Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Queen of Quesaria
Default A Moment for Reflection (Share your prayers!)   #1  
Holy night of the holy moon, Nox Nocturnalis, hear us as we unveil our hearts. Many are our griefs... many are the loves we have lost. We give them all to you. Blessed Toamna, guide them, heal their sorrows and their hurts, give them a home free from woe forevermore. For this, we pray, and for the peace of this silver eve to be with us through the coming year.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 01:56 PM  
Pandora's Heir
Gods, Toamna, whoever decides the justice of a soul, please, grant Niya peace. And if... if it is within her, let her find forgiveness. I will never regret anything so much as that moment. Niya, if you can hear me... I'm sorry.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 01:57 PM  
Alti'ui Lord
Default   #3  
Even worlds apart, our destinies are woven as one. We, all of us, look upon Toamna this night, and we pray, we hope, for a better future, for salvation from ourselves. I know... I know that it is not the province of gods to govern the steps and missteps of mortals, but we are wayward – oh, so wayward. Ryuko had faith in you, before... before. And I choose to give you my faith, now. Guide us, help us, in any way you can. It is a frail, fragile peace we have won – let is be preserved. Let it endure, that those who died to bring it about did not die in vain. That is all I ask.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 01:59 PM  
New God of the Three Worlds
I have no sentiment to spare the moon, not this night, nor any other. Pale, fickle sovereign of the night, may you rot in your cold loneliness. So many dead, so many slain by my hand, and all for naught. If you would speak to me of destiny, I demand an answer to the blood, to the agony and slaughter. But there will be no answer, this I know. And thus, I must fashion my own.
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 02:00 PM  
Queen of Quesaria
Default   #5  
People of Quesaria -- people of Trisphee-- listen to me. This night does not belong to me. It belongs to us all. Toamna's heart is deep and boundless. It hears every prayer, every wish and hope. So, I ask you, offer them now. Let your souls speak with our divine moon. Share your grief, all the wounds of the war, the memory of all those you have lost. Toamna shall heal it all, if you will only let it. In the name of peace, I ask you, pray with me this night.

(That means you, Trisphee user! Go ahead and post your own prayers in this thread!)
Old Posted 10-19-2011, 02:08 PM  
Pocket Demon Ninja
DK's prayer -

Spirits of those who have passed on, please grant us the blessings for the next year to be just as wonderful as this, even better then this past year.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 10-26-2011, 01:23 AM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #7  
May you restless souls find the warm light and a means to cross the heavenly path. May you please watch over us on the other side with peaceful eyes.
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 01:42 AM  
*twitch*
Dear whoever watches over us all... Please watch over my friends and foes who were lost this last year, and please... be kind to my master.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 02:59 AM  
Lazy
Default   #9  
Dear spirits of those who passed into the next world watch over my loved ones, both family, and friends alike, but most especially my father who joined you this winter. May you all rest in peace and live on in tranquil, eternal slumber for all time. All in this realm will never forget, nor cease to love you, oh spirits.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 03:20 AM  
Silent Scream

I pray, to the to the lost lives of our loved ones, may their spirit be guided to the Holy Moon Toamna. Upon their arrival, may they find true rest.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 05:01 AM  
Rebooting....
Default   #11  
To my dearly departed, who grow in numbers with each passing year, may you find rest upon Toamna. And for those who were lost along the way there, may your souls find the path. If these wings could fly, I'd use them to guide you, but I fear the moonlight would get jealous.

Blessed Toamna, please guide those who are lost towards your light so that they may find peace. Take good care of our dear ones who are in your care.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 07:14 AM  
gnometastic
To Those I Know Watch Over me, you are not forgotten, you are loved. You are not missed, but instead I anticipate our reunion. You are remembered, and you live on in my heart.
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 11:31 AM  
Dragon Queen of Discord
Default   #13  
Life is like a circle, it never really has a beginning or end. Life is spontaneous, and it goes on even after the physical part of us goes on. Those who parish or are destroyed are still here, dancing around us as spirits and guides, until a time when their bodies return to them anew. Toamna's light, in the way I see it, is their saving grace and what gives those who await life anew the power and grace to protect us. so let their solid selves rest under Toamna's light and let their spirits dance and guide us.
Drakath...
I"m having an art contest, as some of you may know.
First prize is a Dragon Lord
And the other prizes are good too.
Com and see!
Art Contest, Chat, Draw and you may win!
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 07:37 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
May the blessed souls of those departed forever find peace, and may we who are left behind suffer only that which we have brought upon ourselves. May the moon shine kindly on those that deserve it, and harsh winds buffet those who wish ill upon us.
May we speak kindly of the dead, and bear in mind that someday we will join them. Eternal peace shall find us, just as surely as it cradles and comforts those who have passed before.
This is my prayer on these, the longest nights, for whom the candles will forever burn.
Old Posted 10-26-2011, 08:10 PM  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #15  
-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

To all who lost lives, I pray for all your souls...

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 10:19 AM  
Pattern Recognizer
My regrets are many, and yet, I cannot see how it could have gone otherwise. Let us look to the future and stop dwelling on the past.
Trisphite Map

Old Posted 10-27-2011, 03:06 PM