Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #161  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyouri View Post
No idea really. Kept saying Mac sucks and they have issues. Funny thing is... around the time I dumped him, he got a Mac air and he was in love with it lol. Might eventually get one but not sure yet. Fiance wants to help me build a new PC and he's really looking forward to it. I'm too. Never was allowed to build PCs before so this is gonna be my first time and I can't wait.

Lol. Oh wow how exciting! Why weren't you allowed to?
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
This was during the time when you had to sodder the parts to the motherboard, now you snap them in. Ex said I would screw it up because I have bad eye hand coordination and didn't want me to mess it up. Never trusted me enough to try it out. Just kept saying not allowed to. Finace said he's a idiot for doing that because him being a computer tech he'd trust me doing it. Even with my aim being so off.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 10:37 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #163  
Quote:
This was during the time when you had to sodder the parts to the motherboard, now you snap them in. Ex said I would screw it up because I have bad eye hand coordination and didn't want me to mess it up. Never trusted me enough to try it out. Just kept saying not allowed to. Finace said he's a idiot for doing that because him being a computer tech he'd trust me doing it. Even with my aim being so off.
Ex sounds like he doesn't trust people or women. Your fiance sounds like a great man and he's patient ^^ I respect that :)
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
My fiance is one of a kind for sure. I never met anyone like him before. My ex on the other hand... No one seems to like at all. God I was a moron to spend so much time with him. But at least I met the perfect guy. We've been together for a year and half and still figuring out when we can get married. We are on SSI so getting married will cut what we get so we are working out what to do before we do get married. But it will eventually happen. No idea when but we know it will happen.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 11:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #165  
Are they items from the last Anka egg?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
That I currently have for sale or that I would like to have?
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #167  
The two Woolen Angoras
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Oh, I have them still if you want them.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #169  
Can I offer 2k total for both of them?
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Sure I'll send COD now. Thank you for buying.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #171  
Thanks for selling! *u*
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 02-26-2017, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
My fiance is one of a kind for sure. I never met anyone like him before. My ex on the other hand... No one seems to like at all. God I was a moron to spend so much time with him. But at least I met the perfect guy. We've been together for a year and half and still figuring out when we can get married. We are on SSI so getting married will cut what we get so we are working out what to do before we do get married. But it will eventually happen. No idea when but we know it will happen.
You're a very lucky lady to have found a man like that and happy anniversary ^^

AS I can be a pain in the butt with all their rules and stuff. I'm on AS I as well because of my mental disability

Before I forget, I'm interested in:

Twisted Image
Siren's Bundle
Bone Stitched
Burning Vigil
Stormy Skies
Mythica Norte
Royal Flush

I have:
Life Of The Party!
Unbeleafable
Paladinian Garb x2
Last edited by Lilith Dracania; 02-27-2017 at 07:00 AM.
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 06:57 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #173  
You're welcome Ginger.

Sorry to hear that Lilith. Mental disorders are really hard to handle and deal with. I have my first appointment in a long time to get on meds again. I guess my brain broke more in the last year from stress and it won't stop so I need something finally to help calm me down in stressful times. But I'm lucky enough to have my fiance still by my side, which many wouldn't do after all this. And thank you.

Wow that is surely a list of wants. I'll send a trade over soon.
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 09:01 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
You're welcome Ginger.

Sorry to hear that Lilith. Mental disorders are really hard to handle and deal with. I have my first appointment in a long time to get on meds again. I guess my brain broke more in the last year from stress and it won't stop so I need something finally to help calm me down in stressful times. But I'm lucky enough to have my fiance still by my side, which many wouldn't do after all this. And thank you.

Wow that is surely a list of wants. I'll send a trade over soon.
It's ok I've lived with it my whole
life and yes it's hard to handle at time mentally I'm younger than my physical age :( Yes you are very lucky to have him at your side ^^ You're welcome ^^

I have more wants XD I gotta keep posting for more Aurum :) I also love the random items when posting ^^ I'll add the items and Aurum
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 09:38 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #175  
Take your time. I don't mind waiting. :)

I just hope the meds I get don't have a bad reaction to me again like they did quite a few years ago. Gotta keep hope out for that or else they will fail.
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Take your time. I don't mind waiting. :)

I just hope the meds I get don't have a bad reaction to me again like they did quite a few years ago. Gotta keep hope out for that or else they will fail.
^^

Try to stay positive that they will work for you :)
Old Posted 02-27-2017, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote