Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Forward Thinker
Default The Screams of Nox   #1  

"Hello there. . . won't you help me please?"

You pause, uncertain, it seemed as if your mailbox's shadow was talking to you.
". . .Hello?"

"You'll help?"

The shadow seems to move a little and a small creature emerges. Its coloring is dark as night shifting from black to purple making it hard to focus on, save for its mask which turns white when it steps into the light. It is holding a small scrap of fabric, an empty sack, or at least you assume it is.

"I've lost my dinner . . . and I'm so very hungry . . . I feed on people's screams you see and with it being Nox I had hoped for a feast . . . but my bag ripped and all the screams I've collected escaped! But now I'm so so hungry I can't wander off to find more. . . please . . . won't you find some new ones for me?"

You're uncertain, how would you ever manage to collect a scream? Did the type of scream matter? You rub the back of your head and shrug half heartedly. It couldn't be too hard to make someone scream right?

"Oh please if you'll help . . . whenever you find a few you can return them to me here and I will reward you for your work. I've got bag of goodies I could part with or even make you an Official Scream Collector if you get enough! "

The little screameater scurries back into your mailbox's shadow and out of sight. Only to return back with another sack that it extends to you.

"Oh thank you so much! I will be right here when you return I promise!"

Clutching the sack you wander off towards the night's festivities, only to realize it didn't even tell you how many screams to get! You look back at the mailbox to ask but the little scream eater has disappeared again. Oh well the more the better seemed likely.

~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome one and all to another season of spirits, pranksters and pumpkin spice!

The Screameater has enlisted hordes to help fill his belly this year and you should be able to find lots of spooky places to gather up some screams (Of Terror, of Surprise, and maybe even your own?!).

Here's a few places you can grab some screams:

Who's Under the Mask?: Can you divine who crafted the avatar? Try your luck...or try to fool everyone!

Haunted Corn Maze: An interactive "MUD" where you try to escape, and win prizes along the way!

Mystery Mansion: A mystery is afoot? Can you solve it?

Vault Hacker: Can you crack the code and get the prize?

And more to come!

You can redeem your screams in the The Event Shop.

The Screams of Nox will only be here until Wednesday, November 8, 2017 so grab your comrades, pull up your knickers and head out into the night!
Old Posted 10-20-2017, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote