Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Weaver of Tales
Default The Haunted Hospital Chat   #1  
Much like the actual House, there is a smaller spooky area set up nearby, only very well lit with lanterns and candles, and with lots of actual food spread out on clean white tablecloths. There is a sign at the entrance that reads: Chill Room.

Staff and actors both are lounged about here, waiting to be talked to by guests. The decor here is 'hospital chique' with drink cups that look like beakers, and syringe-style drink servers, as well as various medical tools like medical tongs and scalpels for serving and eating food. Obviously, there are also plastic knives, forks, spoons, and ladles for such things as well. People come to chill here before or after visiting the Haunted Hospital, or just on break, so there's plenty of opportunities to talk.

"Hey guys!" A young man in a cat-costume waves from the middle of the reception area. "What's up? Happy Halloween!"
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 11:32 AM  
Dragon Storm
A humanoid person walks into the front door. Well, if limping is a walk. Under a patent's pre-operation clothing, one can hear the movement of gears and springs. The person huffs under the weight of an artificial leg, and smiles looking around. Then, noticing they are alone, stop smiling. They call out, "Where is everyone?" and wander to the staff room looking for help. They need a checkup.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 11:51 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #3  
Ari blinked a bit, looking at the person coming into the Chill Room. "Wow, are you in the wrong place." he said quietly, chuckling. "I am a doctor, though - you look like you're injured. Something wrong?"
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 12:31 PM  
It Won't Stop
It's a mystery how the skele-man got in the Chill Room without being noticed, but he's there now. And eating all the snacks. Somehow.

Old Posted 10-27-2016, 12:34 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #5  
"OH HI." Ari waved to the skeleton man, and motioned to the snack-table. They're never-ending, and self-refilling, so help yourself! Have you been in yet?
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 12:38 PM  
It Won't Stop
"nah. i'm too much of a scaredy bones for spooks. what's going on around here?"

Old Posted 10-27-2016, 12:47 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #7  
"Just a bit of a chill spot for those coming out of, or going into, the house. We've got snacks for days, so please do help yourself. I'm also an actual doctor, so... if you need help..."
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 12:51 PM  
Dragon Storm
The fellow limps in. "Well, you see, doc, my prosthetic leg is acting up, and grinding against my hip something fierce. Could you perhaps look to see what's up with it?"
__

__

Old Posted 10-27-2016, 01:40 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #9  
"Mmmm.. sure!" He left off discussing with the skeleton, and meandered over to the patient in the room, motioning to a curtained-off area with an exam table inside. "Go ahead and let me see up inside there. Don't worry - you have nothing I haven't seen hundreds of times before."
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 01:48 PM  
Dragon Storm
The patient complies, revealing an archaic prosthetic more worthy of the 1800's than modern medicine. In addition, the area around the hip shows a degree of infection and swelling. The patient groans in pain when prodded, but other than that, the patient is in good health.
__

__

Old Posted 10-27-2016, 02:15 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #11  
"Oh wow... Okay, we're going to have to give you some antibiotics for that - but I don't have any here. Most I've brought with me to the Haunted House is my medical kit.. which doesn't have what I need. I'll give you some painkillers, but then you HAVE to come back to the actual hospital with me after the party. I'll get you checked in and the like. You'll be fine once the painkillers kick in, but I'll have to go a bit more in-depth later. One moment..."

He paused, and withdrew some pills from the bag slung across his shoulder. "Here, take these, with some of the juice out there. Bum around for a bit, rest up, have some fun - I'll take you back to the hospital once I make sure I've got someone covering for me here."
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 02:21 PM  
Dragon Storm
With a thanks, the patient leaves to retire at the waiting area. They pass out after taking their medicine, and dream of a parallel hospital filled with spirits...and not the fun kind.
__

__

Old Posted 10-27-2016, 10:36 PM  
-
Default   #13  
Dang, I should have come in here first!

On a random note, I don't even need to go to a haunted house. All I need to do is go to a blood bank and I feel ill.
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 10:37 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Can you delete that post? >>
That place is for RPing. XD

Hi, though.
Old Posted 10-27-2016, 11:43 PM  
Harmless
Default   #15  
hi there everyone, happy halloween
Old Posted 11-01-2016, 01:09 AM  
petite fantaisiste
A human being peers into the Chill Room, shivering.
Hey, is it still Halloween around here? She asks, to no one in particular.
She shivers again, and puts a hand over the heated wet cloth over her head to keep it from falling.
Hi. She says, turning to the receptionist. She furrowed her brow, as if in contemplation then said: Your doctor wouldn't happen to see patients with fevers, would they?
Old Posted 11-01-2016, 04:05 PM