Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Gemini of Light
Default   #17  
*Tosses head back and Laughs* Cupid? The infant works only with ~looove~ And other childish things. I'm in it for the pure joy of having fun!
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:04 AM  
Heir of Darkness
Darkness has already crowned me and I can live the rest of this life without being blinded by your so-called light. The Divine are not glorious, merely piercing with their blades as well as their words to those who follow them like moths to a flame. Like sheep to a slaughter.

But we do agree on one thing.

The battlefield bring me nothing but joy... by bringing pain to fools who dare cross swords with me.

It is fun... to kill.
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:04 AM  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #19  
O.o Kyren you live in a fairyland in your head where the magical pixes live and unicorns breath fire -_-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:07 AM  
Gemini of Light
Killing is not the joy of battle. It is the bane of it. The risk, the skill! The competing of natures both different and complex! The honor against dishonor or honor facing head to head! Battle is a glorious thing as is winter compared to summer or the crashing of mighty falls upon stone.
And the glory of the divine is to purge darkness! It is to restore the lost back into light! And make fun of their flaws while doing so ^_~
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:08 AM  
Default   #21  
Kyren, evil is a point of view... so is honour and dishonour... deal with it

though on a side note I can't wait till i can present your heart to Captain Asura as a present
Quote:

Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:10 AM  
Heir of Darkness
There is no light without darkness just as there is no darkness without light. Neither side can ever be purged as one will lose its meaning without the other to compare itself to!

And there is no honor upon the battlefield, only the cries of the injured and the souls of the dead who desire nothing more than to walk upon the earth once again. The strong will live. The weak will perish by the wayside.

"Honor" is merely a lovely word, used as an excuse by the Divine to cleanse their guilt.

You, bright wing'd child, spend too much time too close to the warm sun and the accepting sky that you cannot hear the cries of the bleeding earth.
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:14 AM  
Gemini of Light
Default   #23  
I must disagree. Evil is a twisting and distorting, a loss of light and good. Taking what is natural and lowering it beyond it's natural form.
There are many points of view, but good and evil are known to each person's innermost conscience!
IN THE SOULS OF ALL THERE IS KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD!
*Floats above soap-box*
And there is redemption for all those willing to listen to their conscience! To their heart!
Buuuuuut.... ^_^ If you choose not to that is fine to. I will enjoy mopping the land with your defeated hide!
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:16 AM  
Heir of Darkness
Whoever spoke of good and evil? You may see us as evil for our ways, but we see you Divine as evil for your hypocrisies.

There is nothing "natural" about war. There is nothing natural about wanting to kill another being in order to prove one's point. In no way can one who has killed ever wash their hands clean. And yet here we are.

I do not own my soul and I reject the idea of good and evil. My hands have been stained so crimson by the amount of people I have killed that it can never be completely washed off.

And the thought brings me joy. Why? Because that is being honest with myself. Redemption means that I have done something wrong and seek forgiveness. I want nothing of the sort. I despise your blinding light.

And trust me, the land will welcome your corpse long before it ever dares harm a hair on my head.
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:25 AM  
Default   #25  
Captain Asura why do you waste your breath on this fool?
Quote:

Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:29 AM  
Heir of Darkness
Because there is nothing wrong with seeing the other person's view. They do not have to agree with you, but it is polite. We are currently off the battlefield and General Zephyr has told me to behave.
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:32 AM  
Gemini of Light
Default   #27  
So has your heart been twisted beyond recall of true joy and true light! You do not relish the pure innocence of skill, nor the justice in stopping harm from coming to the innocent!
Because all have a choice between good and evil, it is natural some will fall of their own will! As wrong as they are they will try to tear down the good! The weak will not stand alone but the strong must protect them! And thus good and war can meet and joy in the cunning battle will shine as those who choose to bring darkness and harm are put in their place. And those who choose to stand for justice and righteousness will ever shine as bright as day!
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:32 AM  
I understand Captain, but still he makes my head hurt.

Kyren, you give up your innocence the moment you are born. you are born into dispair, torment, sin... and you are beyond the light the moment you pick up a weapon or have the intent of harm someone... your whole Light and Joy speach has been nothing but an illusion and a waste of time. Stop bothering Captain Asura with it and go talk to your groupies
Quote:

Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:37 AM  
Gemini of Light
Default   #29  
You know not the power of my bow!
*Holds up bow of light proudly* This bow cannot deprive of life, but deives darkness from the soul. If the soul is nothing but darkness then only a shell will remain! Long ago... *Frowns in sorrow and grief* long long ago I took up my bow to slay the life which decimated and desecrated the very womb of nature's forests. It was in my hand to destroy the encroaching people and their cities. But it was by the light of she who guides me I saw that this was not the way. That despite their wrong I should not slay them! In fact I turned my face away and suffered because of their treatment of my beloved forests! Now I see that all live is sacred! And the light of my arrows will restore all life! And in battle I find joy because of this!
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:41 AM  
Heir of Darkness
*laughs* I have no heart. Light has never dared try to touch me. Darkness has made sure of that long ago. I have traded it in for the strength to slay my enemies. And those who stand up for justice and righteousness should not be using others as stepping stones in order to make their own light shine brighter.

I have seen the Divines slay the Corrupt with the same ferocity and glee-filled expression as the Corrupt slay the Divine. In battle, with wings stained in blood and dirt caked on their figures, one cannot differentiate between the two. Look to your own faction's faults before your find fault in others.

But perhaps you, in particular, are special. You -do- shine with a much fiercer, more honestly joyful light than the rest of your group. And your warmth does not pierce my sight as those who shine falsely from the Divine.
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:42 AM  
Gemini of Light
Default   #31  
I do not soil my light with passions of the mortals. Neither lust nor revenge do I seek! Only to restore! Even you, captain Asura, can be redeemed!
*holds out right hand* Not all who shine are restored. And not all in darkness are lost forever. Come! Come and know what it is like to feel free, true and real joy of living! Know what nature intends! That you are not lost. That your life is precious and can shine like the light of day!
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:44 AM  
Heir of Darkness
I thank your kind thoughts and your honest concern for my well-being, but I have no wish to be redeemed.

I only wish to find my Death.

I bid you farewell for now. We will meet again, Captain Kyren.

*Asura smiles gently and nods her acknowledgment to Kyren before turning on her heels and walking out without another word*
Old Posted 12-11-2010, 12:49 AM  
Closed Thread