Mucht thanks... ^^

-=It's alright, I'm allergic to you...=-

"Semper Liberi et Fidelis in Infinitum"

Crimson Regrets' Pirate Captain

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 08-02-2010, 03:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Inquiry: Email Address Change

Details: May I change the email address I'm using for this account to my other email account which I use for membership on avatar sites? If I do so, will that remove me from approved beta testers or something?

Answer: "Yes you may change your email address, no it will not remove you from beta testing. However if I remember correctly until we accept the new email, your account will need to be reactivated, which won't be a problem, just pm me." (Post #37)---Zypher

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 08-04-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Old Posted 08-03-2010, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #35  
Inquiry: Twitter & Facebook

Details: I just followed Trisphee on Twitter and liked also in Facebook... Just wondering, do you guys update them?

Answer: "Yes we update Facebook, [Or well, I do] as for Twitter, I have no idea how long it's been since that's been updated as it's Fen's account. I'll have to talk to her about that later." (Post #37)---Zypher

"Our twitter was being updated by Johnny last I knew 9though I am not sure she still is), and every time I go to update the facebook Zypher already has. She beats me to it a lot." (Post #39)---Fenris

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 08-05-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Old Posted 08-03-2010, 09:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Inquiry: Mail-In Donation

Details: Is it possible at the moment? I want to donate but I don't have a credit card or debit card or bank account to use in Paypal... I live in the Philippines... Uhm the problem is there is no Walmart in our country... So I cannot get a Prepaid Gift Card to be used on a Paypal account... If there's anyone willing to donate for me under my username then I'll just mail the money to that person... If that would be allowed by admins... I badly need help... Any help regarding this would be much appreciated...

Answer: "We were accepting mail in donations, but I don't know if we are at this time, I'll ask fen. There were some problems in the past with the paperwork being messed up so we closed mail in donations for some time so that the money being sent in wouldn't get lost/stolen/insert scenario here." (Post #37)---Zypher

"mail-in donations will be being accepted again probably near the beginning of Septemeber." (Post #39)---Fenris

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 08-05-2010 at 03:52 AM.
Old Posted 08-03-2010, 09:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Master Ninja, and Thread Eater of Doom!
Default   #37  
Yes we update Facebook, [Or well, I do] as for Twitter, I have no idea how long it's been since that's been updated as it's Fen's account. I'll have to talk to her about that later.

Yes you may change your email address, no it will not remove you from beta testing. However if I remember correctly until we accept the new email, your account will need to be reactivated, which won't be a problem, just pm me.

We were accepting mail in donations, but I don't know if we are at this time, I'll ask fen. There were some problems in the past with the paperwork being messed up so we closed mail in donations for some time so that the money being sent in wouldn't get lost/stolen/insert scenario here.
Old Posted 08-03-2010, 01:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
-=What you're allergic to cats?...=-

@Zypher---Much thanks for answering... Btw, I'll just change email when we're both online so you could reactivate me...

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 08-04-2010, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Art Meiser
Default   #39  
Our twitter was being updated by Johnny last I knew 9though I am not sure she still is), and every time I go to update the facebook Zypher already has. She beats me to it a lot.

Edit: mail-in donations will be being accepted again probably near the beginning of Septemeber.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 08-05-2010, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain

@Fen---oh alright... I'm checking the Twitter and Facebook account from time to time too if there's an update... Lol...

Btw, can I change email address now since you're online, then you can reactivate me? I'll be using this same username and account, just going to change email address since the email address I'm using right now is for work...

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 08-05-2010, 03:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #41  
Inquiry: Games, Raffles & Contests Threads

Details: I was just wondering, where would these kinds of threads be appropriate? I'm planning to make one and I don't know which forum to put it under... I wanted to clear this up first before setting up the thread... Much thanks...

Answer: "Currently they're not allowed until we open up a game forum for them. Which will be when we're open. There was no need for games which are essentially spam fests during closed beta." (Post #42)---Zypher

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 08-06-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old Posted 08-05-2010, 11:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Currently they're not allowed until we open up a game forum for them. Which will be when we're open. There was no need for games which are essentially spam fests during closed beta.
Old Posted 08-05-2010, 01:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain
Default   #43  

@Zypher---Oh ok... I won't make any of them at the moment... Btw, I made a few suggestions on my suggestion thread if you would like to see them... Link found on my siggy...

Aside from that, I ordered art from Panda which cost 1300 Aurum... Can you transfer 1300 Aurum from my account to Panda's account?

Can you also transfer an item in my inventory (Pastel Princess Top) to Duchess? It's payment for an art i ordered too...

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 08-06-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old Posted 08-06-2010, 10:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Moderation Admin
I believe that admins can transfer money currently, but the trade system for items isn't completely set up yet.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Last edited by Sei; 08-06-2010 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Not a certainty.
Old Posted 08-06-2010, 12:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
I can't transfer items. I can transfer aurum. Once we get the coding we need then I would be able to, but we wouldn't need to since the trade system would be up by then.

The gold has been traded.
Old Posted 08-06-2010, 01:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain

@Zypher---Much thanks... Oh btw, can you tell Panda that the gold has been traded... Panda told me that it will be confirmed once you post it in that art thread Panda made... Also, I expanded more on the social groups feature improvement in my suggestion thread... ^^

@Sei---Oh yeah... Much thanks for letting me know too.. ^^

Member since 07-28-2010

Last edited by Cazzidy; 08-07-2010 at 05:42 AM.
Old Posted 08-07-2010, 05:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #47  
I see, so this is where you post your inquiries regarding Trisphee. I guess it's good that you get to share it with people instead of just PMing a staff.
Old Posted 08-26-2010, 10:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Notorious Pirate Captain

Just trying not to overcrowd the forum with my inquiries... Lol... Kiddin... =^_^=

Member since 07-28-2010

Old Posted 08-27-2010, 08:50 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
cazzidy, inquiry, question