Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Shadow Fox
Default ***** XBox 360 Vs. PS3 *****   #1  
I have friends that go back and forth about which they would rather play and now I like to here it from all of you!

Which do you think is better/easier?

********* XBox 360 or PS3 ********

I, for one, think that PS3 is easier. I've always played with a PS controller though so that could be why. I've played and have gotten use to Xbox and heir controllers but I seem to like the graphics on the PS3 better. Heavenly sword was the first game I played and I thought it was awesome that you could move the controller and effected the game O.O Blow my mind! lol You could guide an arrow to where ever you wanted. I couldn't do that on the Xbox 360.
*~Act like your strong and you will go a far distance. Believe that your strong and world is yours!~*
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
I love love love PS3! We have 5 of them in my house. xD Not a single xbox anywhere!

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Shadow Fox
Default   #3  
You.... O.O have 5! @.O
I think my blood pressure just shot through the rough! lol
My ex was the one with the PS3 and now that we're not friends anymore I cant play one cause everyone I know has an Xbox lol
*Sneaks over to your house and pops in a game... Ninja fox X3*
*~Act like your strong and you will go a far distance. Believe that your strong and world is yours!~*
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 05:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Well only 1 of them is mine. haha I live in a house full of gamers! x3

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Shadow Fox
Default   #5  
Im a gamer but theres nothing I really wanna play here. I need to by new games. Plus just a PS2 (hardly any games) and a Xbox no controller lol
Old Posted 09-29-2010, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Oh no, this is going to turn into such a fanboy battle xD

Butttttt I'm partial to PS3, only because I'm a HUGE Metal Gear Solid Fan <3 :)

Old Posted 09-30-2010, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
First Evil Ex-Gaian
Default   #7  
I've had a xbox360 since the day Halo 3 came out... big surprise why I got it... I had a normal xbox back in the day, and my friends and I would have LAN parties with it, and xbox360 made it easier with online play. I've enjoyed a lot of the games that have been exclusive to the console so I'm happy I have it.

I have considered saving and getting a PS3, but mainly since its a blue-ray player (also why graphics normally look better as well).
Old Posted 10-01-2010, 09:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
I hate topics like these, to be honest. Everyone has their own tastes and it's good we're able to choose.

My preference lays with the Xbox 360. Mainly because of the controllers. I hate the PS3 controllers =x
And also because the Xbox is pretty cheap which is the perfect solution for a poor student ^^

It also has to do with the games available for certain platforms.

Old Posted 10-01-2010, 10:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Shadow Fox
Default   #9  
Gozed made a point, probably without noticing and so did Silver!
A lot of people base their opinions on what they can afford and what they want to play. Now not everyone can afford the prices of games + a consul now a days and then again not a lot of games that you want to play come out in the consul you want to play them on.... Take a couple of the Kingdom Hearts games -.- A couple of them are on hand helds and I hate hand helds cause I feel like Im going to drop them ( + I run into things when Im playing them and walking somewhere XP lol)

So a better question, questions rather, would be;
What is your favorite Game/why?
What consul do you play it on and why?
Old Posted 10-01-2010, 01:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
I own an XBOX 360, and would probably never own a ps3.
Not that I don't like it, but as many posts above me have commented on, people have their own tastes in consoles and games etc.
I actually prefer 360 over ps3 for a very silly reason, that reason being that a lot of people I have ever mentioned 360 too have literally pooped on my head about how stupid I am, how ps3 is like a GOD compared to 360.
I simply say, well obviously as it has about 4 years worth of technology stuffed into it that got developed after the 360 was made and released, and it has things that appeal to users; free online gaming and blu-ray.
I however like the 360's online community more as it is better maintained hence a reason why you pay for it.
But either way, I own a ps2 and love it, but since people are rude to me they have made me dislike the ps3.
Old Posted 11-20-2010, 03:23 AM Reply With Quote  
R-Rated Fortune Cookie
Default   #11  
I say it depends on what you can afford.
SPECIFICALLY- free internet connection vs. $60 for the year for extra stuff I can't even access because "I'm international". Except if I pay in euros, and I'm too stingy for that. xD;
My favorite games currently are RDR and Katamari Forever, but I was a little disappointed with the Katamari one, simply because I misunderstood that I can play online with anyone. It just meant it was multiplayer for people in the same room. TwT

✤The Nova Knight, EXPLOSION WEEKEND✤
-Seme of Poggio-|*Ixtab*|-Coro's Closet-

No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.

Old Posted 11-26-2010, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
I like both. I only prefer the ps3 because My brother is taking his Xbox 360 when he leaves home. I only want the Xbox so I can play games with one of my good friends. Now with Xbox Live Community everyone seems...alittle elitist... Eheh..Thats another reason why I like PS3 I don't hear as many of those stories from it...So yeah This my own opinion....sooo...lol
Old Posted 11-27-2010, 03:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Super Artist
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalogi View Post
a lot of people I have ever mentioned 360 to have literally pooped on my head about how stupid I am, how ps3 is like a GOD compared to 360.
^ That.

I experience the same, and it's annoying. As if we're not allowed to have our own preferences (It's GOOD we are able to choose! But I hate it how people react on our own choices)

I suppose Master Druid Song experiences exactly the opposite because I've never met one yet who calls themselves awesome or elitist or something on the 360 xD Only on the PS3 so far.

Old Posted 11-27-2010, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
xbox360 all the way <3 its much better, has better games!
i has a ps3 but the games were pretty crap so i got rid!
Old Posted 11-28-2010, 12:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
Default   #15  
I prefer my xbox360. I own both of the systems as well as a Wii.
With the new motion controls for the xbox and the ps3 I'm not sure which is better for the anymore.
I just love the games for the xbox. There seems to be more of a selection. (to me anyway)
The wii seems geared toward little kids/families more than older people.
And I'm really bummed that the ps3 can't play my ps2 games.
Kinda killed it for me really.
Old Posted 11-29-2010, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
I prefer my xbox 360, although I love how sony made an oath to never charge it's customers for online play.

I guess to me, it just seems that there are a lot more games for the 360 and that's the console that the majority of my friends play with.

I laughed so hard when the Black Ops commercial stated, "Best played on xbox 360". I felt really terrible for sony. :c

Both consoles are great though, hense why I own both. XD
Old Posted 12-04-2010, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote