Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1745  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
That's completely reasonable, see you're working on a schedule already! I know you're probably not looking for suggestions but maybe it could help! When I'm having a motivation loss I tell myself I'm not allowed to sit or nap until I do something. I can stand in one spot and pace the halls for 30 minutes before finally thinking of what to do, but it helps me to not sleep and waste the day in the mean time.
That is a good way to do it, unfortunately, it hinges on me being able to drag myself out of bed in the first place.
XD

But like, when I do get up to feed the cats, I really should implement the "no sitting down" rule instead of climbing back into bed and letting the depression claim me.
Old Posted 04-10-2021, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
My feet will get eaten and my bed will be pissed on before I'm ever allowed to lay in bed for long. The cat and dog are in cahoots.

I think it's worth a try! The other day I stared into space for an hour before getting the motivation to work on my book. I feel you thought, the urge to get back in bed is so strong. In a way my pets being ill behaved maniacs keeps me going.

SPEAKING OF WHICH BOOKSIE BURNED DOWN! I have been forced to Wattpad. Now I have to compete with BTS zombie fanfics. Help.
Also on IMVU @SaturnineCT if you add me let me know you found me on Trisphee.
Old Posted 04-11-2021, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #1747  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
SPEAKING OF WHICH BOOKSIE BURNED DOWN! I have been forced to Wattpad. Now I have to compete with BTS zombie fanfics. Help.
That's rough :(
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 04-11-2021, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Yeah, I don't like Wattpad one bit :( too much competition, can't get seen.
Old Posted 04-12-2021, 07:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1749  
Yeah...my cats are too chill. Like, Batty will scream for food, but if I ignore him, he eventually quiets down and just stares at me until I move slightly. Then the screaming starts again. Repeat until he's being fed. XD
And Shade will meow a bit, but then just sjuggles with me until I get up.

Ugh. Yesterday, I got up early because a friend and I were gonna go on a trip out of town, but they cancelled because we got maybe 1/4 of an inch of snow...so I went back to bed and napped until close to noon. So then I figured if I got up and went into the living room maybe I would get the motivation to do stuff, but I had a mild migraine at that point and ended up napping off and on all afternoon on the couch until just after 5pm. XP
I felt so bad for being lazy, but also not that bad because it's hard to do anything with a migraine anyway.
Gonna try harder to be productive tomorrow sonce I'm off most of the day.
Old Posted 04-12-2021, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
My cat screams without ceasing, had to accompany a family member to the hospital last night nearly all night long. As soon as I came back and laid down he began wailing at me to feed him! Sat him in the bathroom with his litter box popped some headphones in and went to sleep.

Aw man could've totally made Derpy a snow fort! I think snow and headaches are a valid reason to sleep all day though so don't be toooo hard on yourself!! I hope your week has been more productive feeling!
Old Posted 04-19-2021, 05:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1751  
Yeah, I'm glad my cats kinda aren't that annoying all the time... >.> Batty tries, but if I ignore him, he just settles down.

And yeah, I don't beat myself up when lazy days are accompanied by migraines or bad headaches. But I do when there's no physical pain or reason I can't. Which is dumb because it's kind of minimizing the need for mental health care, but I'm working at getting better at accepting that days off don't always have to be busy or productive. Though I gotta also get better at at least trying to get stuff done.
Old Posted 04-20-2021, 11:24 AM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Listen I understand being hungry but screaming endlessly because I'm 10 minutes late to feeding you is a bit much!

All improvement is great improvement! How have you been lately? Working on any projects or such?
I was going to update my avatar but for the life of me cannot find the wolf I used. I guess I'm sticking with this avi forever heh.
Old Posted 04-20-2021, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1753  
I've been okay. Mentally just absolutely drained for a while, which probably will be the case for at least the next month or so. It's mainly right now because my boss at one job is out for a minor surgery this week and will be recovering still next week so for the next few weeks, I'm stuck working an extra day. XP (Basically between my 2 jobs, I'm at 40+ hours of work and only 1 day off for about a month or more.) Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back to having 2 days off again.
And oh yeah, I've got a ton of projects. A custom cat order I've been procrastinating on, a custom dragon order, plus scale glove prototyping, which the plastic scales for should be arriving today, and then a bunch of other projects that have been WiPs for a while. Like a shawl, a couple of blankets, various plushies, etc.
Old Posted 04-20-2021, 11:50 AM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Jeez! Loaded with projects and work! 20 more hours and you'll be working at the pace they do in Japan! Well if anything I hope your boss recovers and the projects go smoothly!
Old Posted 04-20-2021, 03:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1755  
I mean...before I quit my janitorial job, I was a little closer to the Japanese overworking hours. Especially if we had a rental. Though then it was only around 42-48 hours per week. Though it's more if you count the time I spend walking to work. >.>

But my mental health was an absolute disaster. I don't think I actually made any actual crafts last year other than maybe 5 masks.
Granted, this year I haven't made/finished any yet either, but hopefully by the end of the week that will have changed. I keep procrastinating, but am going to try hard to have the cat order done and ready to ship by Fri/Sat (so I can send them out on Tues of next week) and am gonna also try to get my next order of a dragon with a cookie done in the next couple of weeks. And then I can focus on pattern prototyping for another potential order as well as work on some of my wips.
Actually, I did 4 rows on a nearly done shawl the other day and it felt nice to work on a project that doesn't have a deadline, so while an etsy shop sounds nice, I don't know if I'll open it up to customs for a while.
Old Posted 04-21-2021, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Goodness! Glad you quit that job, it sounds like you're improving since you're trying to work on crafts now! You should totally share some pictures here of some crafts when you get them finished, could also send wips! (If that's allowed dunno if it's secret products you can't show.)

I tried to open an Etsy and honestly the whole thing was confusing and overwhelming, I closed it as quick as I opened it aha.
Old Posted 04-22-2021, 08:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1757  
I've also bought some fun new craft supplies, which helps as a mood booster. Mainly plastic scales for a couple of prototypes (one which will eventually be a custom order and one which is just for me) and also a bunch of really fun slit pupil eyes for dragons. Because tbh, I think my main plushie making focus is gonna be dragons, though I'll still make other animals when I feel like it.

Was gonna argue that I'm not that much better yet mentally, but then accomplished more before heading to work today than I have on the last few days off. Wasn't that much, but is still pretty impressive. Productivity comes in bursts.

Can absolutely share pics! Just have to dig through my phone and upload them. Or might take new pics later tonight as they'd be more accurate for project progress.
Old Posted 04-23-2021, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
New stuff tends to be exciting for awhile, should send pics of the eyes, I fuckin' love how badass dragon eyes look.

Ah well that's a shame, I hope all gets better in time. Mental health isn't a fun fight. I do hope the increased productivity helps!

No rush take your time! I'm doing better with coming to Trisphee! I'd like to be more active so I'll be popping in far more often than usual!
Old Posted 04-23-2021, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1759  
These are some of the new eyes! There are a ton more, but I only have pics of these ones right
Old Posted 04-23-2021, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Woah neat! I hope I get to see them on a finished product one day!
Old Posted 04-23-2021, 07:26 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
all welcome, demons, hell, satan, welcome to hell