Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Writer
Default Depravity and the Orgies of Rome   #1  
Salve, Amici!

On the Nones of December 2770 ab urbe condita I would like to invite you to a glorious feast. My slaves have been ordered to prepare the most exquisite delicacies and serve as much wine from my cellars as you can possibly drink. There will be dancers and music and (this part of the invitation is barely readable due to being covered by a suspicious looking stain, but from what you can guess it promises decadent fun not suitable for a PG-13 site, so you probably can't attend if you're still wearing the praetexta).

Remember, what happens underneath the canopy stays underneath the canopy. However before you can give yourself over to absolute pleasure my household still requires some minor preparations. Mainly bribes for the censors, oblations to Bacchus... and of course a trusted merchant to sell me Io, Saturnalia!
Old Posted 12-04-2017, 09:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
I'm not saying I approve that lifestyle... I mean, romans threw up in their feasts so they could eat more!! But how many do you want? Send trade.
Old Posted 12-04-2017, 12:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #3  
Don't worry, I don't associate myself with that part of Roman depravity. In fact I will donate part of my funds to international bulimia prevention. Thank you for selling ^^
Old Posted 12-05-2017, 10:24 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
(fyi: that was a myth. a vomitorium is a large exit out of a theatre or stadium.)

Old Posted 12-05-2017, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #5  
See? Not only are my threads entertaining, they also provide a chance to learn something new.
Old Posted 12-05-2017, 05:46 PM Reply With Quote