still fantasy in nature. ^U^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 01-28-2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old Posted 01-26-2020, 06:39 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
oranges help, and lemons help too! for me i find that the smell of orange peel is enough to drive away nausea whereas i have to actually suck on lemons. however, it's more traditional/usual to use lemons for nausea.

yes yes! post them, i want to meet them \0/

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 02-04-2020, 06:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
:] They are also great sources of Vitamin C, which helps your immune system and gives you a small but natural burst of energy.

Ok. ^-^ These are my last 2. I have more, but as for fantasy/supernatural, this is about all I could come up with. ^_^;
In a suprising turn of events, both of them are actually humans. :D They're still quite interesting however and have special backgrounds separate from one another.

Old Posted 02-04-2020, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i've been doing this not very fruitful thing where i think about your characters and wonder which of them had it worst. it's not fruitful, because i realised it doesn't matter which of them had it worst, their sorrows are their own. no point comparing sorrows. but more importantly, they've all overcome their sorrows, not by denying themselves the processing of pain, but by keeping on going and?? i just want them all to be happy okay *hugs the thread and bawls*

i wish i had something actually constructive to say but as usual i am amazed by the detail in your characters' backstories, and in the worlds you create for them. also we have reached the juncture where we come up with a story for you to explore with one or more of your characters, and for me to write with you... your characters are all so diverse that i'm kind of drawing a blank. i suppose i could ask which of your characters you have high muse for, or what kind of story or world you're in the mood to write? (i'm sure i asked these questions before you began sharing your characters, but let me just ask again) >.>

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 03-05-2020, 09:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #25  
<x'} Hehehe! I'm so glad you think so. <:] I've kept most of their struggles non-fantastical, fantastical being like for example, Frog Prince: "Being a frog is the most of my troubles." x}
I wanted their struggles and backstories to be as unique as they were somewhat relatable. <:] Like Earnest with losing a brother and learning to cope with loneliness, or Rama's need to seek vengeance and look intimidating because she had endured so much terror and never wants to be afraid again.
^-^ I want them all to be happy too! ;U; <3

I'm not sure which of them I have the highest muse for, so to speak. :/ As for moods, my vampire bois and Kelsi are all in a mainly romantic realm of dwelling, and my humans a more adventurous sort of domain. :]

I think though I would enjoy roleplaying with Gideon. <x} Just because I feel like he could be the most fun, hilarious and surprising to get to see. (:T hmmm..If I'm going to go with him, I probably should doodle up a pic of him for a profile.)
His home place is set in a sort of seashore-fantasy setting, but he can really travel on an adventure anywhere. :]
Is it cool if I use Gideon? ^-^

Old Posted 03-06-2020, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
sorry for logging in late TT yes of course! you don't even have to ask, really >.< i look forward to formally having my character meet Gideon, the Angel of Pirates, in a roleplay!

indeed, he can be transposed into any fantasy setting, so let's think of a setting we'd like and then a plot to go with it. a circus setting might be fun too, especially if we have a change of personnel in the circus or have Gideon's circus troupe fall out of business and have him be approached by a new troupe that is MAGICAL (~^0^)~ or even a magical carnival!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 03-25-2020, 06:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #27  
It's ok. <8/ I know the entire world is in chaos due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
<x] I've already started on his profile art and it's nearly finished. x~X; I don't know when to stop, even when my drawing hand is tired. So, I'll finish it tomorrow maybe. :] But he
is
lookin'
HAN-sum! x3 ~+

:] Interesting, I wonder if maybe we can make the circus idea into some sort of dark mystery in a fantasy setting. Like the circus can travel and look pleasant during the day, while at night things get dangerous and scary, resulting in maybe theft, kidnaping and maybe even a murder spree! But it's difficult to point out the culprit when so many performers and crew are highly suspect. o.o And the managers can't replace everyone or they wouldn't have a circus. <x]
OR
Maybe a magic circus-revolving story involving a meeting of worlds within the circus? :] Like someone belonging in the freak show curiously interacting and learning a new perspective from a different magical circus performer. ^-^
I think Gideon would likely be considered a freak because of his wings, but he can also fly, and that would likely be his only asset while performing...! *gaaaaasp* <x'D HE'S like DUMBO! lol! Just realized, hehe.

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 03-26-2020 at 08:26 PM.
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
>u< *quiver quiver* yeee!

Old Posted 03-26-2020, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #29  
OH THAT'S AMAZING. THAT ART. i hadn't known how to imagine his hair and now that i've seen the hair in your art of him, i can't imagine any other hair on him :D
i know who Dumbo is (a cute lil elephant baby! right?) but i haven't watched whatever he appears in. i did know he's a circus elephant because he's often with a big fancy ball? maybe he balances it on his nose? but DUMBO FLIES?

both those options are very intriguing, and i'm a big fan of the circus turning twisted and cursed in a way, at night. like the dark side rotating and becoming the face. a murder mystery would be funnnn! especially as a circus is chaotic anyway, chaotic darkness would be like everyone's in a metaphorical ice cream machine churning up crime :D we could even have both ideas meshed? during the day it's innocent, curious interactions, and during the night it is as if everyone's alter egos burst out.

what if the alter egos come forth because it is the 'dark side', witching hour or whatever one could call it, and only the alter egos can survive in such a time- so the daytime performers don't even remember, or don't clearly or consciously know, what they've been upto at night? if the circus isn't only about skills and oddities, but utilizes magic to function so successfully and dazzlingly during the day, it would explain why the prices for channeling the magic would have to be paid at night :o

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 03-30-2020, 04:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Thank you thank you!
And...not gonna lie, <x'D and I'm sorry,
but your unawareness of Dumbo is so adorable that I giggle-squawked into a pillow! I'm so sorry! <x'} Just reading "DUMBO FLIES?" put me in a brief happy gigglefit. <3
Ahhh, I suppose I might have ruined the movie for you now though. <x'D Double my bad! Because (spoilers) yes, he flies. <x'3
I figured it was a sort of parallel to Gideon, because he's likewise a flying oddity and circus star. But he's not as cute and sweet as Dumbo. <x]

Oh! So almost like, a Jekyll/Hyde carnival sort of thing huh? :o
Going on that actually, :D it'd be kinda dark and spooky to see that,
though instead of if being the price for magic, for it's dark influence to include circus performers like Gideon who don't have magic,
I propose a demonic curse. :D ?
Maybe each of these circus performers and oddities and employees had to sign a contract with the magic travelling circus, agreeing to it's terms in exchange for something they each desired? And each night at the circus, the curse on all the performers is active in each of them, and their alter egos emerge without their control. So they must find a way to break their contract or to fulfil it in some way in order to return to their whole selves again. :D

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 03-31-2020 at 12:49 PM.
Old Posted 03-30-2020, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #31  
<:D If you haven't seen Dumbo btw,
I recommend it since it's such an old piece of animation by Disney,
and it's interesting to see how far animation has come since WWII era. 0.0 Despite it's uh *cough cough!* >.> racist depictions of black stereotyping in the crows and the people putting up the circus tents and everything, it's kind of a tear-jerker. <:]
Here's a clip I found online of Dumbo if you'd like to take a look btw.
^-^ It's when we first see him after being delivered by Mr. Stork to his mother Mrs. Jumbo.
----><----

Old Posted 03-30-2020, 10:26 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
awww i'm happy to have made you giggle >///< hehe. well actually it makes sense! i should've thought, when i saw his huge flappy ears, that he could possibly use them to fly <3

oh my. i watched the clip you linked and almost cried just at that. just the way baby jumbo doesn't understand what the other elephants are saying, so even though they're saying mean things, he's just a happy fascinated baby TT he's been animated to behave so like a baby, his gestures, they tugged at my heart! and when his mother used his flappy ears to swaddle-wrap him! i can't handle it >.< i don't know if i'll ever be brave enough to watch it TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Maybe each of these circus performers and oddities and employees had to sign a contract with the magic travelling circus, agreeing to it's terms in exchange for something they each desired? And each night at the circus, the curse on all the performers is active in each of them, and their alter egos emerge without their control. So they must find a way to break their contract or to fulfil it in some way in order to return to their whole selves again. :D
YES TO THIS. it all fits omg. and it extends the scope of the RP to include arcs however many of the circus characters we'd want to explore. :D

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-02-2020, 08:10 AM Reply With Quote