Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixel Gremlin
Default A Proud Moment   #1  
My best friend's video game got played on stream by a very popular streamer last night and I'm still reeling over it. I don't think I'm ever going to get over the fact 10k people looked at something I helped to make. I am so unbelievably proud of my friend though though, she really deserved it in my eyes.

Have you ever had your work praised by someone you admire? Who would you show it to if you could?
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 12:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I've had my work used by large numbers of people before, and that's something I'm proud of (case in point, welcome to Trisphee!), but I can't say I've ever received that kind of direct attention from someone noteworthy.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #3  
you're not gonna say that and not tell us what game it is
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixel Gremlin
It's called Ruder, and here's the recording of the stream. Her game is at about 2:20:00, and it goes for about 15 minutes or so.
Old Posted 07-08-2019, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #5  
How very neat! :} It's so cool to know that indie titles made with heart and effort and imagination are picking up more and more positive attention.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-09-2019, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
*glances at "Games by Coda" link in signature* Wish I could get some of that.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-09-2019, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #7  
:] I don't have a steam or am a huge gamer, but I know it takes a lot of work and a whole team effort sometimes to pull off making even a smol game. *acknowledges the Coda* -w- Great job Coda! Keep up the great job! Job great. And remember to eat food.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-09-2019, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote