Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

*twitch*
Default   #17  
Gods,guide these souls as they make their way to a journey in finding their eternal peace.
Delayed Student. Still fighting. Mecha Enthusiast.
Old Posted 10-31-2011, 05:58 AM  
Professional Monster Hunter
I pray that the spirits who watch over me can help me heal the wounds that i cause to those i love and bring them happiness i never could as well as help me on my own path to being happy
Old Posted 11-01-2011, 12:31 AM  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #19  
I pray that the spirits find peace and are free from any earthly pain on the other side.
Old Posted 11-01-2011, 12:34 PM  
light always wins
For the ones who have left my life, I pray that all of you have found eternal solitude and that your spirits are guided on the wings of eternity and peace. Thank you for being there for me and leaving bits and pieces of you in my memories and my heart. You will be dearly missed.
Old Posted 11-14-2011, 02:14 PM  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #21  
Funkduder stood silent on the rooftops of the chapel, his skin and face cloaked in greys, destroying his silhouette. Below him the river could be seen and as it flowed, boats were carried along except one, caught in a pool amiss the current. "This soul may not make it," he whispered aside, perhaps to the Gods which he hesitated to believe in but if so, he did not know.

"'So much death,'" he begun to quote from an unnamed story, observing an unnamed siege. "'What can one do with such reckless hate?'"

Souls lost and forgotten, he began. Where are you spirits now seeping, now sleeping, now weeping? Do you not feel an' more? If so look down, or up, and pray, that happiness may come our way. Despite the end- what end in the ravished lands of war!?- I see with blind eyes that evil is still amiss. Walk with those that matter to you and protect them, for I do not believe that this is the end.

And with that he walked away, leaving a chill wind behind him.
Last edited by Funkduder; 11-25-2011 at 11:19 PM.
Old Posted 11-25-2011, 10:55 PM