Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default Hi y'all :)   #1  
So I came here through a link and joined but I'm super confused on how to use the website. Could someone link me to a thread teaching newbies or something?Also how do you earn the currency of the site,is there a story line, how do I get my account fully activated? Thanks in advance for any help. :)
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 06:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Platypus
I find it fairly confusing too. From what I understand the forums are a bit dead too! Your avi already looks nice. Do you know how to earn money on here?
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 10:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #3  
Ahh...Well...One sec.

Name Change Thread (3x allowed)

The Crane Game

Trisphee FAQ

A Helping Hand

Trisphee Item Guide (A tad out of date)

Price Guide of Doom

Make a Quest to get Items!

...and an obligatory Library link (which has a section that links to "active" Clubhouses) is in my Siggy.

AND WELCOME BOTH OF YOU!!! /says the big scary demon

*Hugs and cake*
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 12:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Thanks for the welcome Lawtan. I've just stared looking around for alternatives to Gaia and this place seems pretty nice. I really love the layering system round here. :) By the way how many people are really active on the forums? Thanks :)
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by clealuira View Post
I find it fairly confusing too. From what I understand the forums are a bit dead too! Your avi already looks nice. Do you know how to earn money on here?
Apparently we can earn money just by posting.:)
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 01:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Really active...err, 4.
Come and go ~ 10
Busy during summer ~5
Other issues right now, but were real active until recently ~3
Other ~25

We are rather small-ish ;~;
__

__

Old Posted 07-20-2014, 01:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #7  
Okay, so what are the most active of the forums and how do I participate in them exactly? Like with role play I've never really done that.
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Well, role play is a group making a set of characters, and one person a scenario, and the people writing parts/responding to the scenario and other players as if they were said character. It is good practice for creating a character.

We are sort of waiting - there have been ideas for an RP, but after the Camelot one (sort of started in a flurry, and died out quickly) there hasn't been a captivating one, recently. There's a proposal for a Steve's Universe/Adventure Time based RP.

Hmm...the clubhouses are the most active. Jibber-jabber, the Library, and the like.

Hmm...perhaps I could ask around.
__

__

Old Posted 07-20-2014, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #9  
An example would be that I created a shapeshifting assasin/bard based on Taliesin in the Camelot RP realm.

Another would be a rogue/martial artist with a robot canine to (unwillingly) fight the Post-Biblical Apocalyptic world (where God and the Devil both wound up dead.) She...was my first, and most difficult character. And, because the plot outstripped the power of the characters (and she was a chaotic element there), she sort of became a conduit of tornadoes, losing her arm and badly damaging herself, to fight off Hellhounds.
__

__

Last edited by Lawtan; 07-20-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Platypus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarlyra View Post
Okay, so what are the most active of the forums and how do I participate in them exactly? Like with role play I've never really done that.
One of the achievements you can get involves posting on each forum, I have just discovered its a great way to get acquainted with the forums and the people posting. I hope this site continues to improve and becomes easier to navigate, because I think it has a lot of potential. I would love to see them make a lot of new games too.
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by clealuira View Post
One of the achievements you can get involves posting on each forum, I have just discovered its a great way to get acquainted with the forums and the people posting. I hope this site continues to improve and becomes easier to navigate, because I think it has a lot of potential. I would love to see them make a lot of new games too.
Yeah the navigation here is super confusing. Thanks for the tip on the achievement. So is the claw thing really the only game?
Old Posted 07-20-2014, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
I think Trisphee has other things planned, but as of now, yes.

*Pokes* Go to the Misc. Shelf in the Library. It has some open access/free games.
__

__

Old Posted 07-21-2014, 07:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #13  
Thanks lawtan for telling me about the games. :) By the way how did you decide on your name?
Old Posted 07-22-2014, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Oh, Lawtan is a Canaanite (Ugaritic) Sea-Dragon with 7 heads, that I discovered while doing research (still doing research) on a pre-history Mediterranean Levant. He is somewhat like the Hydra, and was killed by Astarte in a battle.
He served Yamm, the Chaotic Prince-God of the Sea who was favored by El (Canaanite Creator God) to take his place as head of the gods, and who threatened to force Asherah (Canaanite Mother Goddess - like Gaia, or Mother Nature) to wed him. Ba'al Hadad challenged him, defending the "Mother of all Gods" (and his right to noble land he had tricked others into giving him), and slew Yamm.

...I picked Lawtan because:
A) 7 heads - I have many ideas/interests/projects
B) Hydra/Leviathan/Lawtan sometimes represent envy (Which I interpreted as self-hatred/frustration for being unable to do certain things and/or make certain things better...I was in a much darker state of mind about a year ago - fighting clinical depression)
C) DRAGONS!!! I CAN FLY!!! xD
D) Chaotic god stuff gives me a "character" to tease/joke around Trisphee sometimes for (hopefully) good laughs for everyone.
E) I was doing research on him and other things, anyway.

So, anything special about "jaguarlyra"?
__

__

Old Posted 07-22-2014, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #15  
Lyra is what I would name my daughter if I am ever blessed with one iA. Jaguar is my favorite animal.Also I've experienced depression my self often so if you ever need help and I'm on trisphee message me and I'll try to help you out.
Old Posted 07-24-2014, 09:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hey there, welcome to Tris.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-24-2014, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
newb, newbie