Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #769  
I don't usually watch American comedy shows, I find they tend towards dry humour/sarcasm which is entertaining but doesn't make me physically laugh. I seek anime for that, but it's a difficult search

Dexter scares me lmao. I can't watch anything that hints of hurting for the sake of hurting.

Is Penny Dreadful that show which turns fairytales into horror stories, or am I thinking of something else?

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 09-19-2017, 06:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Penny Dreadful is a British... kind of horror show, more thriller than horror that takes all the Victorian horror tales and rather seamlessly weaves a uniform story out of them. A penny dreadful was a term for cheap horror stories in the Victorian Era, so that's what drew me in, and I have no regrets.

To be honest, American comedy rarely does it for me as well. So, which anime did you find really funny?
Old Posted 09-20-2017, 02:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #771  
Funny right now on Skype I am talking to a friend who is telling me to watch Stranger Things! I finished Bloodline and I must say I was very disappointed in the ending. I love Dexter, just closed my eyes during the "bad" parts.

I like American comedy, well I'm American! hahaha I loved Raising Hope, Arrested Development, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The In-Betweeners (British) was very funny!
Old Posted 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
It's Always Sunny makes me feel... uncomfortable.
Old Posted 10-05-2017, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #773  
OMG Lav! I haven't been on here in over a month it looks like! How did that happen. :(

How are you? I like the sun but then if it touches me I freak out.
Isn't that weird.
Old Posted 11-07-2017, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I was really worried about you. I'm glad you're all right.

Huh, I suppose I can relate because I enjoy being pale.

So, um, I've made some decisions lately. Mostly, I've taken up witchcraft. It's something I've been interested in my whole life.
Old Posted 11-12-2017, 10:23 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #775  
Do you mean wiccan? I dabbled a bit, I don't do spells though. Be very careful you are not opening a portal and allowing dark/negative entities and energies to enter.

As for spells, they create karma. I did a biding spell, binding the situation not the person. I changed my mind and two weeks later went to dig the spell out of the ground. It was all GONE! I never did one again.

I am so touched that you worried about me, I worry about you too when you don't log on for a bit.
Old Posted 11-16-2017, 03:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
I was requested to come here on syn
Old Posted 11-20-2017, 12:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #777  
I don't know if Wicca suits me personally, for certain reasons, but something along those lines. See, I have always had an interest in it, and I think I'm finally mature, in control of myself and positive enough to give it a try. Years ago, I had a lot of anger and resentment bottled up, so I'm sure I would've done a lot wrong.

I'm going to get some books first, because I don't want to trust people and their spells online, read up, get some basic information, and see how I feel. So far I really adore how there are not many set rules, you're free to decide what works and doesn't work for you. It shed light on why religion never worked for me.
Old Posted 11-20-2017, 09:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underworld View Post
I was requested to come here on syn
Well welcome! :)
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #779  
I sincerely hope it works for you. I will not delve into it at all, but that is just my personal choice at this time. Who knows about the future.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote