Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lynx Rufus
Default Mac Mail   #1  
So my Mail app on my phone and laptop messed up last night, none of my new emails were going to it. I reset the connection on my phone and it is now loading and working just fine.
On my laptop though I readded the email and none of the 'inbox' will show up. Ever. Even if i get new messages. It is frustrating as hell because I can't get to it on my laptop except though going to the actual site to get it right now.
Old Posted 01-16-2015, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
...I read that as Mag Mell

...Sorry...

Hmm...once something similar happened to my email years ago, though it is windows - a reboot lost the Inbox folder. I had to get someone to essentially reset the email server to an earlier version...though that was private company email, rather than something like Live or Google mail...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 01-16-2015, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #3  
I'm really not a big fan of Apple's Mail app, but if you remove your mail account and re-add it, that might fix it.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-16-2015, 04:46 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
To be honest, I use iCloud email daily but it's really slow and sometimes it says I have a message but when I go there it isn't until five minutes later. It's really bad at loading things for me. Plus Android tablets don't support it, so I had to go online and figure how to get it to work.
Please click the egg(s) below!

Old Posted 01-16-2015, 05:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I'm really not a big fan of Apple's Mail app, but if you remove your mail account and re-add it, that might fix it.
I did that, twice. All of my other mail will load except the inbox, which is really beyond me.
Old Posted 01-16-2015, 06:16 PM Reply With Quote