Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default Sleep   #1  
I love my sleep so much.
I so wish human beings were a species that could hibernate.
If I lose out on even an hour of it one night I'll be swaying on my feet next day.
I wish I could sleep during the day but although I can do 10-minute power naps if I take a nap of more than 40 mins, from when I wake up 'til I sleep again I've a pounding headache
I think one reason I want to make my living freelance so badly rather than work in a 9-to-5 thing is because I'll be able to sleep and wake up whenever I like

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-17-2014, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
O.?

So...umm...the topic is sleep?

I actually wish I could never sleep...due to paranoia (don't feel safe when I sleep), sleep apnea (I have this lovely tendency for my windpipe to collapse...so I have frequent dreams where I am suddenly suffocating), and that most schedules that allow me to do what I want to do tend to fall apart due to a wacky sleep schedule.

Those issues are likely interrelated...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 12-17-2014, 02:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #3  
I wish we could hibernate too, but at will. You know, none of that hibernating because of the seasons shit. I'd hibernate, lose weight while doing so due to no eating, and emerge, a beautiful butterfly!
Old Posted 12-18-2014, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I'd just like to not have to do anything in the morning so that I can sleep in. x'D Usually even when I don't have work I have to get up to do something. x'D But I LOVE to sleep too. XD Most times I have to get at least seven hours of sleep or else I have trouble functioning. :3

Old Posted 12-20-2014, 09:22 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #5  
@Lawtan: Yeah, the topic is on sleep. *sticks out jaw* sleep is a most important thing. Like food and water. I know a guy who DIED due to lack of sleep, so there!

@Yokuutsu: I'm slim but that's not enough to make me physically beautiful, so maybe I'd like to, idk, do a Tonks while hibernating. Like you said, at will :3 But then I don't think I'd ever be happy with how I look and I'd keep Tonksing and telling people 'This is me.'

@ml: You cutie! *hugs* yeah I can't function at all if I lose out on sleep, I'll be sleepy the WHOLE of the next day even if I manage to catch up a bit! And somehow I don't feel too sleepy when it's my bedtime but in the morning omigosh no words LOL.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-25-2014, 04:26 AM Reply With Quote