Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #33  
Looks like fun Derpy! :]

I got three new villagers move in.
:D A badass kangaroo named Walt.
A pretty phoenix named Pheobe.
And an adorable duck named Bill. x3

Feels like I'm taking over my brother's island. >:D It's MINE now, mwahahaha!
Also, the dreamscape is a thing I forgot about. :O Could I visit Derpy's island in a dream??? When it's all ready and prettied up of course! ^-^

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-04-2021, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Oh...maybe?
We could try it this Saturday maybe. Derpy and I aren't the best at decorating stuff, so idk how pretty the island will get, but he's got some nice garden/flower breeding areas going.
Old Posted 01-04-2021, 10:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #35  
:T I'll have to see about Saturday. I gotta work on Saturdays. But usually only 4 or 5 hour shifts.
x} Pen island is pretty much under construction for now, but it's looking a lot less blank and messy now.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-05-2021, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Lol. And of course Saturday is (currently) the only day I have internet access. Idk how the dream stuff works tbh, so the internet may still be jenky and not work and idk if we have to be friends in game for it to work either. XD

Eventually, Derpy will get to have friends over!
Old Posted 01-05-2021, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #37  
:] It's pretty easy I think.

You just lay in any bed, and when it asks you if you want to sleep, you say "yes" and you're taken to a dream place where Luna the Tapir comes via your dreams, and tells you about dreaming.
^-^ You can choose to visit a stranger's dream island over the internet, with "surprise me"
or visit a specific town with I think a dream island code. :T I have to set mine up if that's the case. It's like visiting a friend's island alone, but since it's a dream, you can do whatever you want in the island and it won't actually change the island or anything. It also means you can't take things from the island back to your home island or anything. :/
So, it really is like visiting. :] Just popping in to look around.
I went to a japanese dream island with a bunch of beach party stuff and an impressive road-walk path. :D

Old Posted 01-12-2021, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Hmmm...I'll need to get it set up then. Would do it tomorrow, but don't feel like taking the potential risk of my switch being stolen while walking in the "bad" part of town at night.
I mean, beyond being asked for change or cigarettes, I've never had anything bad happen, but better safe than without Donut Isle. So maybe this Saturday I'll get it set up if I don't forget.
Old Posted 01-12-2021, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #39  
Update! So idk how the whole "dream" system works tbh, but we have a Dream Address of DA-4997-4456-4991 if anyone wants to peep at the island (since I apparently don't have an internet connection yet that will allow actual visitations).
Old Posted 01-30-2021, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I went to sleep in my oyster bed, and I went to Donut Isle~! :D
x) I saw Derpy and there was a bunch of cherry trees and a plateu of pretty flowers. :D And a really neat park with tiny rides and a playground.

Plus snow guards at the bridges. cX
Yay!
:D Had some cherries at the pool where it looked cool. =w= Swung by Derpy and Kad's house. My favorite room was the pretty bathroom.
Then I woke up. O.O

Old Posted 01-31-2021, 03:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #41  
This is Pen Island's dream address---> ( DA-9777-8428-0775 )

x) It's my brother's island but I'm taking it over. B}
As a result, it's a bit under construction. ^U^; Need to move the store and set up a few more inclines. :T Then plant bushes and flowers and make it all pretty again.

But if anyone wants to check it out, :D my howse is the one hidden in between the sea and the parabolic antennae, on the right of the museum.

My brother's house is the one across the river. You can't quite get there yet as the bridge isn't built yet, but with a ladder or vaulting pole you can get there. :) And if you can, there's some free materials by my brother's pond.

Old Posted 01-31-2021, 04:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Heck yeah! Gonna see if we can visit via dream on Saturday!

Also gonna update our dream as well because we've been moving some stuff a bit on the island (possible eventual outdoor peninsula cafe? 8D ) and also because we got a new room in the house.
Old Posted 02-03-2021, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #43  
"Mama made me a dwess!" Derpy excitedly waves pictures of the Animal Crossing clothes.

((Teehee decided to play around in the pro designer and attempt to make a dress that resembles Derpy irl. It turned out better than I anticipated.))
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 02-04-2021, 10:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
<:D Aww I love the dress! It resembles and fits Derpy perfectly!

^_^ Also I updated the island since the bridge was finally completed. Yaaayyyy.
Though now I have to work on the inclines. >u>;

Old Posted 02-05-2021, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #45  
"I have a new shirt!"

"An I had a dweam about Merskewwy's island!"
((And our dream island has been updated. Same code.))
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Last edited by Derpy McBlueEyes; 02-06-2021 at 04:24 PM.
Old Posted 02-06-2021, 04:05 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Memories from the Dream of Pen Island:

First, Derpy stopped for a picnic lunch by the campsite.

Then, he went down to the beach to play a little bit.

He wandered around, eventually coming across the museum as well as a beautiful garden of purple flowers.

Later on, he found a house. It was really cool and he made friends with an octopus and played with a dinosaur.

And just as he was getting ready to wake up, he found Merskelly, so he stopped and said hi.

Time to wake up, Derpy!
Kaderin's mule dragon!

Quote:
Last edited by Derpy McBlueEyes; 02-06-2021 at 05:06 PM.
Old Posted 02-06-2021, 05:02 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #47  
Aww, glad to know you can still visit Dreams in NH! ^^ I saw one made after Disneyland that I'll definitely visit when I get the game! :D

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-07-2021, 07:19 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Shouldn't this also be moved to the Gaming discussion since it's a game thread??

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 02-09-2021, 12:52 AM Reply With Quote