Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #33  
Mmm boozy pops, seems like I found the best place to hang-out until the spring thaw (or rather the event ending I suppose.)
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 10:31 PM  
Icy Footed
@Espyy:
Ah, it's actually very nice. ^-^ I recommend it! Though, I got tipsy at daiquiri number two...I'm a smol bean. x) All I need is two. *sips vodka*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 10:48 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #35  
Strawberry daiquiris and fuzzy navels are about the only alcoholic drinks I'll order if I'm out with friends.

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 11:04 PM  
Icy Footed
:] It's pina coladas and berry fusion mixed drinks for me. ^-^; well, if I had friends to drink with that is, haha! ha, ahah..ahh... ouo; *goes away to heat up a donut*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 11:31 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #37  
If it makes you feel any better it's been over two years since I went to a bar with friends.

Actually the last time I drank was at an SCA event... and so was the time before that... and before that... hmm

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 11:44 PM  
Icy Footed
*comes back, finishing drink* ahh...the last time I drank was during the second to last game of the world series. >u< my nina wanted to see how tipsy I could get. I started out not caring about the game at all because I don't follow sports, and by the end of the night, I was shouting at the tv for 18 innings, gushing over a stray cat that came up to our porch, hugging my brother, and just being a delightfully annoying dork. X) What's a SCA event? o.o
And could I have another watermelon vodka please? :3

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 12:04 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #39  
Watermelon vodka sounds good! Would be great with other fruity mixes ehehe.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 02:10 AM  
Icy Footed
^-^ Yes! Really warms the bones and the sweet teeth! <3

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 03:13 AM  
Wanderer
Default   #41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
@Espyy:
Ah, it's actually very nice. ^-^ I recommend it! Though, I got tipsy at daiquiri number two...I'm a smol bean. x) All I need is two. *sips vodka*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
*comes back, finishing drink* ahh...the last time I drank was during the second to last game of the world series. >u< my nina wanted to see how tipsy I could get. I started out not caring about the game at all because I don't follow sports, and by the end of the night, I was shouting at the tv for 18 innings, gushing over a stray cat that came up to our porch, hugging my brother, and just being a delightfully annoying dork. X) What's a SCA event? o.o
And could I have another watermelon vodka please? :3
<Another watermelon vodka coming right up. Please do not destroy the bar.>

I’m also tiny — I’m 5’ and weight about 100lbs. Think the most I’ve drunk in one go was eleven shots over the span of around three hours. Ten was fine (I keep track of them with marker on my arm), I felt mostly fine, so I went for an eleventh. Found myself curled up on the bathroom mat an hour later. No puking or anything, just asleep.

I’ve never had a hangover before.

Also, in case anyone’s interested, CRT is about 5’4”-ish and weight close to 250lbs.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 05:14 AM  
Writer
*pulls out two popsicles, one to eat and the other to put in a drink*
One watermelon vodka for me too, please.

Usually I don't hit the bar with friends (because most of my friends live too far away), but I've been drinking at a LARP event. We had a plot... I think... but half the people spent the evening in the tavern and there was four different types of mead to try, with cherry mead being the most popular.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 07:43 AM  
I see you
Default   #43  
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 12:17 PM  
Writer
Hello starshadow, did you get some nice presents?
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 02:14 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #45  
Also, the SCA is the Society for Creative Anachronism. I’m loathe to call SCA combat events /LARPing/ because that makes it sound too game-like.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 02:56 PM  
Writer
I actually enjoy both. It's fun to go wild with foam weapons, and also interesting to watch (or participate in) reenacted combat.
Old Posted 12-25-2018, 03:08 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #47  
Ah, shit, where’s Coda when you need him. I think he does Belegarth?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-25-2018, 03:24 PM  
Icy Footed
@ Espy: Ohhh I see. :T Yea, I'm not really in the know ^^; I know nnnnnothin'.
@ DbM: Ayyyy, >u< nice choice!

-u- I wouldn't destroy such a cool bar. *sips vodka and sinks into chair after bad and cliched pun* <x} ….eyhhhhh?..*blows bubbles in drink*

Old Posted 12-26-2018, 03:43 AM