Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #721  
Is the pipe itself still intact? Putting in the cheapest seat you can find and having it bottom out instead of being at the right height is better than nothing.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-22-2019, 10:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
The shaft the pipe goes into is there? Like just the part of the frame that the whole seat and pipe thingie goes into. The seat the thief left, the only whole seat/pipe combo I have, the pipe part is WAY too small for it. Every motion makes me fall off because it's so damn loose in the slot.

LUCKILY no one knew my brother took time off work to go to the doctor (he caught what I had/have), so our mother convinced him to take me out to run my errands. Wouldn't let me go to one of my stops (IT WAS LITERALLY KIDDY CORNER FROM THE FIRST STORE FFS but he said he'd just leave me there if I walked), but I got all the important shit done

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 07-22-2019, 11:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #723  
My mom, watching a 'documentary' about a 16 year old girl's suicide, so shocked and appalled of the abusive bullying and the shit kids go through in high school.

:] Me, knowing full well the shit kids have to deal with and has been bullied in middle school, then abused by friend 3 out of the 4 years of high school, and had many chances to quit life, but didn't, only because of the manipulation that took hold of me. But doesn't tell the mama because the damage is done and I'm not looking to wallow in the pain of the past. Seeing mental health professional doctor. He's nice. :] Looks like a short bearded, bald santa claus. Respectful. Helping me help myself.
Only wish she was aware of the awful stuff going on in school to destroy the student from the inside out instead of just giving them a black eye in a hallway fight. :] Then maybe I could have not been as messed up? <x] *shrug*
I dunno.
Welp. >u>; Now I'm getting some bad memories from this documentary. Ehehehe, excuse me while I go drown myself in video games.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-22-2019, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ugh. Agreed to work the desk at museum tomorrow. So unless I want to be there until 1 or 2am cleaning, I'll have to go there asap to get part of cleaning done early so I can get out by like...11pm-ish instead. But definitely going to go home and eat something first or else I won't have eaten anything since dinner tonight (because I work Joann early, so I can't eat before work because eating too soon after waking up makes me really nauseous and if I just went straight to museum after Joann, I'd basically be working, except for about 40 minutes of walking, from 8:30am to 11pm).
Old Posted 07-22-2019, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #725  
1. My lips are chapped. :[
2. I felt a "disturbance in the force" yesterday while taking out the trash. <8[ and 3. Had some minor gas pain last night so I couldn't sleep well. <x[

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-23-2019, 01:15 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
when a fanart twitter account just disappears. just up and gone just like that. 😔 i'm still not past the shock. the artist was the first one i've seen to post english translations of his/her work in the fandom. my heart swelled with gratefulness. now i'm at such a loss. re-san...why...where did u go where i can't follow 😿

instagram that hosted re-san's english works is also gone.......i shouldn't speculate. i know it does no good, but i think there's drama revolving around english speakers again.

i'm so mad.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-23-2019, 03:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #727  
*whines* I don't wanna go to work....I sat down and ate and now I'm lethargic af and just wanna sleep for like 5 years...
Old Posted 07-23-2019, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
My needy ass does not know how to function when my boyfriend is late coming home.
I can excuse like half of it as anxiety, since he doesn't respond much to messages while he's working, but the other half is 100% loneliness and its... kinda sad to realize...

EDIT: it's almost midnight and he's STILL not home, STILL not responding to my messages. Said he'd be home in an hour and a half but that was 2 and a half hours ago. I am anxiety.

EDIT2: just so no one worries he got home like half an hour after the first edit *relief sigh*

Some Eclectic Witch
Last edited by EverAshwood; 07-24-2019 at 01:14 AM.
Old Posted 07-23-2019, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #729  
Ugh The Ignorance I have to work with....

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 07-24-2019, 04:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;_; My uterus f*cking hates me. It's going to ruin my life for 7 days just because I refuse to have sex and conceive a new human organism...

Old Posted 07-24-2019, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default 🌼i can't do it. i can do it. i can't. i ca.....   #731  
pushing my art limits by making a 20+ page doujin.
gogdam my anatomy foundation is being tested
was it built on sand
small internal voice: yes
🙃

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-26-2019, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Life is lonely

Some Eclectic Witch
Old Posted 07-26-2019, 06:48 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #733  
I feel horrible for not being active in an RP, but I do plan to finally go back. ;u;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-26-2019, 07:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D I'm no longer in agony, but now feel super weak and clumsy. Woohoo! <x\ *nearly trips onto a table*

Old Posted 07-26-2019, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #735  
wrist feels ticklish...
im gonna flip if this is the beginning of tendinitis

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-26-2019, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
housing issues and miscommunication that's going to probably cost me around $700.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-26-2019, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote