Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Black Mistress of Purple
Default Love you, Glitch   #1  
My heart is broken and I cannot seem to stop crying over the news. She was my best friend. We bonded through our love of pixel art together. Often times helping each other with our art. I'm going to miss that the most.

I don't know how to feel right now. Every time I calm myself, I can't help but to have my thoughts returned to Glitch and the fact that I can't talk to her anymore. I just don't know what to say. Part of me cannot believe that she is gone.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 03:47 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
She was my best friend. She was my family. I still message her every single morning. If for a second I stop keeping myself busy I break down and cry. She was everything to me. I just... It's no fair. Life isn't fair.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 12:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #3  
I keep checking her Facebook in hopes it was all a terrible dream.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I used to have her on my old facebook, but I deleted that and made a new and I was thinking about her because we haven't had any updates here in forever...I don't know what happened and from reading the messages above...I'm really worried and I hope it's not what I think it is. :/ I just can't wrap my head around it.

Edit* Ok, I found out what happened because I went to her hangout thread. WOW, I can't believe it, she was such a good person and an amazing friend. She helped me so much throughout the years and she was a big part of my life on this site. It's so unfair!!! T.T I'm lost for words....
Last edited by Panda; 09-27-2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #5  
Yeah, she came out of heart surgery and was in recovery but unfortunately her heart gave out on her. I've been crying since yesterday when I found out.

I kind of want to do some pixel art in memory of her but I'm not sure what to do for her.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 07:52 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I think an art tribute is a great idea.

Still cannot believe this has happened. :(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #7  
You can do a pixel art of all her friends surrounding her. Basically, everyone who posted in here (save for me.) and those on her friends list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I've been sitting here for hours in my house with pain in my chest and feeling anxious just thinking about this. I still can't believe she's gone T.T She wanted me to go see her last year and I didn't get the chance to.
Old Posted 09-27-2020, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #9  
Same here. I had to take a whole hydrosazine to calm myself. Finally made it half the day without crying but I keep stalking her Facebook still in disbelief.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 09-28-2020, 08:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I haven't had the chance to meet her better acquaintance. But from the few times we have spoke, she was nothing ut kind, accepting and supportive.

This is truly a sad loss for all of us.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 09-29-2020, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #11  
She was definitely caring and a wonderful person overall.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 09-30-2020, 06:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
I just came back and. . .this really is hitting me hard.

I remember her to be an absolute sweetheart and I cannot imagine the suffering her family is going through right now. She was kind, patient, charismatic, vivacious, creative, and innovative.

I don't even know what to say. Nothing I can come up with will be enough in my opinion. I wasn't related but I knew her as a talented wonderful woman, I wish this never happened.

Too many people have been lost recently, Including my mother. I look at her picture and all I can do is cry. Her child doesn't have a mother now. but I know my grief doesn't compare to the grief her family is going through now.

I should probably stop now before I lose it.I'm just really tired of seeing good people pass away due to whatever reason. And I'll try not to be angry about it, I know I have no right to be.

Belial
Old Posted 10-03-2020, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #13  
You’re allowed to be angry, to be sad, for both your mom and Glitch. Your mourning doesn’t invalidate someone else’s grief.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-03-2020, 12:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
I'm just thankful that she lived long enough to give birth to her beautiful baby boy and she was able to spend a little time with him.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 10-03-2020, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #15  
I know this thread hasn't been updated in a bit. I didn't know Glitch well, but I still treasure the little kitty she made me in one of the event games we had here. I'm hoping to translate that pixel kitty into a soft doll, so that I can remember and pray for her family always, and kind of for a memorial to Glitch.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 03-11-2021, 02:45 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
That's a lovely idea for a memorial, Tam.

I didn't know Glitch well either but she was always a wonderful warm presence on the forums here. It feels so unfair that she passed so young, unfair to her and unfair to her family, but I'll pray too. I'll pray for their peace.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 03-17-2021, 12:22 AM Reply With Quote