Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Dazed
Default What's everyone else writing?   #1  
I personally love to write fiction. I usually write short stories, mostly because I'm still in school and those are what's assigned, but I'm trying to switch over to longer writing. I finished a short story a little while ago, and have been working on a chapter book (which still needs a lot of editing). I'm wondering what other people like to write, songs, poems, whatever. I'm just curious to see what other people are in to.
Old Posted 12-07-2010, 03:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
curently im doing a camp half blood (OC) fan fic story.
Old Posted 12-07-2010, 09:00 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #3  
When I was younger I use to write a lot of poetry.

I don't do it at all anymore.

I tend to write little fictional short stories now a days. Even if I do not write all that often...
Old Posted 12-08-2010, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
I'm currently writing a lot of things. They range from various fics to original works. I think a few are actually finished, though....

I've also written some poems

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Last edited by Gabe Puratekuta; 12-09-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old Posted 12-09-2010, 04:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #5  
The only times I've written poems are for class. I'm not good with poetry.
Old Posted 12-10-2010, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
The only Prof. of Fizzyology
I write fanfictions now and then, but I usually write stories based off of my dreams/nightmares. I have some weird dreams lol.

Example, I had a dream that someone made me go to a Halloween themed club with them, and dragged me to the back room to finish my make up, and the person who put on my make up was actually a guy who was hired to kill me, and whatever was in the make up made me pass out.

not a fun dream, but it makes a really good story lol

Click to go to Quest Thread ---v

Member since Nov. 4th 2010
Old Posted 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Dabbler in the Unknown
Default   #7  
i used to write a lot of really awful emogoth poetry when i was in high school. when i hit college i switched to fan-fiction, and then to my own short stories, none of which were particularly good.

at the moment, i'm working on plots and planning for a YA novel along the lines of Mirrormask and Coraline, and a sci-fi/steampunk/cyberpunk webcomic which i hope to have ready to go live in about May 2011. both projects are still very much in the planning phases.

i have a couple of other projects (mostly comics) that i'd like to be working on but i need partners for and haven't managed to find anyone yet who understands that this is a work of love (ie i don't get paid for it, and i can't pay them)
Old Posted 12-10-2010, 01:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Human/Succubus/Angel Hybrid Sorceress
I just finished a story. It's mature, though

Here it is

TWALF*UPDATE*/Solar Kiss/dA

I like girls

"Demons, Zombies, Vampires.... I love 'em all!! Especially if they're great in bed :p ~Me

Rule one of the skies: Every airship captain must own one impossibly awesome robot
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Bonfire of Masculinity!
Default   #9  
Poems, mostly. I like sonnets a lot, so I do them mostly.
Old Posted 12-12-2010, 03:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Kehe. I write poetry, mostly. And then when I have time, I collab on a novel-ish with my friend.

Poetry-wise, I like writing tanka. They're nice, because I stare at nature lots. x_X And I also like writing blank verse, especially in Elizabethan English, ha, ha. Sonnets are harder for me, because of the subject matter.

Haiku are easy to write, but a bit on the short side.

Satire is fun, but I haven't got the time to write it.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-12-2010, 03:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Cherry Blossom Bunny
Default   #11  
I mostly write random things that pop into my brain but I enjoy writing fan fictions even though I don't post them to any of the sites I am on.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Drow Mistress of Doom
I mainly write Rps these days and sometimes OC background stories. Those are lots of fun. I should really be working on my stories though, I've left them sitting for too long now.

I used to write a lot of poetry and attempt fanfictions..that never got completed. Me and my problem with procrastination. tsk tsk.
You should be afraid..very afraid.
Old Posted 12-14-2010, 03:17 AM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #13  
recently I've written a poem or two, some fanfiction, and a short fiction piece for a local contest.

I'm planning on writing more now that I'm on break from school.

Old Posted 12-15-2010, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I tend to write a lot of poetry and prose in general, but my prose varies from fan fiction to general fiction, usually in the science fiction genre. I try to write chapter books, but sometimes I have trouble keeping up with them. I like writing short stories and other things though, and just in general writing. However, my usual genre is always a sort of modern fantasy/science fiction or fan-fiction based.
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #15  
I'm in the midst of writing my original Umineko story. It's not really a fanfiction per say, since it has almost nothing to do with the original story, but since it's based in the same universe, I suppose you could call it that. I was doing it based on an RP that I was in a bit ago, and was going to make it another one, but since nobody seemed to care, I decided just to write it as a story instead. Well for the most part.
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
We live in a society where we barely write anything. Evverything that we do is typed or smoe how it's by computer because its formal and readable but no one knows the fact that having things handwritten makes the paper or a leter special and well thought of.

There are some kids in High School that they been so attached to the typed computer that when they write no one can read it nor how to spell & grammer because it doesn't have a red line/green line underneath the word/sentence.

OBBIE'S twin sister
My Baby:Link Super secret Mission:Link
Old Posted 12-15-2010, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote