Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lil' Inkling
Default Has anyone seen/played Five Nights at Freddy's   #1  
Holy crap this game is the scariest pop up horror game I have every witnessed. I was so scared from just looking at it that I refuse to play....but man it's really awesome! Like I don't like scary things but this game is a little more original than some of the other horror games I've seen. What do you guys think?
It's me.
Old Posted 08-22-2014, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I am looking to play it. I like scary things, though really the only "fear" for me is the "trying not to die" in most of them.

It is unique, though I swear I saw a game like it somewhere in the early days of online gaming. It also has the issue of "once the mechanics are figured out, much of its impact dies down."

That said, I like it. :)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 08-23-2014, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #3  
I saw a Let's Play of it, and it seemed like a neat concept. I never play horror games though, even though most of them deal in jump scares, and those don't bother me, its just the anticipation that I am going to get killed at any moment in the game and I can't do a thing about it.
Old Posted 08-27-2014, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
I watched Pewdiepie on youtube playing the game. It is a messed up jump scare. You would have to pay me millions to work at that job.
Old Posted 08-28-2014, 09:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #5  
Well, I started playing it, and yeah. It is paranoia fuel mixed with simple gameplay, but I am somewhat unimpressed. The paranoia here leads to rage, not fear. You're just trying not to die.

I would not, however, advise anyone who panics easily or has stress already to play it.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 09-16-2014, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Saw it for about 5 minutes in the Smosh Gang Bang. I freaked out and shut the laptop, Alpha had to turn the video off for me while i hid,
Old Posted 09-16-2014, 09:52 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #7  
I really didn't want anything to do with it, but a co-worker made me watch some of Captain Sparklez's video of it. I only saw the end where he lost, and the "monster" looked like an animatronic hippo, with a striking similarity to Barney the Dinosaur. Maybe it would have been scarier if I had watched the suspenseful buildup, but I really would rather just stick to my perception of it being just a little silly and not have to worry so much about it.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 09-16-2014, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
I've seen some Let's Plays of it, and honestly...I see how it gets kinda spooky and heavy on the jump scares. Honestly, what I found creepier was the theory behind the whole place and the animatronics acting how they act...that was what got me.
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 09-23-2014, 08:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #9  
I haven't played it myself, but I have seen Markiplier and cr1tikal do letsplay videos of it. I love it, but the jump scares get me every time and I almost end up peeing myself.
Old Posted 10-04-2014, 11:18 AM Reply With Quote