Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default   #17  
Yes, I think so?

Old Posted 05-13-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
The Dragon Reborn
I started playing recently. I love the flight mechanics, but besides that, I think it falls short. WoW and SWTOR both have more entertaining questing which is where I spend the majority of my time.
Old Posted 05-14-2012, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
The Ascended Angel
Default   #19  
Yeah, it does feel a bit slow but... IDK, the questing isn't great but it doesn't totally suck.
Old Posted 05-14-2012, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Rinni: When you hit the printscreen button, it should save the image in the game files. Go into computer, your harddrive, program files, NCSoft, Aion and find the folder screenshots. c:

Ishu: From the base four classes, you lv your character up in the starting area to lv9 and you should gain the quest accension. From that, when you decide to asscend you will be able to choose which class you want to become.

For example with my mage, i had the choice between spiritmaster and sorcerer. You're given a description of the two classes from your races npc, and then you can choose. You will then be able to go to your races main city and learn skills for that class.

Tarrek: I've never played WoW or the other one. But for enterianing quests, can only comment briefly about the Elyos side for their starter area, but they have some funny quests their if I recall correctly.

My overal thoughts on the questing would possibly be some aren't that bad, I kind of enjoy it, and I must admit, for the Elyos side, although i don't play them much, the starter quest where you are sent to save an npc's pet is rather funny in my eyes.
Old Posted 05-14-2012, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #21  
I use to play Aion way way back in the day when it first released ^^; I feel so far behind now when i log into the game i get so lost that i end up not playing anymore once i get to a town >.<;
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 09:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Aww no D;
Well if it helps make ya feel better, i'm always lost, unless i use the locator for the map (that purple arrow has helped me so many times ;w; ) Also there are guides and all to help, so it shouldn't be too bad.

What side did you use to play as?
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #23  

i was about equal on both sides i had i think my highest was a 29 cleric on Asmod xD then i had like a 25 on the other end hehe

i haven't played the game in YEARS i remember the game before they fixed or upped the drops for the armor things you need for crafting :P

Old Posted 05-22-2012, 10:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Neat c:
I manly play on Asmo xD haha, only really go on Eylos for a friend owo; I prefere the little clawed guys i make x3;
lol

Ohh, well, although I haven't played it from when it first came out, it has had some good/bad improvements owo
Admitedly, they made the starting area a little more easier/boring in my view for Asmo. They've lowered like the amount you collect xD; and i must admit, i think it being a bit longer was better > 3> but yea, things have changed c:

You should play again, i can join you ;D although i restarted my main who is only a lv 18 now, mostly due as ive been checking out other classes at the same time haha xD
Old Posted 05-22-2012, 11:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #25  

aw i would start again and be lost but hubby dislikes the game ^^; the stats are weird to him so he says and he likes tanking and all. Plus we're more or less in a active guild in wow at the present time.. though most of the real life friends we had playing recently switched to Diablo or poofed xD

Old Posted 05-24-2012, 12:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Ahh, i hate it when that happens xD haha, but alas, can't help it when it does. owo;;
I've just started a tank class as a try in the class, got myself a templer owo;; so yea, testing that out xD haha, currently qa lv10 with it, so ascended obviously owob

Hmm, you should secretly come back online lol xP you can play but hubby not if he doesnt want too? xD haha
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #27  

i think it was mainly that all classes had like the same hp over all so the tank class didn't feel like a tank to him i thinks not sure i forget now we haven't played in a long while xD

i could but i tend to be dragged into a lot of groups in WoW :P

Old Posted 05-25-2012, 12:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
;o I'm pretty sure my templar has more hp xD haha, and the mana stones also help too c:
I can compare the stats of everything if you'd like. If you guys were there when Aion was new, then alot has probably changed c:

xD haha, but you could be pulled into stuff in Aion xP
-im a persistant little bugger- xD
Old Posted 05-25-2012, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote