Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
View Poll Results: Which avatar is the best? You can choose more than one.
ml1201 1 12.50%
Awen Moonshine 4 50.00%
Tiva 1 12.50%
Lucid: 3 37.50%
Espy 2 25.00%
Maro 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Couturier
Default 'Haunted' Avatar Contest - Round 2 Voting   #1  

[top]Round 2

The second theme is all about fall/autumn. Use any items to evoke the feelings that fall brings to you. Is it the coming of a dreadful winter, the serene and amazing changing of the leaves, or maybe even the start of school? Do your best to tell a story using your avatars!

You have two days to vote on your favorite entries (until 11/15 at 11:59 PM CST).
Old Posted 11-13-2014, 05:17 PM  
Couturier
Second Round
Theme: Autumn
Entries:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
I Have An Entry!

Username: ml1201
Round : 2
Imbedded Image or Image Link:
If people are wondering what it is for me, its pumpkins and the harvest moon. :3 That's why there's so much orange. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine View Post
I Have An Entry!

Username: Awen Moonshine
Round (1, 2, or 3): 2

This is my way of showing the beauty of the different colours of the changing leaves that catch my eye and the silvers of the crispness of the first frosts of an oncoming winter...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiva View Post
I Have An Entry!

Username: Tiva

This has been my fall for years, the huge moon and freezing my butt off at night to sit outside with a book or music and look at the stars. A nod to my college/high school colors with the purple and gold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
Oooh, I'm glad I made it in time!

I Have An Entry!

Username: Lucid:
Round (1, 2, or 3): ROUND 2: Autumn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
I Have An Entry!

Username:
Round (1, 2, or 3):2

So, usually my "autumn" avatars are a bit tribal, a bit celtic, and often have some sort of animal references, but I felt like doing something different. Last fall was when I realized things I had been coping with were related to depression, and that was a major change in my life, like the autumn season itself symbolizes a sort of change, from the liveliness of summer to the coldness of winter. It also marked a change in my music preferences (hence the black outfit, both for wheeeee metal! and the depression).

This year, the fall season also held a lot of changes for me, the main two being that I'm currently not in school, and finally getting treatment for the mental health issues. In that way, it kind of also represents coming to terms that I won't be in Pittsburgh this year, and missing out on a lot of school stuff, but I'll also be recovering at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
I Have An Entry!

Username: Maro

I honestly am not 100% sure vvhy I made her have vvhite hair / ears and tail other than a personal preference tovvard animal ears and such. For me autumn is vvhen I get to break out my huge svveaters and ridiculously long and vvarm scarves. I usually vvear pants or shorts but I vvanted to shovv off the leg vvarmers and all the shorts I liked vvere too short to shovv from the svveater... ;A; Either vvay I'm extremely proud of this.
Old Posted 11-13-2014, 05:19 PM