Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Magic
Default My Daily Journal - Do not post   #1  
M - For any future Mature Content

This is to become my daily journal/diary. I used to have an actual one, that had a lock and key. The lock is still there, but I lost the key :(

So, from now on, I will share my day-to-day things in here. Might be random thoughts or feelings, and will all be put in here. As this is my journal, I would greatly appreciate it if no one else but me posted in here. If you wish to, create a journal of your own. You may send me PMs regarding any of the content that will be posted in here.
I make banners and I animate avatars. PM me for more information.

Questing Bone Stitched and Bewitched! :3

My Quest Thread. Chat with me here:
Last edited by momo the peachy; 03-31-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old Posted 03-31-2012, 07:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Date: 31/03/2012
Time: 9:37 pm

Dear Diary,

It's my first online diary entry. Today has been a good day. I had a great night sleep, and woke this morning, feeling a lot better. I just chilled out around the house, chatting on the laptop to my friends, both irl and other online friends. Today was a lovely sunny day, but I couldn't go outside because after having a really heavy dose of chemo, my doctor at the hospital told me the sun might make my skin like, itchy or feel weird, like it's stinging. I spoke with my sister, and she wants me to go to a nail salon with her. I don't want to go, because it's one of those ones where the people who work there don't speak any english whatsoever. And I don't like it where I can't understand them. Besides, I could just do my nails myself. I am quite good at nail art and stuff. Mum is watching Deja Vu on the tele right now. I dunno why, she's like seen it once before. I'm going to go soon, as I want to watch some anime on my tv. So, I will say goodbye for now, and I will write in you again.

Momo

Old Posted 03-31-2012, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #3  
Date: 1/04/2012
Time: 12:56 pm

Dear Diary,

This morning, I woke up at 11:00 am (had a great rest). I have been watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and it's getting really interesting! (Hibari-Sama! I loooove you!) When I finish this anime, I may decide to watch a korean drama. I haven't decided yet... I may head off soon to watch some more Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Actually, that's a lot to type and say....I will shorten it to KHR. Yup. Done deal. Alright, I'll be off. Bye. :)

Momo

Old Posted 03-31-2012, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Date: 2/04/2012

Time: 2:25 pm

Dear Diary,

I had the worst day yesterday. Apart from putting my back out, I was fooled on April Fools Day by my mother, who woke up, saying 'There's a donkey in the front yard, drinking from our water fountain'. I was still half asleep, and of course...I went to have a look, only to have her laugh at me, and then I twigged. April Fools Day. Ha. Ha. (sarcasm here)
So yeah, I will be sure to pay her back next year :cool:

Old Posted 04-02-2012, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #5  
Date: 3/4/2012

Time: 2:58 pm

Dear Diary,

Hi there. It's me. Again. :D Today has been a good day so far. Woke up early, went out to the shops. I put an Ipad 2 on layby. Had sushi for lunch, and had a yummy chai latte. Got a bit of extra monies (more than I thought I did) so I got the new monthly items. :) I don't know whether to hoard and sell later, or to find some outfit to wear them with. I don't have that much items that go well with them yet. Maybe I will get something sorted soon. I can't wait until my layby on the Ipad 2 is paid off! Hehe! I will be drawing more! :D That's it for today. See you next time!

Momo

Old Posted 04-03-2012, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Date: 4/4/2012

Time: 2:02 pm

Dear Diary,

Okay, so my friends have come over and just left. They said they would be over in the morning...and they showed up at 12:30 pm. They're always like that, changing plans to suit themselves. :mad: We had like, this Easter Egg Hunt. Ikr. 20-something year olds....hunting for Easter eggs...I could have thought of better things to waste my time with. Ah, I'm just pissed off because I can't eat chocolate. I'm allergic to the damn Cocoa! :mad: Every Easter since I've been little, I've had lollies, or something else. I will just make some omelette with garlic chives, and I might put some other herbs and spices in there, some tomatoes.... :) If you haven't guessed it....Yes, I love cooking. On Good Friday, I will be making a seafood barbecue, with scallops, prawns, salmon and squid (barbecued squid is the BEST) because we only eat fish or seafood during the easter holidays. I can't wait! It will be an Easter Feaster! :D

Old Posted 04-04-2012, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Default   #7  
Date: 5/4/2012

Time: 6:32 pm

Hey there Diary,

Guess what I did today? I went out with family, had some lunch, come back home after a few hours, and lurked in the forums. Not much to tell today, diary.

End of Transmission

Old Posted 04-05-2012, 04:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Magic
Date: 22/04/2012
Time: 12:42 AM

Okay, so I'm watching Naruto Shippuden, right? And like, getting way pissed off with some of the characters in the anime, mainly Sasuke Uchiha. Omg. Talk about a stuck up fucktard. He goes and pretty much gives himself over to that creepy snake fella, Orochimaru. I mean, wtf? Me and my friend laughed, because instead of being like this powerful ninja, Sasuke just looks to us like he's nothing but a male prostitute. I mean, think about it. He like sells himself to the snake man. That's prostitution, dude. I don't know about the ninja land, but in like the real world, prostitution is like, illegal. I'm being like, technical here. Okay, so Sasuke (note his name: sasUKE) doesn't perform sexual favors (that we know of) on the snake man, but he just gives me the shits and reminds me of this filthy hooker scumbag, with this snarky little bitch-slut attitude. I reckon Naruto needs to bitch slap that little pussy.

Old Posted 04-21-2012, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote