Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #49  
Especially since she practically told everyone she was willing to die if you just asked her to. But I wanted to kill her the real way. >:C

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 03-11-2013, 12:45 AM  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Yeah, Gall just wants to be ded. o3o

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 03-11-2013, 12:46 AM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #51  
I LOVE DYING, OKAY.

JUST DON'T MAKE IT PAINFULLY OBVIOUS AND I'LL PROBABLY FALL FOR IT.

Old Posted 03-11-2013, 01:48 AM  
The Mad Scientist
^^ Dirty lie, she will play with you like a cat plays with a dead mouse BI

Old Posted 03-11-2013, 01:50 AM  
It Won't Stop
Default   #53  
Well, I DID say DON'T make it painfully obvious.

Honestly.

Old Posted 03-11-2013, 01:50 AM  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
To be perfectly honest, no I am not enjoying this event... if you can call it that. To me as a user it just seems a way for staff members to inflate there ego's (in some cases further). Nothing really pops about this event, I'm sorry to say that 'free stuff' and 'bothering staff' are not selling points. Users talk to staff on a day to day basis so there is no bothering happening and the so called 'free stuff' is better with a mini plot.

I know it is most likely for the raffle this crap ass event has happened but I would have loved to see it in the fight for freedom or during the masquerade. For example Maesha rewarding her loyal subjects with a raffle of some of her fine things or the rebel's raffling off stolen loot to pay for the war to continue so they could claim their freedom. I hate to say it but the only thing here that perks my interest a little is the pixel contest as 1. it is held by an npc not a staff member and 2. I can't take part in that as I don't pixel.

I'm sorry to be painfully blunt and honest about it but this is just my opinion on the subject.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Last edited by Kaguya; 03-18-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 09:39 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #55  
Well it's not meant to be a full event, it's literally just a little mini-event for users between actual events. So it's not meant to be more than it is, small contests for chances to win things, a raffle, and event threads. No items were planned, no storyline, no event game. This was all it was supposed to be, so if you were expecting more, I see where the disappointment comes from, but I don't think we could have satisfied you with this particular event regardless; especially if you dislike it because you don't like events that have no storyline/games/items. Perhaps the next event will be more to your liking. Thank you for your feedback.

(I can assure you though this event had nothing to do with staff -- or their egos -- it was created entirely for the users.)

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Last edited by Rem; 03-18-2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old Posted 03-18-2013, 11:47 PM  
I am sorry if my feedback was harsh but to be honest even as a mini event it sucks. It was announces as a 'Spring' mini event though it has nothing to do with Spring. (Yes, I know trisphee has it's own calendar) but if you are revolving it around the trisphee calendar, then don't use 'Spring' use a lesser holiday for it as it stands it revolves around the staff, there is no theme. I don't care that no items where planned, that there was no story/ plot line or even a mini game made. Most the contests are so generic that some people are bored of them, the originality and creativity is no longer there. I remember coming onto this site and being excited to be here... now I just think meh...

I know it wasn't created to be the way I view it, but this is my opinion. I am just disappointed in lack of theme and creativity. One thing I might suggest for next year since so many staff want to do freebies perhaps put it into one thread, the reason I suggest this is 1. A person who is lucky enough to get art will get it from a random artist, yay for surprise art. (Artist roulette XD), 2. As a user seeing so many staff run threads pretty much all offering freebie art is quite daunting, I mean out of all the threads that are non sticky only seven of them are non art threads. I can understand all artists wanting their own thread but it's a suggestion to take on for consideration.
Quote:

Last edited by Kaguya; 03-19-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old Posted 03-19-2013, 12:58 AM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #57  
Rereading what I wrote I sound put-off, and I want to apologize for that, I wasn't - tone's hard to convey. I really meant it when I said thank you, all feedback is important.
Someone else more in charge of deciding the events will have to address your first points, I can't answer those, but I can understand where you're coming from. The second point tho I can definitely address - that wasn't planned at all XD I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED lol
But I see what you're saying! We may do that next event, it will be taken into consideration. Definitely sounds like a fun thing, anyway

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 03-19-2013, 01:51 AM  
Tones are very hard to convey over text but I understood what you where getting at. It was like there was one art thread and all of a sudden it had multiplied and I was thinking "Okay, back away to the forum tab before they notice and decide to attack." lol.

Yeah call the thread 'Artist Roulette Freebie's'
Quote:

Old Posted 03-19-2013, 01:58 AM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #59  
I would hate that... one different styles of art (Line art, pony art, or Colored art), and two.. alot of conversations in certain threads wouldn't happen because people would bitch if it was an art roulette thread. Also Rem's page 69 Art, and page hundred art... it wouldn't happen.

Also... the artists couldn't get freebies in that thread because it is a roulette thread, and you may end up with drawing yourself.
Old Posted 03-19-2013, 02:15 AM  
All artists have different styles this is true, but the concept is 'roulette' not as in the actual game where you roll a wheel and see who you get. It just puts all the artists into one thread where they can decide to give art randomly to people, like I said, I was daunted by how many freebie art threads there where and I'm an older user here... could you imagine what it would be like for a newer user, chances are they'd be running for the hills.

I can understand where your coming from however Tiva, and if they did want to keep all artists in the one thread it would be something they would have to work out amongst themselves.
Quote:

Old Posted 03-19-2013, 02:26 AM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #61  
I can understand a subform for art freebies, it is a large part of events, but if it is all in one thread then you run into the problem of cluster fucked conversations that a newbie, or anyone really, can never getting a word in edgewise. In multiple threads they have a better thanks to have an actual conversation instead of the random post of sticking your head in and then with a face paced conversation it getting lost or over looked.

Most of the staff run events were easier, the word search i did in less than an hour & the staff questions took maybe two. I am too busy really to do the pixel contest (midterms *hisses*) and the assassins game is not my style along with some of the problems with in it.

The mini event is an awesome idea to just give people a place to post that we will mingle in more than our usual hang outs. It doesn't have to have a huge story line it is just a title with Event tacked onto it. Hell you get Anka tokens, au, or even runes for participating which I find incentivising more than new items for this length of event, that just creates a posting frenzy and a lot of one word posts. If we hadn't been so busy I know that Alpha and I would have made a mini event Bunker but midterms..... my only problem with the event was the timing and that we haven't been able to do much in the event other than chat.
Old Posted 03-19-2013, 02:44 AM