Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Haunted AND the thing that haunts you!
Default   #2129  
Hey, just wanted to apologize because I haven't been playing for a while.
The cold weather among other things diminished my interest but it's getting warmer now and I've started to play a bit again. Additionally, I had to upgrade my bag to accept the last batch of gifts I had pending.
~ Red Rum She Said
Old Posted 05-02-2019, 04:34 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I'm trying to get a detective pikachu. I've been cherry picking research and have gone through up three in a day to see if that does anything but no luck so far. Haven't even seen him either.

I've been wondering actually what the idea with that is supposed to be. It is a kid's thing, or a me-generation thing?
Old Posted 05-12-2019, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #2131  
I haven't played Pokemon Go for a little over 3 months but I really want to. Kind of miss it. I gotta find all the hotspots in my city bc I relocated to KY and I am not familiar with the Pokemon Go territory here as far as where all the pokestops are and what not.
Old Posted 05-13-2019, 09:23 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I was on another 6 day streak and forgot to use an incense to get a pokemon. I'm running low on that though. At least the closest stop is not the mail box so I only need to drive for about 5 minutes instead of 20. Still, didn't wanna. Alas. I only have one sinnoh stone and about 5 pokemon that want it.

Annoyed that they wouldn't let me call my big crow Hitchcock.
Old Posted 05-13-2019, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2133  
Call it Alfred, then?
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 05-13-2019, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Not the same. Alfred to me will always be a butler. I just dropped the second c.

And now that I have research to find a bulbasaur, they've all disappeared. I did get enough to finally get a Venasaur though. Huzzah!
Old Posted 05-14-2019, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2135  

Been enjoying the Detective Pikachu event. >w<

Oh, I have a research thing that requires me to gain 3 new friends.. x-x

My Friend ID thing is in the spoil tag below o3o

Now that I have a phone that CAN play this game, I still don't play too often. Only when I go out for dr appointments. My Counseling place is close to a good pokestop park so thats when I play the most. >x>

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-15-2019, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I still haven't seen the thing. Does he hang around outside movie theaters or something?

Thanks to this event though, I now have 6 dittos. Not sure what to do with them, but I have them.
Old Posted 05-16-2019, 01:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2137  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I'm trying to get a detective pikachu. I've been cherry picking research and have gone through up three in a day to see if that does anything but no luck so far. Haven't even seen him either.

I've been wondering actually what the idea with that is supposed to be. It is a kid's thing, or a me-generation thing?
To get a Detective Pikachu you need to take a photo of one of the pokemon you already have. The pikachu will photobomb the pic and then show up to be captured.

You can get one, once a day doing this. other then that, I haven't seen any.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-16-2019, 06:19 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonskid View Post
To get a Detective Pikachu you need to take a photo of one of the pokemon you already have. The pikachu will photobomb the pic and then show up to be captured.

You can get one, once a day doing this. other then that, I haven't seen any.
I see I should have read this sooner. Hopefully he's still around. I sent a picture of my Arcanine to my sister from inside the grocery store because he was filling the entire entrance. He's apparently big. I also took a picture of an eevee on my passenger seat in my car since I don't have a real dog to sit there right now.
Old Posted 05-24-2019, 05:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2139  
Yea, i think the event is over. so detective is gone. ono

I'd send you one of mine if I could.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-24-2019, 06:51 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
It's very annoying that people need to be so close to trade. I have one local friend and no idea where she might be at any given time, and trading at work (where I met her) might be frowned upon, assuming she even wants to.

I sent you a friend request, DK, if you need it.

I spent coins on the event box and I kinda regret that. I've been saving up for the adventure box and I'm down by 600 coins again. I'm thinking about just buying since it's hard to get a stupid Pokemon into a gym but I'm leery of micro-transactions, and PoGo ones aren't so micro.
Old Posted 05-26-2019, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #2141  
I can use more friends ovo

I just hope those 'get 3 more friends' quests don't pop up ever again =x= I'll run out of friends!

I too wish trading wasn't like this. I've 1 person (my neighbor) I can trade with.. everyone else is either in Canada, North Carolina, Washington, or Cali..

I try to shove a pokemon into a gym when I can.. I save up for bag space and pokemon space... Now that I can play again, I can finally save up for those. >->, I need the space... I also get pokeballs when I need them. I hate having to spend money on them >x<

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-27-2019, 06:35 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I finally caught a lazy Snorlax last Friday. XD

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 06-03-2019, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2143  
Lazy snorlax wasn't too hard. I saw a few around the place.

I'm going to be stumped up on this trade requirement for a while, since the one local-ish friend I have I don't actually see around so it would be by accident if we bumped into each other again.
Old Posted 06-08-2019, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Decided to get back on and play because ny phone isn't sucking this month and FINALLY completed the Mew research tasks thanks to a coworker showing me the curveball trick.

Edit: Also, I need to add 3 friends for one of the other special research tasks, so plz feel free to add me. I plan on actually trying to play more especially once my new phone arrives.
Friend code: 9582 2368 9969
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 06-21-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Old Posted 06-20-2019, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote