Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default TUG - The Unnamed Game   #1  
So I had forgotten about this game being in development (due to release in 2015) but they started their kick starter not too long ago and it made me remember them. There are a few big names working on this game together and if you do not know who they are or what they did towards the gaming community then shame on you and go look them up. <3

http://nerdkingdom.com/

Either way that is a link to their site and I recommend watching all of the videos. The team as a whole seems very hyped and excited about this project and I think it could do well in the long run if they stick to their word and keep all of the features they are planning to add.

Now what is TUG you might ask well in their words: "TUG is a multiplayer open-world sandbox-RPG using new technology and social sciences to directly involve players in the game’s design."

TUG also really dose stand for the title The Unnamed Game. Now before anyone says it yes at the moment some of the videos look similar to minecraft, but now a days I think anyone will say that towards any game that allows you to build in it... I do love the art style behind this game though and I hoe they keep it. It has a Zelda WW feel to it with bright colors and the style.
Old Posted 05-31-2013, 01:10 PM Reply With Quote