Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Queen of Quesaria
Default Toamna Festival Contests   #1  
Once again it is the time of year where we send our prayers to those who have passed on. The festival of night, Nox Naturnalis, the Toamna Festival is upon us. And to help us all Celebrate this wondrous night here are some games and contests to help with your prayers and wishes.

The 1 Million Post Goal is still in place. Post to get to the goal and receive the special item at the end!

Remember spamming, triple posting and not following the rules can get you into trouble so please be careful. Make sure to follow the ToS and the Site and Forum Rules.
Old Posted 09-30-2011, 03:35 PM  
The Pierrot Assassin
Toamna Word Search

It seems Oinari has created a new game and is trying to get others to play. Find words on the moon!

<click to enlarge>

How to Play
  • Save the image to your computer and open it with some sort of paint program or print it if you can rescan it.
  • Place your Username where it says Name.
  • Find the words that are listed on the side. Use either a line tool or pencil tool.
  • NONE of the words go backwards. Only Forwards. Side to side, Up to down, and diagonal.
  • PM all entries to Oinari.
  • You have until the end of the event to turn in the answer sheet.
  • Do not share answers with others publicly.
  • Enjoy your time at the festival.

Prizes:
  1. 1,000 Aurum For a Completed Puzzle (31 words)
  2. 500 Aurum For 15-30 words found
  3. 250 Aurum For 1-14 words found

We're giving out 25 tokens for participation in the each contest. You HAVE to participate in ALL FIVE to earn enough for a full set.

Old Posted 09-30-2011, 03:36 PM  
Rebel Without A Cause
Default   #3  
Catch the Candles Contest

How to Play:
To send souls off on their journey to the moon, they must be given a candle to light their way. Acquire candles to send your loved ones and enemies alike on their way. Watch the Staff members' posts closely! Every once in a while you will find a picture of a candle in the post of a staff member. It will look like this:

Be the first one to quote it!

We'll keep track of the person that quotes it first and the 3 Trisphites that quote the most candles will receive fabulous prizes!

Prizes:
  1. 5000 Aurum
  2. 2500 Aurum
  3. 1000 Aurum

Quoting one candle earns you 25 Anka Tokens, and every candle quoted also nets you 25 Aurum, so it's worth it to collect candles even if you aren't one of the top 3.
Old Posted 10-01-2011, 10:47 PM  
Dyten's Champion
Voices of Hope Contest

Introduction

The festival has begun, and as the holy moon lends its light to the world now at peace, those who survived the war take a moment to spare a thought for the fallen, and to look with hope toward the future to come.

Below, you'll find several anonymous prayers and a name bank. Your job is to match the prayer to the person praying. Every name will be used, and each only once. PM your entries to Zara. Only one entry per person. Good luck, and have fun.

Prizes

All entrants will receive 25 Anka Tokens.
200 Aurum per correct answer.
500 Aurum for getting each answer correct.

Name Bank

Axel
Oinari
Asura
Maikan
Asche
Zara
Iseiah
Reve

Prayers

1. Dear father, it is done at last. You are avenged. May your soul rest now, and forevermore.

2. Pray? Prayers are for fools who cling to the pathetic thing called hope. I would not waste a single breath on such nonsense.

3. Mama, Papa, I miss you. I have a new friend who takes care of me, she's really nice. Mama would love her. What's the moon like? Anyway, take care!

4. Family, may the light of love always shine upon you. In your hour of need, I shall be there for you without question. May the moon bless the path ahead.

5. My dear friends, I thank you for your sacrifices. Know that they were not in vain. I will remember you always. May you find peace in your next life.

6. Do you hear me, Toamna, and whatever gods call you home? My prayers are not for the dead, but the living. The survivors of this war, those who have suffered unjustly. Watch over them.

7. Let him hold true, let him not fail. I need him. We all need him. Now, more than ever. I pray you, give my lord strength in these days to come.

8. Wherever you are, sister, I hope you can't hear me right now. Your soul does not belong to Toamna yet.

Old Posted 10-01-2011, 10:49 PM  
Captain - SS Div. #00
Default   #5  

Introduction
Welcome, Trisphites, to the Toamna Festival's very own avatar contest! Customarily, those participating in the Toamna Festival wear white in celebration of the lost lives of their loved ones. You, as participants, will also follow this custom! So get to those inventories and put on your best garments!

Rules

1. Two entries per person max.
2. No mule account entries.
3. You may only use items you own.
4. The majority of color of your entries should be white. Other colors are fine so long as they do not overpower the white (think accent colors).
5. PM your entries to Vida.

Prizes

1st Place: 5,000 aurum
2nd Place: 2,500 aurum
3rd Place: 1,000 aurum

(if number of entries permits)
Best Theme: 500 aurum
Best Color Scheme: 500 aurum

Note: We're giving out 25 tokens for participation in the each contest. You HAVE to participate in ALL FIVE to earn enough for a full set.

Go get creating!

Entries
Old Posted 10-05-2011, 01:23 AM