Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default   #289  
I'm ok, tired, stressed. How have you been doing?

I wish you luck on saving up.
Old Posted 07-30-2017, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I'm pretty tired too now that college has started off. Hope the semester ahead is not too bumpy.

Thanks I wish more chatting would happen around here to make that easier. Although, once classes and assignments are in full swing I'll feel like this is just the right pace lol.
Old Posted 07-31-2017, 11:29 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #291  
Ya most likely, might not miss as much talking between posts and when you have the chance to respond or join in. I hope school goes well for you.
Old Posted 08-01-2017, 04:53 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Aw thank you I hope so too. Going to try to get as much homework done as possible even though there's too much other stuff to do.
What's been up with you?
Old Posted 08-01-2017, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #293  
Lots to be honest and my god awesome avi love it.

Hubby is working on getting his game server running properly and so far not going good, got the new 2ds xl and 4 games last night so I get more to do since my Skyrim game has to be fixed with graphics being ugly as hell, and the game he's working on I can't play til the server is up and I'm taking a big break from my trivia board game I've been making for over 6 months now. I can't think up 3 extra answers for the questions. It's hard right now so I have to wait til my brain is better which might be after summer is gone.

I hope you can get as much homeworke done.
Old Posted 08-02-2017, 07:58 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Aw thanks sweetpea I love it too ahha I want to enter it into the monthly avi contest (since I won last month and it was the first time I entered I'm all pumped now ) but the theme is 'animal' and even though she's a Siren... that's a mythological creature and not a real one...
I still entered it though lol

Sounds complicated that's so cool that you're making a board game! How exactly does it work? Is it like you need to solve puzzles/questions to move forward?
Old Posted 08-04-2017, 01:00 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #295  
Wow grats on winning. Well Sirens aren't really human so who knows if it would count. But good luck on the contests~

It's a board game and I went from a trivia game to a dungeon and dragons themed trivia game... I wrote rule 4 and it happened no idea how but it did while I was typing it out. >.> I'm still confused on that. I guess my brain wanted something different lol.

But you have to answers questions about video games, companies and people who make them correct to move forward and there are some spots that you have to fight monsters from 5 games I picked. There are only 5 monsters or 6 and then 5 or 6 people from games I picked you get to choose from to play. My first one I did was Navi from Legend of Zelda... I had to, she's so damn annoying she's the only over powered one. Just says 'hey look at me!' over and over and it defeats the monster HAHAH.

If you beat the monster you can move forward. You don't have to answer questions on those spots though just defeat the enemy. And who ever wins gets a title. I forgot what the title was. I still have to make the people you play. Most likely out of clay I have to make each of them by hand... That's going to be hell though never did that before.

So far I got the board laid out and the title wrote on it. Some of the questions are done but I got a ton more left to do so quite a few more months left of work. I still have to draw the enemies on the board though. Here's a link to my blog post about the rules that I finished up. Those were the first I did and they are completed. https://sakuraswork.blogspot.com/2017/06/trivia-d.html

I have 2 blogs, one for games and one for edits. My edit one I post about things I post on deviantart for people to use for desktop/mobile wallpapers or things to use for making edits. >.> I'm busy as heck you'd think lol.
Old Posted 08-04-2017, 09:23 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
That is so impressive! The rules page looks so professional, I love the font and the bit of decorative styling. It fits the game I thought, since some of the games you mentioned it as drawing trivia from are medievalistic fantasy sorts (idk if I'm putting across what I mean but yeah.) The game seems well themed. And complicated enough to be engaging but not too much to be frustrating ^^ if it was all trivia it might've been after a while but the parts where you can just go forward and fight the enemy will balance that out and idk much about the games it's on or video games in general but it seems fun!

I did not know you have a gaming blog! I like how clean and minimalist your blog looks btw (again, looks very professional). Though I don't play games I might check out the content ^^

EDIT: Btw, how much do you value Shattering Ground at? ^^
Last edited by daikokunyo; 08-04-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old Posted 08-04-2017, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #297  
Hi there! How much would you want for Desert Nomad?
Old Posted 08-05-2017, 02:29 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Quiet, just offer what you wish I don't mind.

Amba, Thank you so much. That means alot to me. And you do have a point the added bit to the game does make it more interesting. Not a normal boring game for sure. Just wished how that happened. Hubby mentioned it once making a D&D style game but I guess it was in the back of my mind and came out during rules. I could make a D&D but something like that has to wait for sure until I'm finished with this sucker. The figures you use on the board to move will be the hardest. I know they will suck big time but they need to be made anyhow. I could make them paper or card stock but they would be harder to use since they won't be as stable. Ugh using clay will be a huge new thing for me.

And I'll take anything for Shattering Ground that you feel it's worth. I don't mind. I hope you enjoy the blogs. I have tried to make sure they look nice. Glad I found Blogger, you can customize so much about it. Oh and a fair warning I spoke about abuse in like 2 posts on the gaming one if I'm correct. I think my edit blog has one for sure. I just can't remember which is which lol. >.>
Old Posted 08-05-2017, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #299  
Clay will certainly be more stable. Don't worry too much... you could make the silhouettes rough and don't bother about feature detail, and paint that on later? Make an easy structure and don't bother carving if it's not as easy as painting? Just a suggestion because I've never done anything like this so I'm not one to give advice really but in case it helps.

I really have NO idea for how much stuff goes around here, I'm such a newb I don't even know the rough estimate of how old an item is... how does 4k sound? Please tell me if I'm valuing it wrong.
Old Posted 08-05-2017, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
4k is fine with me, I also have no idea how things are valued here anymore. Some of the really old items I have aren't as expensive as they were a couple years ago so I'm at a loss as well. I'll send a trade from Sky in a bit.

I'll keep your suggestions in mind. I have no idea what to do or how to do it but at least I have ideas now thanks to you on how to work with it and to keep in mind so I don't drive myself too nuts doing it lol.
Old Posted 08-06-2017, 09:40 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #301  
When I accepted the trade it didn't do that automatic thing with my aurum so I revised it :)

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 08-06-2017, 10:49 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
That's ok, it can happen to the best of us. I did that before too. >.> I felt so stupid doing it lol.
Old Posted 08-07-2017, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #303  
How much for the Jungle Hunter? I wanted that plus a Kiko Kitty.
Do you want this events' items, by any chance?
Old Posted 08-09-2017, 12:14 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Anything is fine with me. I'll send a trade over and you can fill it with whatever you think they are worth. I'm fine with pretty much anything. If you wanted both of each let me know and I'll make sure to add the others to the trade.
Old Posted 08-09-2017, 09:08 AM Reply With Quote