Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Keyblade Master
Default Sora's Search For Role Plays [MalexMale]   #1  
Sora's Search For Role Plays
Male x Male or as much call it: "Yaoi"

Hello there and welcome to my search thread. I have been meaning to re-create this and look for some new partners to role play with. I'm only looking to do Male x Male pairings. I'm a big nerd for romantic stories but I also am up for other genres. Romance based is just my number one favorite.

Please stick around as I set up the rest of the search thread. Thank you very much.
Last edited by Sora; 08-02-2011 at 11:41 PM.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Some Rules and Guidelines
Please read these before posting.

1. Please try to be fairly active with our role play(s). You don't need to post five seconds right after I do. If you end up doing that cause you're like that, then cool. But if you don't like being rushed, don't worry. Neither do I. Just please don't take FOREVER to post (such as, a week or two).

2. I like to get to know the person I'm RPing with. So feel free to add me and talk to me on AIM, YIM, Skype, or MSN (if you have any of these). Send me a PM asking for my usernames if you're interested in adding me.

3. If you have to leave on a trip or something big, just let me know you'll be gone so I don't have to worry if something bad happened to you or if you ditched the RP. I will do the same as well whenever I have to go on a trip.

4. Please be a literate role player when it comes to grammar and spelling. As for post lengths, I'm not looking for novel length posts. I'm fine with two or three paragraphs if that's more your alley. It's been a long while since I've done large novel-like posts, so if you don't mind me slacking a bit with the large posts, I can try and post that much again.

5. I only do 1 x 1 RPs and I do them through private threads, sorry. I do not like RPing through PMs or other messengers. Besides. . you make currency when you post in the forums. Why not role play there?

6. Don't be afraid to ask me questions about anything or have an idea for a role play and want to tell me. Go ahead and ask / tell me.

7. Do not nag / bug me to post. Seriously, I hate that. It makes the role play feel more like work or a chore instead of being fun like it's suppose to be. Plus, it's very rude. I won't nag at you either. I want role play partners whom have patience. You can give me a poke if two weeks have gone by and there's still nothing. But don't bug me every day just because I didn't post five minutes after you. Also, do not ask me to tell you when I've posted. I shouldn't have to tell you when I've posted when you are capable of checking the thread yourself.

8. If you don't like the role play anymore and just want to end it where it is, just tell me. I will do the same for you.

9. Please be open minded, but not so open minded that you're brain could fall out. I don't want to end up making all the decisions on what we're role playing about. If you have ideas or you like one of my ideas more than one I present to you, etc., then say so.

10. Please don't make your characters as Mary Sues or Gary Stues. Please.

11. Please don't bump in the role play threads. That just makes it feel like my partner is trying to rush me into posting faster. If it takes me two days to reply, then it takes me two days to reply. Posting a bump message is just wasting post space. If you were trying to bump the thread up for me to see that you had posted, there is no point in doing so. I subscribe to all of my role play threads so I can have them saved somewhere to see them on my own.

12. Please try and refrain from using the words "Yaoi", "Uke", "Seme", and "Seke". It just kind of bothers me a bit when people use them. This is just a nice request, but if you prefer to use these words, than I can't force you to stop using them.

13. Please do not make your "submissive" male characters for a male x male plot we're doing be so girlish that he's 1% away from being a woman and that he can't do anything for himself.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #3  
Old and New Ideas
Let's have some fun with our story.

This list shall also be updated in the future whenever I come up with new ideas that I'd like to role play out.

You don't remember me?: (Plot from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, but with OCs). Back during their high school years, our two main males in this story had been together as lovers for awhile until, one day, one of the males asked the other how he truly felt about him. In embarrassment to the question, the second male just gives a soft chuckle, causing the first male to run off - getting the wrong impression of that chuckle - and never seeing the second male again. He had even gone as far as changing schools as he could not handle being around the other any longer. Then. . . ten years later, the male whom had changed schools, is being interviewed for a new job position for a popular company. Originally, our first main male had wanted to get a job working in the literature section, as he has always had a job before he quit that focused on being famous author's editor. However. . . it seems that he ends up getting stuck at a Manga section, where he becomes an editor there instead. Unknown to him, his new boss is actually his past lover, the one he had ran away from ten years ago. The boss, eventually finds out who his new employee is and tries his hardest to win him back, as well as get him to realize who he is.

( I would like to play the new employee. )

We meet again: They were both once Angels at one point in time and both in love. Their friends and family members couldn't be any happier for them. Well. . . all for one jealous angel who has feelings for the older Angel out of the couple. So in rage, he sneaks into the couples' chambers and kills the young Angel. Mourn all around. However. . . what they will come to learn 20 years later is that the younger Angel has been reincarnated into a human being, down on Earth. Wanting his lover back, the older Angel - accompanied with a few of his friends - have gone down to Earth to search for the "new" version of his lover and hope to bring their love back.

( I would like to play the reincarnation human / angel. )

Old high school crush: (Somewhat Harvest Moon based) Back in high school, our first main male has a crush on our second main male. For the first year that he'd had feelings for him, he kept it to himself. But then, one day, he brought up the courage to finally tell him. All he got in return? Laughter and hurtful comments thrown back in his face by his crush and as group of friends. Ten years later. . . our first main male, the one who confessed his feelings, has become a doctor in a small village on a large island, away from the mainlands. Life is pleasant for him. Then one day, he bumps into a face he didn't figure he'd ever see again. His old high school crush. He has moved to the same small village to be the veterinarian. The doctor tries his best at first to avoid the other male as much as he can, however, the other male seems to want to apologize for how he acted back in high school and somehow make it up to him and start all over.

( I would like to play the doctor. )

A Merman & A Human: Always been curious as to what land-life and humans were like, a Merman has always been spying on the world above, doing his best to always stay hidden so he wouldn't get caught. On the other side, a human male has always wanted to travel and learn more about what lives in the Ocean. Faith have it, while the human male is out on his boat - catching fish with his net, he ends up catching the Merman in his net as well, pulling him up into his boat. Could this moment have brought them a relationship?

( I would like to play the Merman. )

For the love of science: For as long as he could remember, he was always locked up in this room, where people did tests on him. He didn't remember ever agreeing to this kind of life but he doubted he really had any kind of choice in the matter. However, one day, a new scientist joins the crew - unaware of what he's signed up for. When he sees the poor man the scientists are secretly testing on, he becomes disgusted, not of the "test subject", but of his co-workers and boss. But he keeps this hidden to himself. Why? Because he has come to conclusion of trying to free this man from this place and give him the life he deserve outside of his cell walls.

( I would like to play the Scientist. )

You stole my heart: He was always breaking the law in some way ever since he was a teenager. He knew that once he got older, he needed to be more sneaky, find more ways to get away with stuff. He didn't care who he hurt, as long as he got what he wanted in the end. However it seems he's come across someone who is able to catch him in the act and surprisingly. . . the police aren't called. The man simply says he wishes to be his friend, as he feels like the other is giving some sort of cry for help. Denying all this, he just leaves but faith should have it, the two males keep bumping into each other.

( I would like to play the Innocent Person. )

Love at first sight: version O1 A model is running late for work and on the way there, his brand new photographer, that he hasn't met run, runs into him on his way to his first day on the job. Both of them are unaware they will be working together until they both arrive at the building together. However, right away when they meet, the photographer feels something spark inside. Love? The model does not, but during the time spent with the photographer, something begins to build up inside.

version O2 A model goes off to another country, looking to find a new magazine company to work with, though his current company doesn't know this. They just assume he's going over to try and promote their magazine. While there, the model runs into one of the photographers there and the photographer falls in love with the model right away, however the model wants nothing to do with him. He's been hurt before with past relationships and doesn't want to be hurt again. But the photographer doesn't give up, especially when the model lands the new modeling job at this new magazine and the photographer is assigned to work with him.

( I would like to play the model in both these versions. )

Atheist and Catholic romance: After a long day of Catholic school, our main religious male is taking a "short cut" home from the back way of the school. Half way through, he stumbles upon a small group of rebels from a public school, smoking and cracking rude jokes, spouting off foul language. One male out of the group is the "leader", whom happens to be an Atheist as well. He steps up and toys with the Catholic male, allowing hands to roam places the Catholic male feels uncomfortable being touched. However, something inside the male sparks. This begins the struggle of him finding out he's gay. At the same time, our Atheist felt a bit of interest spark at that incident and tries to be around the Catholic male more.

( I would like to play the Catholic boy. )

Watch me dance: After a long day at work, our main man goes to a local bar to unwind. What he wasn't expecting to happen was for that night to turn into the start of a love interest. Ever since his eyes landed on one of the bar's night dancers, our main man tries to get closer to the dancer, to pull them out of the business, come have a normal life, and be able to truly love.

( I would like to play the male dancer. )

I am always watching you: version O1 For the longest time, he had always been watching him. When he left his house, when he walked to the store, when he went to school, even through the window he watched him carry out his normal routines. Even going as far as to sneaking into the stalked's room and watching him sleep. Then one night while the stalked is asleep, the stalker successfully kidnaps him and takes him away to his apartment, keeping him there.

version O2 The same goes on. Stalker watches the stalked, even going as far to sneak into his room at night to watch him sleep. But one night, the stalked ends up waking up and finding the stalker in his room. A series of shouts and fights happen after a small series of touching and kissing coming from the stalker. However that's as far as he gets before stalked's parents walk in and manage to pin him down and wait for the cops to show up. Years later, stalked is now going to his first year in college, finally beginning to get over that event. Little does he know, stalker is being released from prison, had finished school through a special jail system, and is going off to the college, the same one stalked is at. Stalker wants to start over, to not become like what he once was, but that proves to be hard to do when he finds out that stalked is his college room mate.

( I would like to play the stalked in both these versions. )

Over the internet: Two boys from two completely different countries have been IM buddies for what feels like forever. One day, one boy somehow is able to get plane tickets and travel over to where the other boy lives. Spending Summer Break over there, the two begin to fall in love with each other. More can be discussed on this with other ideas we have and want to fit into this plot.

( I can play either positions. )

The doctor is in: After a horrible murder of his parents, the patient is sent to a mental hospital for the labeled "insane" people to recover. The few doctors he had before hand gave up soon after they couldn't get through to him and finally, our main doctor arrives. He doesn't seem so easily giving up as the others had been. Along the lines, doctor and patient began to grow close, closer than a doctor and patient should.

( I would like to play the "insane" patient. )

Y-You turned me!: One male who had considered himself straight his whole life has ended up in a ditch with his sex life. Girls don't seem to interest him at all anymore. Anymore? Did they ever? He doesn't know. Somehow, a friend of this male's best friend hears about it and gets the best friend to arrange a meeting. Once our main male and this best friend's friend meet, interest sparks from both sides, though our main male begins with denying it. Will the best friend's friend be able to show our main male that he's actually gay and will the two end up being together?

( I would like to play the main male who denies he's gay. )

In the middle: One male has two male friends of his whom both seem to have crushes on him and they both end up finally telling him of this fact. However, our main male has never really thought of either of them in such a way that he doesn't know what to say. So, instead of letting it go, the two friends decide they want to try and swoon him, to try to sweep him off his feet before the other one can. Will the main male end up liking one of them?

( I would like to play the main male who gets wooed by his two male friends. )

Weird ways we find love: Our main male has gone to bed one evening, earlier than his apartment room mates have, which is perfect for them as they have a plan to unfold. Our main male is a virgin at age 22, which his room mates both think he needs to end that title. They have hired a male prostitute, whom comes over that night after our main male has gone to sleep, and they let him slip into his room, where a scene takes place. The next morning, the male prostitute is gone, which oddly makes him a bit sad. So our main male goes out searching for this man. Could their previous night have opened up a door to love?

( I would like to play the soon to be ex-virgin male. )

Hand In Marriage: Once upon a time, there was a kingdom within the era of kings and queens. The land's king and queen's child, a son, was the next in line to become king once he reached the age of 18. But during the young ages of being a child, the prince had a dear best friend that he always held close to him, even more than a best friend status. With a wide grin on his face one day, he presented a plastic ring to his friend that he had gotten at a local merchant, and he said, "When I turn 18, my parents want me to wed someone I care for. I wish to marry you when that day comes". Being a year younger than the prince, the best friend smiled and accepted the ring, thinking nothing more than an innocent friendship promise. The king and queen, once they heard from their son, chuckled and assumed he was just being a kid. They would be surprised once the prince turned 14 years old and had plans to go find a real ring to give to his "fiance".

The evening before the prince was to present the real ring to his fiance, a dark figure had crept into the fiance's home and kidnapped him. A potion, purchased from a dark witch the the kidnapper knew of, would be forced down the fiance's throat. The potion was to cause the male to gain memory loss. Not only that, but the kidnapper took the fiance's body and threw him into portal that only he and a few selected others knew of, that lead to who only knew where. The fiance was surely in for a surprise when he awoke, no longer knowing who he was as he'd find himself somewhere in the middle of a world known as "modern day".

Back in the kingdom, the parent's of the prince's fiance went to wake their son, only to find that he was missing. At first, they contacted the royal family to see if he was with the prince. When the prince told them he wasn't and hadn't seen him at all, a search had been set out. Weeks went by and there was no sign of him anyway. The search was finally called off, leaving the prince heartbroken.

Several years would go by and soon, the young prince would be at the age of 18. However, the royal prince refused every hand given to him, as he only had one hand in mind he wished to take in marriage. His childhood friend. It would be when he turned 23 years old, he grew desperate, and he seeked aid from a local witch, asking if there was anyway she could find the location of his beloved. If even magic could not help him, then he was willing to give up and find someone to marry, despite the fact he would not be truly happy with the decision.

To his fortune, the witch was able to pick up the prince's beloved presence. Within her cauldron, an image of the now 22 year old fiance appeared. The prince's heart leaped with joy at the sight of his loved one still being alive and well. The witch cautioned the prince, as the male had somehow been taken to another universe and if paid well, she could give him something to take him there and come back home with him as well as something to keep track of his beloved. Agreeing, he paid the witch and he was given a necklace to wear that could take him from between their universe and the one the fiance was trapped in.

And now we are at the point where our story will take off at. Our prince is tracking down his long lost fiance with a small orb ball the witch gave him, giving him direction. Unknown that he is being looked for, the fiance is just going about the day as any other normal day of his. Once found, our prince will come to find out that his beloved does not remember anything of his past, of where he truly comes from, nor about the promise they made to wed. Our prince insists that he is not from this universe he's been in for several years, he takes the fiance back to their home universe and he makes the plan to win the other's love back by wooing and romancing him.

( I would like to play the fiance who lost his memories and was sent away from his home universe. )

BRAND NEW - Fell In Love With An Englischer: It's the summer season and during that time, many Englischers (non-Amish) who live outside of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania come to it to look at the shops and take in the sights of the area where the Amish live. It would be one hot day while our main Amish male is outside, helping his father at his Wood Work store where furniture and the like are made by hand and sold to costumers. A male from the city nearby comes in, looking to buy his parents something nice for their living room. The Amish male and City male meet, which sparks sometime between the two of them. The City male thinks he's got a crush on this guy when he become more aware of these new feelings. The Amish male however just tells himself it's the desire for a Friendship. After all, a man could never be with another man in a romantic based relationship. It was against the way of the Amish. But the City male insists every time when they bump into each other again that it's more than that. Will the Amish male finally admit to these conflicting feelings?

( I would like to play the Amish male. )
Last edited by Sora; 08-07-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Current Role Plays
Where my current RPs will be listed.
Last edited by Sora; 08-01-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #5  

It is now open for the public to post.

Old Posted 08-01-2011, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Did you post this somewhere else? Cyrsandrea or something? -feels like I have read this before-
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #7  

Yes, I have. I'm looking to do role plays on several sites.
Was there something on the list you liked and wanted to role play with me?

Old Posted 08-02-2011, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I'm kind of interested in the merman one....and the one below it I kinda like too :3

I didn't miss anything where it says no yaoi (it's the word they use....it seems -conforms to the norm for once), right? I see that a lot .-.
Old Posted 08-02-2011, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #9  

Are you asking if what I do isn't "Yaoi"? Because it says right in the search thread title "Male x Male". Meaning, yes, it's "Yaoi" (Japanese for Male x Male relationships). I'm not interested in Female x Female and I'm not interested in Female x Male. This search thread is solely only for Male x Male role plays.

Old Posted 08-02-2011, 11:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Sora. Azzy wants you. But not on here ;-;

'Tis a picture of Tokyo I took. ^^
I'm a girl.
I love Writing Tools, and KPop, and minty stuffs.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #11  

Which site then? I made this on several. =)

Old Posted 08-03-2011, 02:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Ernya. So jump on there. XD

I'm a girl.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #13  
I posted on Ernya.

I'm a girl.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I'd like to state I was very tired when I posted that >> <<

My brain goes stupid when tired. I've realized this now .-.
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Keyblade Master
Default   #15  

So were you looking for Male x Male or no? If no, I wish you luck in finding someone else to role play with.

Old Posted 08-03-2011, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I am : D That's why I asked in my half asleep state : D

-is an addict-
Old Posted 08-03-2011, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote