Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #33  
._.
Let's seeee...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the Halloween Deck!
:D I'll pick 3 cards, *gives aurum*
Aaaaand my inquiriy is,
"How likely is it that I will obtain a new skill within the next year?" :)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-04-2020, 01:19 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
You got the Page of Flamingos! This is a card of alertness and preparation. You could be waiting for a sign, or you're on the lookout for something. Or you could sense the dark clouds in the background of this card (or sense anything else) and are trying to gauge what they'll bring. You're still collecting information or waiting for more information. You might be more attuned to the situation than others. Or you might be collecting information for someone else. Intuitively, though, I'd say you're looking out for yourself, but whatever will come, you're determined not to be caught unawares. You'll follow things closely, gain insight and deal just fine with whatever comes.
That actually sounds pretty accurate! :0 Thank you so much!

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-06-2020, 12:19 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #35  
I'm glad it resonated, KittyBeary~

Mers!! These are the cards cast for your question:
Page of Bats: This card says you're eager to learn! You like finding things out and you like research and learning new things, and you go after the knowledge that you want; you're a seeker. You'll see that the Page in this card has his binoculars in his satchel and his swirly magic glasses, someone out to find out more than what's on the surface, more than what he already knows.

Five of Bats: You can see a clown comforting a cat-costumed person in this card while a wily fellow makes off with the goodies. The bats look kind of gleeful while the moon is unimpressed and the black cat is angry. Someone might try to take credit for your work, or your work may not get the recognition it deserves, but don't let it bring you down because you'll definitely reap the benefits of the work you put in, in the end.

Four of Pumpkins: The veggie-person in this card is planting pumpkins, as you can see from the little marking posts he stuck in the ground so he knows what he planted there. This card is telling you that now is the time to sow what you want for future harvests. It says you're ready to start, or maybe that you've already started!

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-07-2020, 09:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D Hooray!
An excellent reading Daiko! I'm crossing my fingers that I'm already picking up some skills I didn't have last year! ^U^ And I'm also hopin' to get more attention for them, so it's good to keep in mind that someone may try to take that recognition and credit for my work. ;u; It just means I gotta create with more integrity and heart. -u-

o_o Sew so that I reap...reap what I sew...hmm.
*looks over at car trunk with bags worth of christmas decor and wreath-making supplies I bought in October-November for my brother's gift. Now that he's out of the house for a couple days, suddenly this is eerily fitting and accurate!*
OUO; Wow! I better start on his wreath soon and hide it before he comes back home from his mini vacation!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-08-2020, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #37  
Wheee thank you! Also that's an adorable way to make a surprise

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-08-2020, 01:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
"guidance from the cards" indeed! 8]

Opportunity really does present itself in the present sometimes! x}

Old Posted 12-08-2020, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #39  
hey can I get a reading from the wonderland deck?
and my question is, am I making the right decision? (if that questions too broad)
is my biological dad guiding me?.
thank you have a great dayy :)
Old Posted 12-30-2020, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Hi! I'm sorry for the late reply, but here's your reading!
I don't communicate with spirits that have passed on, so I went with your first question, are you making the right decision? The cards I drew for you are the Ten of Peppermills followed by the Four of Peppermills.

So the decision you're taking is going to mean a huge burden on you, you'll have to shoulder very hard work or a huge amount of effort. However, this is still the right decision, because it will lead to success and rewards. After your struggle you'll have some rest from it and also rewards and comfort. You'll get the fruit of your toils, but consider once, do you need to shoulder all the burden yourself? Maybe there are people willing to help you or share the work.

In short; yes, it's the right decision, but it won't be easy. Do you have people around you that can help ease the process for you? Don't be afraid to reach out.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 01-16-2021, 08:40 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
guidance from the cards, insight from the cards, kunyo divines, tarot parlour, tea and cards