Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Smile Hello   #1  
Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I just started today, and I like it a lot here. I'm still really slow at figuring out a few things but I'm getting it. I'm here to kill some time and relax and meet new people. Call me Pirouette or Nightmare or Piro. I'm a girl, and I'm into games, art, fictional stories. *bows*
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
someone sure decked you out fast

mdom

Old Posted 03-11-2018, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #3  
Hi and welcome to Trisphee, Pirouette! Nice to meet you here. :D What types of games/art/fanfic are you into? We got subforums for that if you want to gush about a particular work.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Everyone is nice here~

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 12:32 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Yes Gallagher, it was mdom <3 lol

Hi Bluebird! Nice to meet you too! :) I'm into a lot of games, From fan favorites like pokemon, undertale, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, fire emblem, to little known games like attack of the friday monsters. So just throw a dart and chances are I've probably played it lol. I love all kinds of art, specially ones that just use color in the perfect way. I look at art all the time, cheers me up. And I was referring to normal fictional stories, but I like fanfictions too lol, I just have a really really hard time picking out good ones. I go for any genre so long as it has a plot that keeps me surprised.
What about you what kinds do you like? :)
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouetting Nightmare View Post
undertale

Old Posted 03-11-2018, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
X'D lol Gallagher! Yes Undertale is the best! Sans, Papyrus, Flowey and the fandoms 500 million different fan versions of Gaster are my favorite.
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #7  
i'm a sans slut/rper, lmao. can't stop won't stop.

Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
I don't blame you for not taking a break, you might get arrested.

No that's bad lol, Anyways, I haven't rp'd in a long time but if you ever want to share/test out bad puns, I'm your girl.
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:11 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #9  
-SWEATS-

i actually

don't play a very punny sans lmao

or one that fits most of fanon tbh someone save me

Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:18 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Oh that's okay, there's a bunch of different variations of him, and I like a lot of them (Canon and Wilyart Insomnia Comic version art top of my list, but I digress). What's the closest well known version that you play of him? Or do you want to describe it?
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #11  
i'm honestly not that well versed in specifics, only general strokes.

the one i play is not the most punny and more heavily a prankster, he has 0 memory of resets not even dreams but his basement is shrouded in magic that allows its contents to bypass resets, he's very judgment heavy like he's killed as many or more babbus than asgore, and also he has a hyper-metabolism thing going on that means he always has to eat always has to sleep always has to burn off magic or else things get a bit not good

Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:25 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Omg it's awesome you know so many games! I love Undertale, Mother 3, Ib, Witch's House, Metal Slug 3, and most things with old school graphics. I think I probably have a pixel addiction haha. Have you played Adventure Bar Story. Can you tell me if Fred x Siela happens.

I love all types of art really, from basic phone wallpapers to clever shadows made from random objects. If it looks nice, I'll spend a few moments admiring. :)
Same with fiction. I go for any genre as long it's interesting! (But since my local library relocated farther away, I've been reading less fiction and more nonfiction aka textbooks lol)

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:28 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #13  
That sounds like a lot of fun. People don't show him doing pranks as often as they should considering the number of them he pulled on us players. And the zero memory and stuff makes sense. We do need more versions like yours.
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
Omg it's awesome you know so many games! I love Undertale, Mother 3, Ib, Witch's House, Metal Slug 3, and most things with old school graphics. I think I probably have a pixel addiction haha. Have you played Adventure Bar Story. Can you tell me if Fred x Siela happens.

I love all types of art really, from basic phone wallpapers to clever shadows made from random objects. If it looks nice, I'll spend a few moments admiring. :)
Same with fiction. I go for any genre as long it's interesting! (But since my local library relocated farther away, I've been reading less fiction and more nonfiction aka textbooks lol)
I love Ib, and mad father, and a lot of the games vgperson has translated lol. And nothing wrong with pixel games, unless they are as hard as battle kid or shovel knight. Because god.

Yes, I have played that game, and no I can't tell you what happens because I got very far and then was like 'why is the plot not progressing shouldn't the game be over, it's been x days' and it's sitting in my get to eventually pile lol. EDIT: I got to lvl 21 bar rank 5 in 11:37 playtime

I tend to avoid my library with a passion because I don't want to see anyone I recognize from growing up lol. I usually grab random books from B&n or will find random sites that have authors post their own original works that I can read for free, or have books that are in the public domain available for free by pdf. But back on track, textbook you say? What are you studying at the moment? I know I've tried studying italian from a textbook but man is it hard alone lol.
Last edited by Pirouetting Nightmare; 03-11-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:36 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouetting Nightmare View Post
That sounds like a lot of fun. People don't show him doing pranks as often as they should considering the number of them he pulled on us players. And the zero memory and stuff makes sense. We do need more versions like yours.
lmao ty, i really need to do more stuff with him

but like

stuff is hard

Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:46 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
lmao ty, i really need to do more stuff with him

but like

stuff is hard
Trust me, I know how that is. Sometimes the good stuff just gets put off for a decade or more lol. At least if you are as bad about that stuff as me. It you ever end up making it a comic or a written story though, be sure to hit me up first ;) I'd offer my help but, I'm bad about actually sitting down doing art or writing projects and not blanking out or hiding it away lol.
Old Posted 03-11-2018, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote