Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default What is your favourite Pokemon?   #1  
Mine is vikavolt because it looks very cool. I also like whimiscot because of how fluffy it looks. Aron will always be my favourite Pokemon ;)
I'm always a dude, no matter how my avatar looks! :)

See me at:

Syndrone: Neonriser
Flight Rising: Neonriser
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
That is a ridiculously hard question. So many Pokemon to choose from!

Flareon will always hold a special place in my heart. I don't care if he sucks. (And he's always sucked... badly... Poor Flareon.) Fearow too, to a lesser extent.

I used to be big into Gyarados and Zapdos. I think I grew out of them.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #3  
Forever and always - the Shinx Evolution line, Luxray being my favorite.
The gen 4 games have always been my favorites, now tied with Sun and Moon,
and my first playthrough of Diamond, I came across Shinx. Instantly became
my primary team member.

Needless to say, I was very happy when I learned you could get Luxio via
the island scans in Sun/Moon.. :D
nighty's sig in under construction.
Old Posted 02-01-2017, 08:51 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
That is a ridiculously hard question. So many Pokemon to choose from!

Flareon will always hold a special place in my heart. I don't care if he sucks. (And he's always sucked... badly... Poor Flareon.) Fearow too, to a lesser extent.

I used to be big into Gyarados and Zapdos. I think I grew out of them.
My Flareon was the only foil card I ever pulled from the TCG, then it went missing with what I'm pretty sure was a good chunk of my cards. Pretty sure I know who it was now.

I like Bulbasaur, and Growlithe, always.

I don't even know any of the Pokemon in the opening post. I only played. Blue, Silver/Soul Silver, and Black.

I always have a soft spot for my starters (hence Bulbasaur). Along with him would be Cindaquil and Oshawot, aka "Maximus," "Cinder," and "Othello." I also gravitate to anything that looks like a dog.

My favourite to actually play in the games would be my Typhlosion and my Audino of all things. Audino was the xp farm unit in Black, but I decided to keep one for fun and boy is that a thing a tank! If I start to have trouble I put Lotti in the way and I can bring my entire party back up to speed while she sits there and absorbs damage.

And anything that can use metronome. I love metronome. Death by unevolved Clefairy because hyperbeam or fissure.
Old Posted 02-02-2017, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #5  
Audino is a Chansey clone, and Chansey was a very tanky XP-farm mon, so that should be no surprise. :P

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 02-03-2017, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Audino is a Chansey clone, and Chansey was a very tanky XP-farm mon, so that should be no surprise. :P
I don't much like eggs.
Old Posted 02-03-2017, 12:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #7  
I guess that one's not going over easy.

Old Posted 02-03-2017, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote  
"Where to, Miss? To the Stars."
Either Ninetales or Vaporeon...
I love pretty things.
Old Posted 02-07-2017, 02:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #9  
Mine has always been and will always be Ditto <3 What's not to love about a little pink squishy that can transform into anything and ruin anyones day in the process ^_^;;

I also love the design for Espeon and that was my favourite pokemon to draw when I was much younger ^_^

I never played the games after the switch to DS as I couldn't afford one so I'm not sure about newer ones but my little one loves pokemon, we are currently watching through all of the pokemon episodes available and we've just reached the Johto region ^_^

In memory of Dorian Floyd Corkin 18/04/2007 - 31/07/2007

My Dice Store
Old Posted 02-08-2017, 04:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
I really love Dratini. It's just always been really cute to me and never found another pokemon that I like more.

Check out my webcomic: Neon Glow

Deviant Art - Human | Anthro
I take RLC commissions, check out my DAs.
Old Posted 02-10-2017, 12:07 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #11  
My favorite Pokemon has always been Pikachu <3
Old Posted 03-14-2017, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awen Moonshine View Post
Mine has always been and will always be Ditto <3 What's not to love about a little pink squishy that can transform into anything and ruin anyones day in the process ^_^;;
I guess growing up with thinks like Gak didn't help my impressions of Ditto.
Old Posted 03-20-2017, 02:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #13  
I'm not super familiar with too many pokemon past the originals (Gen 1) just because I never had the money for the games and game systems. (I only got to play Blue, Red and Yellow because my brother borrowed them from a friend and let me play them.)
But I always really liked Eevee, Meowth, Fearow, Ponyta, Rapidash Vulpix, and in other gens, Teddiursa, and Shinx.

I really, for some reason, love cute pokemon. And even though I pretty much always evolve my pokemon, I prefer their pre-evolution forms.
Old Posted 03-23-2017, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Ivysaur, he's the best. Never evolve to a Venusaur, those guys are lame. Ivysaur has the attitude and also I never play competitively so I don't have to worry about getting my stats or moves perfect.
Old Posted 04-24-2017, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Red face   #15  
I love the color combination of a Sylveon. I mean, I don't know much about Pokémon, but I love the way Sylveons look and that pink, white, and blue combination. I also like the fact that it's a Fairy-type Pokémon... don't quite know what that means but I love fairies, so they seem pretty nice.
Love and Kisses
Old Posted 06-01-2017, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
I made a big ol' list of favorite Pokémon, but my very favorite is Meloetta. There's just something about musical things that I just adore.

Though Exploud is one of my least favorite, oddly enough. Probably because I really dislike loud music (or sounds in general).

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 06-01-2017, 09:43 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
favs, moon, pokemon, sun