Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #177  
I was in the morphology part of the scrying shop o3o

when ever you go in there, they have a random dragon show up.. ;-;

I wanted to see if Hibiki looked good with Okapi and there it was.. sitting there as a derg preview.. *-*

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-01-2015, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
lol, poor DK. XD I guess its a good thing I usually ignore those dragons. x'D I don't usually see one I like anyways. ^^;

Old Posted 02-01-2015, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #179  
I never saw one i liked before either.. but then that one appeared and it caught my eye xD GOLD IS SO PRETTY! X'D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-02-2015, 06:39 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I think I see the one you mean in your siggy right now, a gold colored guardian with ripple and turban. XD

Old Posted 02-02-2015, 09:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #181  
Mm no.. xD I got her so i could breed her with another just for to make a female for this one accent i got.. I have this wonderful idea for a dragon for that accent ^^,

These two are the ones I talk about:

I'll be changing their primary gene to crystal and the imp her tert gene will be spines and the skydancer will have smoke:

The original dragon i saw was a male rigback *-*

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-02-2015, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Ah, okay. XD Just you mentioned gold dragons and I saw that guardian in your siggy. X3

Old Posted 02-02-2015, 05:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #183  
^-^ yea

So upset right now.. back in november the vault ate a stack of plague event chests.. i had 3 in that stack.. i'm just now getting a email and they say there is no log to prove i had this or that...

Quote:
Hello,

After some investigation of our logs, I'm afraid that we were unable to verify the issue you are reporting. At this time, we will unfortunately be unable to provide a reimbursement, but will be making note of the issue so that we can dedicate time to researching if there is a game bug that might be affecting that area of the site. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but thank you for letting us know about it.

Flight Rising Customer Support
How many people lost items because of the vault and they are gonna just make a note of it in case 'if there is a in that area of the game'?

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-02-2015, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
I honestly don't know, but it could have been because it was an event item. I mean, yeah you can keep them past the event time, but the chests are skin/accent specific and they are only out for a limited time. So when the clock for them changes to zero that could have caused the problem. However, FR should have been on top of something like that when it happened not months down the road since that happened back in October. :/ As I've said before their customer service is a bit lacking, they need to actually look at those threads reporting issues more often then they do if they actually look at them at all.

Old Posted 02-02-2015, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #185  
Everytime a user moves an item from one place to another, there should be a log. I want to know why nothing was in my log. If the item still exists, even if the event is over, there should be a log of it in my account. >< that's what I don't understand.

Oh well.. ._.

I need to exalt more dragons today =o= i have a counseling appointment today that i'm not looking forward to

OH! I got the pink tail for Tsubasa! =)

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 02-03-2015 at 09:10 AM.
Old Posted 02-03-2015, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Awesome! Congrats DK! XD And you know how FR is with new features of any kind. They either take forever to release it if they are going to, or they release it before they finish checking the coding and nearly crash the site. >_>

Old Posted 02-03-2015, 10:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #187  
xD at least its not like aywas where if something breaks it gets abandoned or taken down instead of fixed

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-03-2015, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yeah, they abandoned the new 'explore' system they were working on, don't know if you saw that news post. Though I want to make a suggestion to make the clicking through text faster since that's the only reason I don't battle. ^^;

I would prefer if these were not exalted, I just like to see my dragons go to 'forever homes' is all. 3k treasure per a gene.

I would like 15k treasure for each of these, if you want to trade me items/familiars to knock off some prices we can discuss it. :3

Last edited by ml1201; 02-03-2015 at 03:52 PM.
Old Posted 02-03-2015, 03:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #189  
Well I know with one treasure chest event type....they were like if you don't open it by end of event, it's gone.

I wish I had enough gems to buy genes
Old Posted 02-03-2015, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Yeah, that was the Nocturne one because they would become 'fragile' and crumble away or something dumb like that. =.=;

Old Posted 02-03-2015, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #191  
what they abandoned the adventure explore thingy?! D8 I wanted to see that ;-; where was this news post? Why don't they ever post this shiz on the website!?!

@Yokuutsu yea mine was from the plague event, they stay with you pretty much. since i was moving them from my vault to my hoard, i should still have them but I don't. which irks me.

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 02-08-2015, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
At the very bottom of this news post DK: 02/01/2015

Old Posted 02-08-2015, 07:14 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
dragon, pet