Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default Base legs with new leg mods?   #1  
I cant take a screenshot because my tablet sucks and refuses to do shit, so I saved it on my avatar so you could see but my base's legs dont adjust to the new leg mods. I can still see them and it looks like I have 4 legs.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 06:17 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
our avatar system doesn't cut off parts for you when you equip mods. to use them properly, you need to equip an invisible base (available with the rest of the standard bases), then use other mods or clothes to fill in the bodyparts you're missing.

Head of Adam is standard head replacement.

The torso can be replaced easily with Ripped Bod, but if the fit look isn't to your liking, there are other parts in the Adam set to replicate the standard bases.

There are other parts and mods available in the Body Shop that will fill in the rest of the base. It takes a bit of investment to get into modding, but it's definitely worth it! If you need help grabbing some starter modding items, let me know and I'll see what spares I have to toss your way.

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 06:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #3  
Aaahhh! Okay! Thanks! I never would have guessed that.
Oh, I only needed the head of adam but thank you! :)

Now I can look like a crazy cat guy.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 10:21 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
mmm Crazy cat people are the greatest =D
Need extra kitties?

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 10:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #5  
I agreee.
If you have extra kitties you dont mind parting with. How much? I still dont have a lot of money though.

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 10:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I'm keeping my kitties!
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-05-2017, 10:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #7  
Well, I dont want your kitties anyway Coda! (Lol I joke.)
I type this as my IRL resting bitchface kitty looks like she's plotting how to get rid of me.

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
It will cost nothing! It may be extras of what you have, but that means you can use all the poses XD
I've been able to get representations of all 6 of my cats on my avi before XD

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 10:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #9  
Oh thank you!! Aww you even threw in some moolah! Thanks so much!

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
No problemo =D Now you have enough to sit and save or go mod shopping ;D

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 04-05-2017, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #11  
SparX! Lookie! I have perfected my crazy cat guy avatar.

Old Posted 04-06-2017, 09:58 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
ALL THE KITTIES =D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cats are such wonderful creatures XD

Have Au and some Runes

Old Posted 04-06-2017, 11:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #13  
Following this for later :D
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 07:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Not sure why you're following it...? The thread was pretty dead, the relevant content is all already in the shops, and if we were to release something new we'd make an announcement instead of posting here.

I mean, not saying that you've done anything WRONG, but it might not be terribly HELPFUL.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-12-2018, 07:40 PM Reply With Quote