Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

The Weaver of Tales
Exclamation Sign Ups for Valentine's Event Thread!   #1  
[The Bachelor: Trisphee Edition]

Calling all love-lorn ladies, and heartbroken gentleman, have we got a deal for you right now! In a while, during the event, a spiffy new thread will appear for a game called "The Bachelor: Trisphee Edition" - and will feature four gorgeous young men waiting to meet their dream date! Now, the details about the bachelors available is a closely-guarded secret, but rest assured - there is a lover in the bunch for every taste. Since this is "The Bachelor" - the eligible dates are all male. HOWEVER - there is no rule saying males cannot enter. We have orientations to suit all comers.

So what do I need from you? Well, the way this game works is going to be a little different than games I've hosted in the past. This is a sign-up sheet to participate, so we can keep things orderly. People going in and out doesn't make for a very neat game now, does it? Here's what you need to do if you'd like to participate: Fill out the following form, making sure to fill each section completely. Submit those forms to this thread, and keep an eye out for your name to appear in the list on the thread come game-day! I'm going to open twenty slots. More can be opened if it seems to be needed, but 20 right now. This is first-come, first-served, and it's very disconcerting to back out on game-day, so think about if you really want to participate.~

Here are the forms!

HTML Code:
[b]Name:[/b] {if this is a character, indicate this here}
[b]Identifying Gender:[/b]
[b]Brief - one paragraph or less - Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance or Avatar, if applicable:[/b]
Old Posted 02-07-2017, 02:17 AM  
Pixels
come on guys don't be shy! ^_^

Old Posted 02-07-2017, 08:27 PM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #3  
Why the "male only" bit? No "Bachelorette" to go with?

Also, why the character detail?
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-08-2017 at 05:06 AM.
Old Posted 02-08-2017, 04:19 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Very simple reason, Quiet. I have a very hard time playing females. I'd rather give the users a better experience, than flounder around out of my depth.

The character detail is for the announcer to announce you.
Old Posted 02-08-2017, 01:17 PM  
We're all mad here.
Default   #5  
Doesn't really help the users who might have a hard time playing date to a guy. Would there be an event for lady dating?

Just seems unnecessary to make the limitation. Free-for-all could be very fun! :D
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-09-2017 at 03:56 AM.
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 03:52 AM  
Writer
I'm with Quiet here, aside from a select few exceptions I'm more attracted to the ladies. However this sounds like fun, so I will keep an eye on it and might participate nevertheless.

When exactly is game-day?
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 12:24 PM  
Developer
Default   #7  
We've decided to restructure the game to make it easier for people to play and give players more options to choose from, so we don't need a sign-up thread anymore. Never fear! The Bachelor: Trisphee Edition will still come to you live at its regularly scheduled time!
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 03:37 PM  
Closed Thread