Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Art Meiser
Default Suggesstions and Feedback   #1  
We have been meaning to pull a thread together for you guys to make suggestions to us and to give feedback on some of our ideas etc. For some of the ideas we have I will be including some of the things that have been brought up in more recent threads.

First off to make a note of- Currently you can wear as many poses per one item as you want. This will eventually change. Not sure when but keep that in mind.

Also make a note of the fact that MDI's (monthly donation items) will be released as soon as the inventory coding is fixed (currently you can't have more than one of each item which is a problem).

Ideas etc:

One of the things we have gotten on the discussion of being worried about lately is the economy in the future etc. We had very few closed beta testers for one. Meaning the closed beta items would heavily inflate later. Also the problem has come up that you would need more than one of each item to get all the poses you wanted. We have promised all the closed betas one set of Anka the Phoenix and Beta Fishies. The problem arises tho that it leaves a very limited number in the system and a potential economy killer. To fix this we have thought that releasing Anka and the Beta fishies as a temporary donation item for $2 for a short period of time would help fix this. We aren't exactly sure when it will be exactly that we would do this but it would add more to the system. Regardless all closed betas will receive one set free. Remember this will likely include the open beta items if there are not enough open beta users to get a sufficient amount of the items in the system.

Other than that, suggest and give us feed back. I will keep a list of users Ideas in the next post as they come. We will take feedback on those ideas, our ideas and what exactly we should do. We want to make Trisphee the most user friendly we can. We also want to make sure to keep everyone happy. So keep this going, give us ideas. Elaborate further etc. Also keep in mind that this is a system and site feedback and suggestion. No items should be included in your suggestions.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 08-18-2010, 08:10 PM  
Art Meiser
Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
Item organizer and being able to view full inventory is something I'd love to see. Hairs could also be squeezed in it's own tab. Besides that atm there nothing. I'll think about it more once things are up and running.
- Being Discussed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Suggestion : A way to automatically pop up new messages like the one on Crysandrea. I really like how smooth it is to have conversation with another users and you don't have to refresh the page all the time in order to see new posts.
-Not for a long while yet, at the moment our servers just can't handle the strain because we are already having performance issues.

Quote:
I know we're aiming to not be like other sites but something I have always loved about Gaia is alerts. Getting a bubble popping up next to your avatar that tells you when there is a new announcement, PM or trade. This is very useful to me and I have always thought it is very smart. I'll know directly when something is happening. And I wont risk missing anything.
-In the future but not for a long while. For now we are working on making the inbox and trade tab light up a different color if you have a trade or pm. We have a lot more to finish before we even think about trying to make an automated alert system.
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 08-18-2010, 08:10 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #3  
Item organizer and being able to view full inventory is something I'd love to see. Hairs could also be squeezed in it's own tab. Besides that atm there nothing. I'll think about it more once things are up and running.

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 08-18-2010, 08:18 PM  
Art Meiser
Quote:
Those are already being looked into. But I will speak to our coders about it. Our goal is to make the shop and inventory extremely friendly :)
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 08-18-2010, 08:22 PM  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #5  
I think that regardless of how many of the closed beta items there are in the system, their value would still rise pretty rapidly due to the "status" that they come with. But I believe that the idea of putting it in the yearly shop for a short period of time is a good idea. Granted, there may be those individuals who will hoard it, but at least there will be more in the system.

One thing I was wondering about was the amount of AU we get per post. I don't know if this was written anywhere, but will it always be between 40-50 AU per post even after the site opens? Because if this was the case, then those who do post more/are more active will always have a significant edge over those who are here more casually. So with this, there is also a worry about inflation as these users may be willing to shell out more to get an item since they can earn the AU back pretty easily, giving sellers an example to use to drive up their prices.

And a question regarding future banned accounts, will the items that a banned account has be recycled back into the community? Or are they lost forever?
Old Posted 08-19-2010, 12:11 AM  
Fydan Ela Yen
I love u Ashy 8D <3
Old Posted 08-19-2010, 12:33 AM  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #7  
I like your feedback, Logan. <3
Old Posted 08-19-2010, 12:34 AM  
Art Meiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashurato View Post
I think that regardless of how many of the closed beta items there are in the system, their value would still rise pretty rapidly due to the "status" that they come with. But I believe that the idea of putting it in the yearly shop for a short period of time is a good idea. Granted, there may be those individuals who will hoard it, but at least there will be more in the system.

One thing I was wondering about was the amount of AU we get per post. I don't know if this was written anywhere, but will it always be between 40-50 AU per post even after the site opens? Because if this was the case, then those who do post more/are more active will always have a significant edge over those who are here more casually. So with this, there is also a worry about inflation as these users may be willing to shell out more to get an item since they can earn the AU back pretty easily, giving sellers an example to use to drive up their prices.

And a question regarding future banned accounts, will the items that a banned account has be recycled back into the community? Or are they lost forever?
The reason its seems like a lot right now is that there arent a lot of items. You also have to remember we will release one monthly item once a month that is 2500 AU instead and that will be a AU sink. But the other part is teh coding, right now the multiplyer is something im trying to work out a bit better so you get between 10-50 a post.
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 08-19-2010, 12:50 AM  
Trisphee Police Force
Default   #9  
*facepalm* I had completely forgotten about the monthly item that is only for aurum. I'd say that's a very good, constant sink.
Old Posted 08-19-2010, 12:53 AM  
Art Meiser
Yes it will be because its 2500 AU and if people want multiples they will have to spend a lot every month <.< so Yeah there is a very good gold sink that we will have :) so if it doesnt change I don't honestly think it would be a huge problem either.
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 08-19-2010, 12:55 AM  
Fydan Ela Yen
Default   #11  
Oou thats pure genius, fenny <3 other sites didnt do that.. muahaha.
Old Posted 08-19-2010, 01:59 AM  
Master Ninja, and Thread Eater of Doom!
Not to mention it takes hundreds of thousands of aurum to buy every common on the site.

My aurum count used to be nines across the board.
Old Posted 08-19-2010, 02:39 AM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #13  
I would love to see banned accounts having their items recycled back into the community, like Ashy mentioned.

I don't know how I feel about having Anka available to be bought, but I understand it has to be made more readily available. Maybe you could have an Anka RIG, where you have an equal amount of chance to get any certain color/pose of Anka set, whichever way you decide to group them. that way more users will buy a lot more trying to get the Anka they want, putting more of them into the system and earning you more money. ;D

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 08-19-2010, 03:45 AM  
Art Meiser
I don't care about earning the money, though that isn't a bad idea either but ultimately like I said its what we decide is best. The whole reason we want it to be available is because right now it stands the chance of killing the economy.
The Almighty Fen-God
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.

Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 08-19-2010, 03:49 AM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #15  
Suggestion : A way to automatically pop up new messages like the one on Crysandrea. I really like how smooth it is to have conversation with another users and you don't have to refresh the page all the time in order to see new posts.
Old Posted 08-22-2010, 11:51 AM  
Resident ghost caracal
Well, I know we already have too much codings and such requested, but, yes, either live feed like on menewsha, where new posts appear automatically, or some sort of notifier that there are replies would be greeeat (I am not really fan of Crysandrea's type of thing personally, but yeah). I think that can wait some, though.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 08-22-2010, 12:11 PM  
Closed Thread