Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default   #17  
honestly, as soon as i finish my food here, i'm back to work, lol.

i'm the art lead around here and i do file handling and color picking for premium and event items. currently working on november monthly items, cuz those need to go out asap

@ death, i mean im also questionable company so

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
The entirety of Trisphee is just... questionable, in general.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #19  
@Galla yeah, but as long as you're busy welcoming newcomers you can't kill off people for stealing your brownies

@Espy Well said.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
That sounds lovely! I kind of dabbled in Smooch Date and it's very fun so far.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:13 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #21  
i have a brownie right now actually

im saving it for me in an hour when i don't wanna work anymore, cuz i never wanna work

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
...You know, Tris is generally kind of quiet at this time of day...night.

Nice to see people actually awake. (I kind of took a break from videogames to rest my eyes and, uh, fell asleep on my laptop. Just got woken up by a Brit friend pinging me to go to sleep.)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:15 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #23  
was talking with suze, then got food, now have to work. that's where my schedule's at.

weehhh

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I thought the lil reaper was cute. I think my love for reapers came up during the whole Misadventures of Billy and Mandy show back in the day.

Speaking of Grim Reapers - there was a really great show called Dead Like Me! and it's kind of a different spin on the whole Grim Reaper thing. I thought it was an interesting storyline.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #25  
Oh right, I forgot Suze keeps... weird... hours.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
...You know, Tris is generally kind of quiet at this time of day...night.

Nice to see people actually awake. (I kind of took a break from videogames to rest my eyes and, uh, fell asleep on my laptop. Just got woken up by a Brit friend pinging me to go to sleep.)
I'm in a weird sleep schedule mode right now. I'm a third shifter, and just getting back into a third shift schedule but I wake up after four hours of sleep and I'm typically up for the day/night.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #27  
Mh. Sounds like my housemate's schedule.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
I room with 4 other people, and we have two dogs in the house.There is only one other person in the house who is on a third shift schedule also, and there are two on a second shift schedule and my friend is on a weird schedule because she's a manager so they schedule her as needed, giving her really odd hours. Some days she goes in at 6 in the morning and some days they need her later in the day. Thankfully she's part time.

I also steal the bigger dog at night so I can watch horror films because I can't watch them alone loooool.
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #29  
Dead Like Me is awesome! I've had a bit of a crush on George earlier on, because her work attitude so closely resembles my own.

And yeah, smooch quest is fun for the storylines. You can get quite a few items from there (the "big prize" obviously being the dates I linked you in spoiler tags, but also some nice accessories, and you even get a random "reward" when you piss your date off)
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
...I’d probably steal a dog, too, but only to sleep next to me, because I get some really bad disturbing nightmares.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #31  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Dead Like Me is awesome! I've had a bit of a crush on George earlier on, because her work attitude so closely resembles my own.

And yeah, smooch quest is fun for the storylines. You can get quite a few items from there (the "big prize" obviously being the dates I linked you in spoiler tags, but also some nice accessories, and you even get a random "reward" when you piss your date off)
I don't think there was a thing I didn't like about the show. I never paid much attention to Mandy Patinkin in Criminal Minds, and I'm not sure why. He's actually a really good actor and I ended up loving him in the series. I really loved how George questioned things because I feel like I would have been the same way in some aspects.

I thought the goal was to keep the dates happy, but I can definitely see some of those responses angering a date haha
Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
You usually can’t go too wrong if you keep in mind their interests.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-03-2018, 06:30 AM Reply With Quote