Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default Trisphee's Bachelor [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]   #1  
[ The Bachelor Contest ]

"... and we're back! Welcome back to this exciting episode of The Bachelor, where our lucky romantic crusaders have lined up to woo our very own list of lonely young men and women. The game works like this. I'm going to suggest a topic for your questions. You can direct them to any of our contestants, or all of them at once - so long as the question is on-topic! Two questions per topic, per person, please keep that in mind! Now... Let's meet our Eligible Bachelors!"

"Straight from a planet in a far-off dimension, this young man hails from a family with a lot of wealth and power - power that he has claimed for his own. He has impeccable style, and a charming demeanor that's hard to resist. His favorite sport is tennis, and he loves cats... It's... Ian!"

"From the same planet as Ian, this young man enjoys - by his quote - "All the best F-words" - and has a penchant for fine-cooking, and finer dining! He enjoys fashion, and his hair is a source of pride. His friends often call him clingy, but for the right person, he's a teddy bear - it's.... Shane!"

"Hailing from all the way across the city, this lovely lady spends her time with some BIG tits, boobies, and flaming feathers! She claims to have taught one of her charges the Bananaphone song, and she loves a good meal that's not cooked by her. Please welcome... Piper!"

"Last, but not least, from The Great No-Salt Lake, it's an underwater sensation of dance! She teaches basket-weaving in her spare time, and loves shrimp dinners. Don't fondle her fins, because she definitely has teeth... It's... Serena!"

The way the game is going to work is simple. I will give you, the audience, a topic that will last a certain amount of time. During that time, you may direct two questions based on that topic toward any of our participants. Points will be given for creativity, ingenuity, and how well the question matches the intended participant. Remember! Only two questions per topic, so choose wisely! At the end of each topic, a tally will be counted and posted. The person with the highest points for that particular participant, wins!

As to what those lucky audience members win - well, that's a mystery. There are two mystery items for the grand prize - as well as ten boxes of Trisphee's own "Best Chocolate" - The [second] best thing you could put in your mouth this Valentine's Day.

Good Luck!"
Old Posted 02-12-2017, 01:01 AM  
It Won't Stop
[ Rules ]
— 2 Questions per topic
— Use "@" to denote who the question is for

[ Current Topic ]

Fun and Leisure

[ Tally ]

Ian

Shane

Piper

Serena
Old Posted 02-12-2017, 01:03 AM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
This should be interesting. xD

Topics?
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:28 AM  
The Illusionist
This question is for everyone:

Do you like Pina Collada's and getting caught in the rain?

Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:34 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #5  

"Welcome, welcome! We're live, and recording! Welcome to Trisphee Bachelor! Of course, before you start asking questions, you need to have a topic! Alright, our first topic is...

FIRST DATES.

That's right, our first topic is "First Dates" - so let those questions fly!"
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:35 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post

Ian:
That is the oldest song in the book, and not a particularly good one. Seriously, though? I hate drinking anything but champagne. Everything else hurts my stomach. Rain, it should be noted, also sucks. Next?

Shane:
Oh! That's a classic! Ah, what was the rest of it? Something-something-something, yoga, if you have half a braaaaain... Something like that! As to the question, though. Yes. I love all kinds of fruity, tropical-y drinks, and rain is AWESOME - especially dancing in it. Naked." -Wink-
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:38 AM  
Hakuna matata
Default   #7  
@Shane: Can you describe either your favorite first date, or the biggest failure of a first date?
@Serena: Have you ever had a first date where you went underwater basket weaving?
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:47 AM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post

Piper:
Rain's not good for feathers.

Serena:
Uhm... I think you mean Pina Colada... but yes. Yes, I do.

-

Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:53 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimisticat View Post
@Shane: Can you describe either your favorite first date, or the biggest failure of a first date?
Shane:
You TEASE me! Oh dear. Let's see. I'll have to answer both of those, because I'm afraid my favorite is also my biggest fail. Hmmm. Well, he had gray eyes, blue hair, and an attitude, but those lips were delicious. We started off with candy and cake at a bakeshop I liked, then progressed to a dance-club. Apparently, he got a little too far into his cups, and started dancing with another boy. Well, I wasn't going to have that, and got in-between them. I suppose you could call what happened next a "fail" - since it wasn't the original intent... But let's just say the entire club got a free show. Rated XXXX. Maybe a couple more Xs in there, too - a good number of the club was involved before too terribly long. Worst AND best date I've ever been on. -Taps his lips- Although next time I try a twelve-some, it'll be with a little more warning.
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:55 AM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimisticat View Post
@Serena: Have you ever had a first date where you went underwater basket weaving?

Serena:
No, dear, I charge for that. Are you interested, by chance?

-

Old Posted 02-13-2017, 01:55 AM  
Be afraid.
Default   #11  
@Piper how do you feel about pantless dates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:02 AM  
Lynx Rufus
@Shane How would you rather your first date end? With Silk Sheets or the Finest Furs?
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:03 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #13  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
@Shane How would you rather your first date end? With Silk Sheets or the Finest Furs?
Shane:
Oh honey, why not both? Silk and Furs - faux of course - and nothing else. I'll wear my pretty pink furkini, and you can don something soft. We'll pretend we're beds, and practice making each other. Piece by piece, we'll take it all off. Putting it back on is, of course, optional. -Grin-
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:06 AM  
It Won't Stop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
@Piper how do you feel about pantless dates?

Piper:
If it's you going without, then I guess that's pretty alright. You look like you've got some nice legs on you. Let's have a look.

-

Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:08 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #15  
@Ian

On a first date would you wear boxers or briefs?

Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:13 AM  
Be afraid.
@Piper Ok so lets pretend I actually have pants on(eww), would you rather a sit down dinner or a walking one at some food markets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 02-13-2017, 02:16 AM